Rittenhouse hit by another Lawsuit

It is clear that his testimony in the Rittenhouse trial that he pointed his illegal loaded Glock at Kyle is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

I can't believe his lawyers think they can really win any kind of settlement. I suspect his lawyers are paid by some outside hateful Leftest money to demean Kyle.

The gun wasn't illegal.
The purchase was.
No, it doesn't. It starts with his killing of the swine being ruled by a COURT, as JUSTIFIED.
This is not a criminal defense trial. They will go back to his motivations and negligent behavior. Acquiring a rifle he could not have will be admissible, and why he brought it, and why he went there in violation of curfew with it. The standard is lower also.

This is righteous civil litigation
So your dumbass was unable or unwilling to watch the trial or read any of the evidence presented before mouthing off, I see.

That, or you can’t spell “frivolous” correctly. It does not begin with an “r.”

The purchase was.

This is not a criminal defense trial. They will go back to his motivations and negligent behavior. Acquiring a rifle he could not have will be admissible, and why he brought it, and why he went there in violation of curfew with it. The standard is lower also.
A gun was pointed at his head. :smoke:

Yes, and frankly great reaction. The negligence occurred before that.
Having said that, the argument can be made that the follow on shootees were victims with a reasonable belief that they were stopping a mass shooter, a bad guy. That will come up again.
Going no where, Zinc. That dude shouldn't have been where he was, he put himself out
there ......armed. He admitted he pointed the weapon at Rittenhouse....done deal

Going no where, Zinc. That dude shouldn't have been where he was, he put himself out
there ......armed. He admitted he pointed the weapon at Rittenhouse....done deal
While I thought the self defense claim was reasonably proven, this is the problem with being a shooter in this circumstance. The civil trial will be a much different animal.

Rittenhouse was visibly armed and visibly shooting at multiple people. We'll see how the case goes. if its viewable we can have a thread discussing it. It will be fun!

Cool ... glad to see these lawyers cashing in ... can't let a profit opportunity go ...

Libs think that funding these lawsuits will somehow teach Rittenhouse a "lesson".

But I don't see it, the lawsuits have no merit.

Grosskreutz admitted to aiming a firearm at a minor child and to be in a riot zone for criminal purposes.

He really deserved to get shot and Rittenhouse obliged him.

By all rights, Grosskreutz should be in the penitentiary himself.

Grosskreutz admitted in open court that he drew first on Rittenhouse, and he did it in the defense of a convicted Chomo.

He's a damn fool for raising his head after that, he should really just fade away. Keeping a high profile like this raises the possibility that he will face charges if the government changes hands and the Adults regain power in America.

Forum List

Back