Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

An internship can be pretty low level. Lots of “connected” kids with no real abilities get internships all the time.
A congressional internship is not a “low level” thing.

Look at the kind of Congressman offering him the internship.

No….it’s a pushback against affirmative action, where blacks are favored and whites made to pay the price. You leftists went too far this time.
But we already know this has nothing to do with his abilities, correct?

A congressional internship is not a “low level” thing.

Look at the kind of Congressman offering him the internship.
Whatever. And wasn’t Monica Lewinsky an intern? From what I can discern, she was good at one thing.

But we already know this has nothing to do with his abilities, correct?
So? The trial had nothing to do with his guilt or innocence. Yet I bet you’re among the leftists condemning him while supporting the BLM terror group.

A lot of people are going to try to make something off of Rittenhouse.

Money, advertising, etc.
He should get get a cut on the t shirt sales
1637505592135.jpeg

IF it was up to me would always offer a job in governing to a kid who did not have enough smarts to stay out of a bad situation.

. The people who got political mileage out of this stupid kid are already leaving him in the dust. All too soon he will look around for all his new "friends" on the right and find no one who will even pick up the phone. His usefulness is at an end.
The lawsuits by the relatives of those he murdered have already begun.

I wish the best for the young man. He's done so much already. Sending a child rapist back up satan's ass is legendary. And the wifebeater bringing a skateboard to a gunfight provided us with a lot entertainment.... which we need in these times of stolen elections and filthy animals roaming our streets.

Go forth, young man and prosper. The $500M from cnn will be a nice start.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Does anyone else see any irony in the guy that bragged about making a pilgrimage to the vacation home of Hitler being the one offering Rittenhouse the job?

IF it was up to me would always offer a job in governing to a kid who did not have enough smarts to stay out of a bad situation.
What about the BLM felons and arsonists and child rapists there that night? Why the outrage centered on a teen who, while well-intentioned, was admittedly naive. What about the grown men there to wreak havoc and destruction?

Forum List

Back