Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

That’s from your leftist brain. They know that Kyle will be maligned, will have difficulty being accepted back into the world, and wanted to give him an opportunity where he would be supported.
He’s been made a celebrity on the right and has plenty of support. You’re inventing false reasons to support trolling.

More anger for a teen with poor judgment than grown felons who show up to set a neighborhood on fire.
Poor judgement led to multiple deaths.

Avoidable.

But again, this isn’t really about Rittenhouse.

And how does that qualify him for a congressional internship?
It’s completely irrelevant.

The Republican Party is full of trolls.
The Democrats need to be taught a lesson about their relentless false accusations of racism.
Maybe Rittenhouse can teach a Diversity Course and require that the racist Democrat Congress Critters take it.

What "kind" of Congressman is that?
I’ll answer: The kind Colfax doesn’t agree with.
I assume they are seeing dollar figures just like you all are claiming Rittehouse is seeing them. We are a sue happy country.
Yes, you’re right. They see a chance to get rich over the fact that their relative tried to kill a kid, and was stopped. Just consider Rosenbaum - he and his girlfriend were one step above homeless.

(As an aside, what type of woman accepts a boyfriend who has been convicted numerous times of child rape. I wouldn’t want that thing anywhere near me after it had been up children’s ******. Just shows what lowlifes we are dealing with, yet leftists have more rage for the teen.)

If I give you money to buy lunch, but tell you what lunch to buy, Is it my lunch?
If I give you money to buy a lunch. Tell you what lunch to buy. Then eat that lunch.
It’s my lunch.

It was Rittenhouse’s gun. He didn’t buy it for Black out of the goodness of his heart.

Poor judgement led to multiple deaths.

Avoidable.

But again, this isn’t really about Rittenhouse.
What about the poor judgment of the child rapist and the other felons? If BLM savages wouldn’t riot and destroy property, this would have been avoidable as well.

Whose gun was it?
you should take this opportunity to go educate yourself about the testimony, evidence and facts presented at the trial and maybe then you’d stop being so ignorant. and easily fooled by the demafascist propaganda.

I wish the best for the young man. He's done so much already. Sending a child rapist back up satan's ass is legendary. And the wifebeater bringing a skateboard to a gunfight provided us with a lot entertainment.... which we need in these times of stolen elections and filthy animals roaming our streets.

Go forth, young man and prosper. The $500M from cnn will be a nice start.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You left out the part about Rittenhouse shooting that guy's girlfriend (his right arm)

you should take this opportunity to go educate yourself about the testimony, evidence and facts presented at the trial and maybe then you’d stop being so ignorant. and easily fooled by the demafascist propaganda.
I know whose gun it was. It was Rittenhouse’s gun that was purchased illegally in a straw purchase.

Forum List

Back