Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

It was his community.

Self defense is not really vigilantism.

Going out there and standing in front of the building, sort of might be considered that.

But if the choice is between "vigilantism" and letting barbarians burn down your community, then how can you be for the mob?
The fact he was there was an act of vigilantism. Haven’t we had enough people getting killed over nothing? I have.

He didn’t live there. I was wrong about the other things.

We still need to avoid vigilantism. We already see people encouraging people to show up at protests. I think trying to find opportunities to get into a gunfight is a bad thing. We already have to deal with Proudboys.

Police should have enforced the law.

The Dead guys did not have to be there.

You really want to stop that? Then I would say start with your own house....Because you can't support BLM/AntiFa rioting, and politicians telling LEO to stand down and expect people to just lay down and take it...
You seem to believe that one cannot be against rioting and against shooting people at the same time.

Then deal with your people causing the violence in the first place.
A bunch of armed vigilantes showing up at protests is going to cause more violence.

And I fear that's the goal. To cause more violence. I think there's a growing segment of society, on both sides, that seeks conflict to engage in violence with the hopes of being able to claim self defense.

Self defense isn't becoming a defense. It's becoming the purpose.

You really want to stop that? Then I would say start with your own house....Because you can't support BLM/AntiFa rioting, and politicians telling LEO to stand down and expect people to just lay down and take it...
I don't support rioting. The police were not engaging in actions likely to get more people killed.

To me, not getting people killed seems to be a good thing. Others seem to revel in violence.

. The people who got political mileage out of this stupid kid are already leaving him in the dust. All too soon he will look around for all his new "friends" on the right and find no one who will even pick up the phone. His usefulness is at an end.

This is the best thing that could happen for Democrats. The Republicans winning back the House, and then putting Rittenhouse in the publics face day in and day out. And of course being Republicans, they will overstep, and overestimate their position. After two years or so of working class America enjoying the benefits of the infrastructure bill, Republicans will start taking away everything they can, and as usual, with the blatant in your face of right wing zealotry, a conservative Supreme Court endlessly taking rights away from women, and minorities, and partisan gerrymandering in state districts. They will over stay their welcome pretty quickly.

It's a running theme. Democrats just have to do what they did in 2018. Focus on healthcare, infrastructure, fair voting, and women's rights, and then sit back and watch the Republicans trip over their dicks like they always do.

Oh come on....Don't play that game with me...Their coverage of this was absolutely disgusting...Up to and including trying to send a stringer out to dox jurors....Do you support that?

I do not watch MSNBC nor read their website so I have no idea what they did or did not say. Seems you do not either

You seem to believe that one cannot be against rioting and against shooting people at the same time.
Nope, never said that....But if you are going to condemn shooting someone in self defense, but refuse to also condemn the situation that caused that to happen, then I must assume you condone the rioting...You've said nothing different.

A bunch of armed vigilantes showing up at protests is going to cause more violence.

And I fear that's the goal. To cause more violence. I think there's a growing segment of society, on both sides, that seeks conflict to engage in violence with the hopes of being able to claim self defense.

Self defense isn't becoming a defense. It's becoming the purpose.

So, these people in Kenosha that night were only protesting?

This would be a wonderful opportunity for Kyle, after he takes a much-deserved break, for these reasons:

1) He would be surrounded by a staff that is supportive of him as he undoubtedly endures the wrath and hatred of leftists who wanted to see a teenager go to prison because his “whiteness” (in their mind) negates his right to self-defense

2) Even though he will eventually be a rich young man, it will take time for his defamation suits, should he proceed, to work their way through the process, and he will be supported by staff as he seeks justice for being defamed by the media and elected officials

3) Once he is a rich young man, he will still want to do something with his life, and with Congressional experience, he can work his way up to higher administrative positions and help fight back against the Democrat mindset that wanted to see him unjustly imprisoned.

He must take advantage of this offer in order to show potential financial harm in his lawsuits.

In fact, this offer could help to reduce damage FJB has to pay.

I don't support rioting. The police were not engaging in actions likely to get more people killed.

To me, not getting people killed seems to be a good thing. Others seem to revel in violence.
So, you support police being ordered to stand down in the face of burning, looting, and rioting?

I don't think any of the vermin shot by Kyle (or their estates) will file civil actions against Kyle. A jury already decided that they were the attackers.

And a jury decided OJ did not kill anyone....how did that work out for him in the civil courts?

But, Kyle will fucking own Joe "Brandon" Biden's ass along with several media organizations.

Quit playing stupid, you know that the POTUS is above the law, they cannot be sued while in office, a thing you were 100% before about 11 months ago.

And so far not one person has been able to give me a single specific thing said by any news organization that would lead them to losing a law suit

Forum List

Back