Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

I know whose gun it was. It was Rittenhouse’s gun that was purchased illegally in a straw purchase.
You're just begging to be wrong again I see...The trial of Dominique Black hasn't happened yet....

Did he? It was very risky, but he was standing up to protect his community.

Is that really something we as a society want to remove from our young men?
It wasn’t even his community.
We need to avoid vigilantism. It’s not good.

You're just begging to be wrong again I see...The trial of Dominique Black hasn't happened yet....
But the facts are what they are. You can’t argue with any of them.

Testimony in the Rittenhouse trial already provides the evidence.

Because Rittenhouse is being made into a celebrity for killing people.
It’s bad.
He’s showing that Dems can’t use a white teen to further racial division and advance the narrative of “black oppression.” The only reason they wanted to put him away is because a whitey stood up to BLM savages.

Fact is Kyle killed two people. Whether you think justified or not, he's still killed two people. Zero chance he gets hired as an intern just from a security perspective. This was all show by Gaetz, who has no problem politicizing any and all issue in his sad attempt to troll the left.

He’s showing that Dems can’t use a white teen to further racial division and advance the narrative of “black oppression.” The only reason they wanted to put him away is because a whitey stood up to BLM savages.
Uh huh. And the fact that Rittenhouse walked away after killing two people with police just standing there tells you something about how our law enforcement sees this issue.

Uh huh. And the fact that Rittenhouse walked away after killing two people with police just standing there tells you something about how our law enforcement sees this issue.
Just standing there? Ok, sure.....

1. His Father lived there
2. His Friends lived there
3. He was a Lifegaurd at the Kenosha Y.

What are you lying?
He didn’t live there. I was wrong about the other things.

We still need to avoid vigilantism. We already see people encouraging people to show up at protests. I think trying to find opportunities to get into a gunfight is a bad thing. We already have to deal with Proudboys.

It wasn’t even his community.
We need to avoid vigilantism. It’s not good.

It was his community.

Self defense is not really vigilantism.

Going out there and standing in front of the building, sort of might be considered that.

But if the choice is between "vigilantism" and letting barbarians burn down your community, then how can you be for the mob?

So? The trial had nothing to do with his guilt or innocence. Yet I bet you’re among the leftists condemning him while supporting the BLM terror group.
"The trial had nothing to do with his guilt or innocence.".......................:heehee:

Just standing there? Ok, sure.....
Yeah. The law enforcement did nothing. Rittenhouse walked away. Went home.
Police let him walk away. After killing two people.

Tell me you think that would have happened if he were black. Armed black men scary. Armed white kids are cool.

1637507443377.jpeg

He didn’t live there. I was wrong about the other things.

We still need to avoid vigilantism. We already see people encouraging people to show up at protests. I think trying to find opportunities to get into a gunfight is a bad thing. We already have to deal with Proudboys.
You really want to stop that? Then I would say start with your own house....Because you can't support BLM/AntiFa rioting, and politicians telling LEO to stand down and expect people to just lay down and take it...

Forum List

Back