Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

According to the criminal court system. Civil courts are very different, just ask OJ
So in other words, the relatives of the BLM savages foresee a fortune in Kyle’s hands, and they want some of it. So how would it go? “My spouse/partner/brother tried to kill you, and you defended yourself, so now I want moooooola!”

And how does that qualify him for a congressional internship?
It’s completely irrelevant.

The Republican Party is full of trolls.

He has demonstrated character and courage under fire. He has impressive name recognition.

That is an excellent place to start, for a number of paths.

Trolling to a Democrat: anything they disagree with.
No. It’s something that serves zero purpose other than to anger people.

That’s trolling.

That’s why Rittenhouse was offered an internship.

So Black paid for it?

Or did Kyle. Apparently it was Kyle. Kyle’s money. Kyle told him to buy it. Kyle picked it out.

But put Black’s name on the purchase.

If I give you money to buy lunch, but tell you what lunch to buy, Is it my lunch?

So Black paid for it?

Or did Kyle. Apparently it was Kyle. Kyle’s money. Kyle told him to buy it. Kyle picked it out.

But put Black’s name on the purchase.
How did the felons at the BLM riot get guns? Why was the scumbag child rapist not in jail? How come you’re more inflamed by a white teen with no criminal record, who was guilty only of self-defense and, admittedly, some well-intentioned naivety.

No. It’s something that serves zero purpose other than to anger people.

That’s trolling.

That’s why Rittenhouse was offered an internship.
That’s from your leftist brain. They know that Kyle will be maligned, will have difficulty being accepted back into the world, and wanted to give him an opportunity where he would be supported.

How did the felons at the BLM riot get guns? Why was the scumbag child rapist not in jail? How come you’re more inflamed by a white teen with no criminal record, who was guilty only of self-defense and, admittedly, some well-intentioned naivety.
He is a dumb kid that I say very little about.
What I’m posting about has little to do with him and more to do with trolling from a useless Congressman.

So in other words, the relatives of the BLM savages foresee a fortune in Kyle’s hands, and they want some of it. So how would it go? “My spouse/partner/brother tried to kill you, and you defended yourself, so now I want moooooola!”

I assume they are seeing dollar figures just like you all are claiming Rittehouse is seeing them. We are a sue happy country.

Forum List

Back