Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

The fact he was there was an act of vigilantism. Haven’t we had enough people getting killed over nothing? I have.

A mob burning down property and hurting people, is not "nothing".

You say that you have had enough of people dying, yet you seem to support the mob.

You need to understand this. As you use and/or escalate violence, those you target will do the same.

Unless your plan is to get US to a point of say, Soviet Union level oppression, where everyone is too terrified to speak out of resist, and the few that do, just get crushed and sent to the gulag.

Is that your plan? If so, you might want to consider how many people Lenin and Stalin had to kill, to get there.

And a jury said that OJ did not do it, yet he still lost civil suits.
aka. Your side will attack Kyle to you get your pound of flesh because the jury did the duty prescribed by the constitution.

HOW FASCIS OF YOU GATOR.

Your sorry ass side is always whining when you don't get your way. Then you burn and loot like children. Oh well.

He will get rich. He will then disappear and live off of this a long time. Unless he is stupid and wants fame in public. That will ensure the target on him never leaves.

I don't think any of the vermin shot by Kyle (or their estates) will file civil actions against Kyle. A jury already decided that they were the attackers.

But, Kyle will fucking own Joe "Brandon" Biden's ass along with several media organizations.
The jury decided that there was not proof beyond a reasonable doubt that they were NOT the attackers.

A civil suit has a lower burden of proof.

He didn’t live there. I was wrong about the other things.

We still need to avoid vigilantism. We already see people encouraging people to show up at protests. I think trying to find opportunities to get into a gunfight is a bad thing. We already have to deal with Proudboys.

You need to look at what the Proud Boys actually say and do, and not what other people say about them.

A mob burning down property and hurting people, is not "nothing".

You say that you have had enough of people dying, yet you seem to support the mob.

You need to understand this. As you use and/or escalate violence, those you target will do the same.

Unless your plan is to get US to a point of say, Soviet Union level oppression, where everyone is too terrified to speak out of resist, and the few that do, just get crushed and sent to the gulag.

Is that your plan? If so, you might want to consider how many people Lenin and Stalin had to kill, to get there.
Rittenhouse did not kill people because they were burning down property.

I am not attacking anyone, I am stating the facts. And as normal that triggered you.
You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.........fitting symbol of the DNC.

You LOST. Go cry to someone who cares.

Kyle will laugh at you to the bank unless he plays politics now.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.........fitting symbol of the DNC.

You LOST. Go cry to someone who cares.

Kyle will laugh at you to the bank unless he plays politics now.

You are the only one crying here.

I did not win nor lose, I had no stake in the outcome and even agreed with the verdict.

But for some reason I live rent free in your head. Not sure why, but I guess it is a compliment that you are so over obsessed with me.

You are the only one crying here.

I did not win nor lose, I had no stake in the outcome and even agreed with the verdict.

But for some reason I live rent free in your head. Not sure why, but I guess it is a compliment that you are so over obsessed with me.
Nope. You were implying about civil suits and OJ. Go peddle your BS to someone else. Clear that you have an agenda to lynch Kyle.

And a jury decided OJ did not kill anyone....how did that work out for him in the civil courts?
The difference in OJ was that the jury had reasonable doubt that OJ did it, but the preponderance of the evidence suggested he did.

EVERYBODY knows Kyle shot those motherfuckers. They don't want to risk the counter-suit and Kyle would win that shit in spades.

Quit playing stupid, you know that the POTUS is above the law, they cannot be sued while in office, a thing you were 100% before about 11 months ago.
He won't be president forever and the statute of limitations will be tolled until he can be sued or any timely suit will be abated until Biden (or his estate) can be sued.

What did you think would happen? Biden can could just maliciously defame the fuck out of everybody and never be held accountable because he gets the POTUS privilege?

I know you're not that simple-minded.

EVERYBODY knows Kyle shot those motherfuckers

Which is why it makes suing him easier than OJ. That he did the act does not need to be shown.

He won't be president forever and the statute of limitation will be tolled until he can be sued or any timely suit will be abated until Biden (or his estate) can be sued.

What did you think would happen? Biden can could just maliciously defame the fuck out of everybody and never be held accountable because he gets the POTUS privilege?

I know you're not that simple-minded.

Yes, I think that is exactly what is going to happen just like with just about every other high ranking politician in the history of this country.

Sort of funny someone so childishly naïve calling someone else simple minded.

Rittenhouse did not kill people because they were burning down property.

Nope, he killed them because they were attacking him.

They were attacking him because he helped prevent them from burning down a bulding.

Seriously, I made a point that you need to consider. You are supporting violence and then being unhappy that those you commit violence on are fighting back.

You need to face the fact that your side in on the path to greater and greater violence and oppression.

If that is not what you want, you need to be spending your time and energy talking more to your side, and less to the other.

If YOUR SIDE had not attacked Rittenhouse that night, nothing would have happened.

Forum List

Back