Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

Meaning the death was for nothing because Rittenhouse chose to be there.

He did nothing to prevent violence.

Rhetorical tactics won't stop people from dying the next time some group of lefties decide to riot and destroy and someone chooses to fight back.

If your goal here to defend and advance the agenda or to see fewer people die?

You have to choose. The lefty agenda or people dying in the streets.

Because as a group, your movement has decided on using brown shirt street violence as a political tool.

YOUR side was rioting. YOUR side told the cops to stand down. MY SIDE, stood there with rifles to protect the community.

YOu choose to see my side as the problem.

That is you choosing more people dying.

YOu sure that is what you want? Be sure.

Rhetorical tactics won't stop people from dying the next time some group of lefties decide to riot and destroy and someone chooses to fight back.

If your goal here to defend and advance the agenda or to see fewer people die?

You have to choose. The lefty agenda or people dying in the streets.

Because as a group, your movement has decided on using brown shirt street violence as a political tool.

YOUR side was rioting. YOUR side told the cops to stand down. MY SIDE, stood there with rifles to protect the community.

YOu choose to see my side as the problem.

That is you choosing more people dying.

YOu sure that is what you want? Be sure.
Your side is going to result in many deaths. Is that what you want?

Right. The violence is the whole point.

Used to be people thought that was a bad thing.

They started doing that, because Antifa was using brown shirt tactics in their society and they wanted to fight that.

The violence was already there. They just stepped forward to fight BACK.

No American EVER thought that was a bad thing.

Again, you are taking the side of the violent thugs, against the people that are fighting back against them.

On the few occasions that the POLICE have done their jobs and kept the Antifa types from attacking them, the Proud Boys have counted it as a WIN.

Do you understand why?

They started doing that, because Antifa was using brown shirt tactics in their society and they wanted to fight that.

The violence was already there. They just stepped forward to fight BACK.

No American EVER thought that was a bad thing.

Again, you are taking the side of the violent thugs, against the people that are fighting back against them.

On the few occasions that the POLICE have done their jobs and kept the Antifa types from attacking them, the Proud Boys have counted it as a WIN.

Do you understand why?
So you’re admitting Proud Boys seek to engage in violence.
That is wrong. It does not help.

Violence begets violence.

The McMichaels went after Arbery. Right? Going after people with guns is pretty threatening. Ask Rittenhouse.
For the type of jack ass who constantly screaming about nuance, you certainly don't have the ability to see it.

Which McMichael assaulted Aubrey with a firearm?

Do you even know what the standard is for that?

No you probably don't.

The mere possession of a firearm is not an assault or a provocation of any kind.

I know you hate that because you hate all firearms and want us to be pathetic little unarmed weaklings. It is a fact you're gonna have to deal with.

If you think Rittenhouse endures the hatred and wrath of lefties now, imagine how bad it would get if he was a freaking congressional intern.

For the type of jack ass who constantly screaming about nuance, you certainly don't have the ability to see it.

Which McMichael assaulted Aubrey with a firearm?

Do you even know what the standard is for that?

No you probably don't.

The mere possession of a firearm is not an assault or a provocation of any kind.

I know you hate that because you hate all firearms and he wants to be pathetic on our little weaklings. It is a fact you're gonna have to deal with.
Arbery rightly feared for his life because of the illegal actions of the McMichaels. Do you disagree?

But there’s little sympathy around here for his argument for self defense.

As for you personally? What have you done to stop the violent riots? Because from what I see in here is more you cowardly supporting them than anything denouncing them over all...

Where is any of your posting that has said that the "Summer of love" was NOT anything close to peaceful protesting...

Your side is going to result in many deaths. Is that what you want?

My side was just standing there. Your side waited until the youngest member of the group was alone and then attacked, thinking they had the advantage.

It is YOUR side that is driving this violence. YOURS.

My side was just standing there. Your side waited until the youngest member of the group was alone and then attacked, thinking they had the advantage.

It is YOUR side that is driving this violence. YOURS.
Just standing there? Rittenhouse left his home to be there. He sought to be in the middle of it.

The ProudBoys show up where they most think they’ll be able to provoke violence.

I'm not big on politicians exploiting him. I just hope he has someone level-headed enough in his family to advise him to just go ahead and turn the blood-sucking lawyers loose on the defamers and then watch the settlement money roll-in.

Money might not be everything but it makes everything a lot easier going forward. ;)

We don’t glorify violence. That’s the right. That’s you.

It’s big part of the emerging fascism among the right.
And the only time you get violence out of someone like me (and there are millions of us) is if you start shit.

You can take your little self-righteous bullshit about "glorifying violence" and shove it up your fucking asshole.

You're goddamn right I'm going to glorify the violence I inflict on anybody who starts fucking with me or my family. I will go on a bloodthirsty rampage and bathe in the guts of dead motherfuckers who try. Do not fuck with me. I will not fuck with you. It's that simple.

Don't start nothin'
Won't be nothin'

Forum List

Back