Rittenhouse offered Congressional Internship

. The people who got political mileage out of this stupid kid are already leaving him in the dust. All too soon he will look around for all his new "friends" on the right and find no one who will even pick up the phone. His usefulness is at an end.
WRong, that's how your side operates........our side still likes Nick Sandman, another person you guys defamed and called a racist........and then the truth came out and saw what bullshit artists you are..........I'd make the kid a police chief and send him to Portland........shit would get done ASAP.

Here is one:

Here's another with several MSNBC hosts lying about Kyle...Watch at the 2:00 mark.

Thanks for the videos. I did not see anything in the Joy Reid one that would qualify for a lawsuit, and she is covered by the Carlson/Maddow defense anyhow.

The 2nd one is much more problematic. I can see some cases being settled to keep them out of court.

I'm well aware. They are violent people looking for violence.

Their standard operating procedure is to set up a Free Speech March/Rally, and wait to get attacked as they do it.

On the occasions when no one attacks them, nothing happens.

Do you want more and more violence and people dying?

Which is why it makes suing him easier than OJ. That he did the act does not need to be shown
OJ had no bases for a counter-claim.
Kyle REALLY does. In fact, I would not be surprised if Kyle sues their bitch-ass estates first.

Yes, I think that is exactly what is going to happen just like with just about every other high ranking politician in the history of this country.

Sort of funny someone so childishly naïve calling someone else simple minded.
When was the last time a presidential campaign specifically defamed a child?

Joe Biden may be protected on high by the prince of darkness, but I think there's a limit to that. You should've seen the campaign video.

Either way, CNN et al will be settling in short order. I just wish I could get a piece of the action.

Their standard operating procedure is to set up a Free Speech March/Rally, and wait to get attacked as they do it.
Right. The violence is the whole point.

Used to be people thought that was a bad thing.

Thanks for the videos. I did not see anything in the Joy Reid one that would qualify for a lawsuit, and she is covered by the Carlson/Maddow defense anyhow.

The 2nd one is much more problematic. I can see some cases being settled to keep them out of court.
I'm no lawyer, but I would say that the slander involved at both CNN, and MSNBC will result in a larger pay out than Sandman got...And, they will still never learn.

I'm no lawyer, but I would say that the slander involved at both CNN, and MSNBC will result in a larger pay out than Sandman got...And, they will still never learn.
They probably already put money aside, knowing they are about to get their asses sued.

I think they do it in a calculated fashion. It's paid advertising for them.

And many probably will due to your own refusal to condemn these violent riots.
You think my “condemnation” is going to result in deaths?
How?

You guys need to stop acting like the rioting wasn’t condemned. It’s a lie.

Forum List

Back