RNC Report Finds Voters Think GOP Is 'Scary'

The incredulous thing is the Tea Party crazies are still lamenting the fact that the GOP failed to bring the Bad Ass in the last two presidential elections! As if their warped message of fear hate and division was a winning one.

Let them form a third party. It will then be left to the Republican Party on its own, without the internal divisions, to re-brand themselves.

yep, we should have one have the Republicans join the Democrat party who spreads hate, like a war on women... or who doesn't give a rats ass about all the children being aborted

sounds like a liberal utopia

Is it your contention that someone who testifies before Congress for birth control to be added to a health care plan is a slut?

No, but someone who spends thousands of dollars on birth control every few years probably is.

Do you believe that, God forbid a woman is raped, that she has a biological device to shut down pregnancy, if and only if that rape is considered "legitimate"?

She probably doesn't, but liberals seem to believe that if you plead with a rapist REALLY hard, he'll have a change of heart.

Are you of the political belief that the government should not interfere with your personal life, unless you are pregnant?

Liberals are of the belief that the government gets to interfere with your personal life unless you are pregnant. Just see their penchant for trying to dictate what foods you can eat, what drinks you can drink and if you can or can't smoke. "My body, my choice" doesn't apply in those situations. Apparently.

You must because you keep beating that dead horse of a Liberal "war on women". Delusion makes for handy skirts to hide behind.

Not that this is important to you (because facts are anathema to liberals), but this "war on women" theme was rated false multiple times during the 2012 campaign. It doesn't even hold up to scrutiny, anyway. The weird thing is the whole "war on women" meme is that the group of women who would care about the aforementioned issues the most isn't the group that Obama won.

Last edited:
The incredulous thing is the Tea Party crazies are still lamenting the fact that the GOP failed to bring the Bad Ass in the last two presidential elections! As if their warped message of fear hate and division was a winning one.

Let them form a third party. It will then be left to the Republican Party on its own, without the internal divisions, to re-brand themselves.

yep, we should have one have the Republicans join the Democrat party who spreads hate, like a war on women... or who doesn't give a rats ass about all the children being aborted

Poor delusional Stephanie. Is it your contention that someone who testifies before Congress for birth control to be added to a health care plan is a slut? Do you believe that, God forbid a woman is raped, that she has a biological device to shut down pregnancy, if and only if that rape is considered "legitimate"? Are you of the political belief that the government should not interfere with your personal life, unless you are pregnant? Who do you suppose holds these beliefs, Stephanie? Liberals?

You must because you keep beating that dead horse of a Liberal "war on women". Delusion makes for handy skirts to hide behind.

oh right, a couple of people said those things so that makes the whole party and how all Republicans see things.It's really you Democrats who are narrow minded, intolerant of others views, and just downright, hateful if people don't see things your way

Poor delusional Stephanie. Is it your contention that someone who testifies before Congress for birth control to be added to a health care plan is a slut? Do you believe that, God forbid a woman is raped, that she has a biological device to shut down pregnancy, if and only if that rape is considered "legitimate"? Are you of the political belief that the government should not interfere with your personal life, unless you are pregnant? Who do you suppose holds these beliefs, Stephanie? Liberals?

All good points, and they are all yucky conservative male Republican nastiness.

Whatever. Women are 55% + of the electorate but somehow Republicans are on a campaign to put the chains back on us, and they fool themselves into thinking that this is going to make them win big in elections.

Magically, it doesn't seem to be doing that. Because MOST women can see the guys with these strange beliefs are scary and dangerous and run screaming away from them!

oh right, a couple of people said those things so that makes the whole party and how all Republicans see things.It's really you Democrats who are narrow minded, intolerant of others views, and just downright, hateful if people don't see things your way
Calm down and open what ever is left of your mind, Steph. You played the "war on women" card and feebly tried to turn it on Liberals. I'm merely showing you the error of your...I guess we'll call it "thinking".

Is Dramamine part of your prescription drug plan? Because all the spinning you do to try to throw the mud Conservatives have earned on Liberal positions must make you awfully dizzy.

I don't think we ex-Republicans looking for a political home are asking for much, Stephanie.

We don't want you to celebrate a three-day Limbaugh rant calling a pretty young woman all kinds of obscenities because she simply testified before Congress. I've done that; people get to. It's not illegal to testify to Congress. Sometimes they even ASK people to. Why cheer when Rush calls her a slut day after day?

We don't want the rightwing males with the pro-rape Steubenville mindset to run for the Senate or the presidency: I really don't think that is asking too much. Personally, I don't want them anywhere around, but I'll settle for them not running for high office.

We don't think the Republican males (or the few females with an interfering, coercive mindset) should mind women's business. It's simply not their business or yours! Let them stop thinking about our genitals and uterus, for God's sake!! That's grossly indecent.

Men aren't allowed to control women anymore: we won, you all lost. Get used to it, or lose elections till you do.

Last edited:
Republicans are pro rape and anti woman. But it's the democrats that sympathize with the poor Steubenville rapists.

Whatever it is that democrats accuse republicans of, they got the idea to make the accusation because democrats were actually doing it.
As a Democrat and someone living 20 miles from Steubenville and far more aware of the facts of the case than dare I say anyone else you know, I resent that very, very much.

I don't think her post was intended to be intellectually honest, but instead to try to disparage democrats by any means possible.

I don't think we ex-Republicans looking for a political home are asking for much, Stephanie.

We don't want you to celebrate a three-day Limbaugh rant calling a pretty young woman all kinds of obscenities because she simply testified before Congress. I've done that; people get to. It's not illegal to testify to Congress. Sometimes they even ASK people to. Why cheer when Rush calls her a slut day after day?

We don't want the rightwing males with the pro-rape Steubenville mindset to run for the Senate or the presidency: I really don't think that is asking too much. Personally, I don't want them anywhere around, but I'll settle for them not running for high office.

We don't think the Republican males (or the few females with an interfering, coercive mindset) should mind women's business. It's simply not their business or yours! Let them stop thinking about our genitals and uterus, for God's sake!! That's grossly indecent.

Men aren't allowed to control women anymore: we won, you all lost. Get used to it, or lose elections till you do.

what's sad is you only see and speak of yourself and women as genitals and a uterus..
my gawd the stupid

Last edited:
"Asked to describe Republicans, they said that the Party is 'scary,' 'narrow minded,' and 'out of touch' and that we were a Party of 'stuffy old men.'

The reason people said that is that the R party IS 'scary,' 'narrow minded,' and 'out of touch' and that we were a Party of 'stuffy old men.'

The Rs don't see it that way and all you have to do is listen to them talk to see they have no intention of changing.

Excellent post Circe and we see the same thing here. The R is anti-people, anti-America, anti-everything except the wealthy.

That's because at least in this country, old white men are the only truly rich people, thus have all the clout politically.

what's sad is you only see and speak of yourself as genitals and a uterus..
my gawd the stupid

Reread that part, child. I am saying I'd like Republican males to stop thinking of women -- including you -- as only genitals and uteri to be controlled by them. Women are people, we can and must mind our OWN business, and we are winning. Don't get in the way of that: it would be bad for you, too, if men took back control of women.

my gawd the stupid

Reread that part, child. I am saying I'd like Republican males to stop thinking of women -- including you -- as only genitals and uteri to be controlled by them. Women are people, we can and must mind our OWN business, and we are winning. Don't get in the way of that: it would be bad for you, too, if men took back control of women.

I don't even think you understand what you're typing.

On average, White women tend to be more socially liberal than minority women. Yet, almost consistently, Republicans tend to win White women while Democrats win minority women. Indeed, in presidential elections, issues like abortion tend to be a net gain for Republicans, mainly because it pulls more women towards the GOP than there otherwise would be. Now I realize this doesn't fit into your whole narrative, but facts are stubborn things. If Republicans have a "problem with women", it's not due to abortion; it's a racial divide issue that has nothing to do with abortion.

...By the way, only for the sake of correctness, on average men are more supportive of abortion than are women. It's not the other way around.

yep, we should have one have the Republicans join the Democrat party who spreads hate, like a war on women...

323.png

eusa_doh.gif

Bimbos! Whatta ya' gonna do??

oh right, a couple of people said those things so that makes the whole party and how all Republicans see things.

.....Especially when no (other) Republicans criticize the wackos.

You GOT IT!!!!
241.png

I don't even think you understand what you're typing.

I wonder why you would think I don't understand what I'm typing.........that's a strange accusation.

I'll put you on Ignore, since insult posters are completely useless in discussions. And they never get better, they just go on being nasty and mean and pointless forever, in my experience.

To fulfill the requirement on this forum of talking about the subject, these replies:

On average, White women tend to be more socially liberal than minority women.

Ha. I never read that and don't believe it.

Yet, almost consistently, Republicans tend to win White women while Democrats win minority women.

Manifestly wrong-o since women are 55% of the electorate and there are far more white women than black women and more of them vote. So if white women were voting for Republicans, you'd have won the elections in 2012. THAT is exactly the problem. Republicans are losing white women, like me, because of pure meanness on the part of the GOP males.

Indeed, in presidential elections, issues like abortion tend to be a net gain for Republicans, mainly because it pulls more women towards the GOP than there otherwise would be. Now I realize this doesn't fit into your whole narrative, but facts are stubborn things.

That's right, facts are stubborn things, and the fact is the population polls OVERWHELMINGLY in favor of keeping Roe v. Wade. ESPECIALLY the women. So you are wrong, wrong, wrong. Did I mention you are incredibly wrong?

If Republicans have a "problem with women", it's not due to abortion; it's a racial divide issue that has nothing to do with abortion.

Yes, of course it's due to abortion! And to gun control and to the wild enthusiasm of Republican males for any and all school shooters as constitutionally protected gun carriers, and to the continual warmongering as if we didn't have plenty wars going on already, and of course, never forget, the enthusiasm of GOP Senate candidates for "legitimate" rape.

...By the way, only for the sake of correctness, on average men are more supportive of abortion than are women. It's not the other way around.

Well, the fathers of incest fetuses, probably do like abortion; and the "boyfriend" not "ready to commit" --- otherwise, darn, I thought it was mostly women who got abortions, or had to bear and raise the kid by herself for 18 years? All this time it was MEN who are lining up in front of abortion clinics?? MEN who take care of a kid for 18 years with no help? HOW could I not have noticed.

Okay, that was fun, but insult posters are useless, so good-bye. Too bad, in a way: you are easy.

Calm down and open what ever is left of your mind, Steph. You played the "war on women" card and feebly tried to turn it on Liberals. I'm merely showing you the error of your...I guess we'll call it "thinking".

woman-screaming-2.jpg

"THINKING??!!!! I'M MARRIED!!!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_09xPF_9UjM]"Hardball": Katy Abram Told Medicare Is "Successful Socialism" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyT_M3aEJKc]"Sleeping Giant" Woman From Specter Town Hall On "Hannity" - YouTube[/ame]

259.gif

Last edited:
Flat fact: until we GOP reach out to women and Hispanics honestly, and cut the social traditionalists and neocons loose, we will continue to lose nationally.

my gawd the stupid

LOL, omg..your thinking is warped..at no time have i felt any man is control of me or my body
but it's ok for women like you to throw your body parts up and use as some noble cause

It is not OK for old white men (or any group of men) to tell women what to do with their bodies.

Ha. I never read that and don't believe it.

I really can't help you if you think White women are more socially conservative than minority women.

Manifestly wrong-o since women are 55% of the electorate and there are far more white women than black women and more of them vote. So if white women were voting for Republicans, you'd have won the elections in 2012. THAT is exactly the problem. Republicans are losing white women, like me, because of pure meanness on the part of the GOP males.

2012 Exit poll

In 2012 women were 53% of the electorate. White women were 38% of the total electorate, and Romney won among that demographic 56 - 42. The problem is he lost among minority women by around 70 points, enough to tip the proverbial scales.

That's right, facts are stubborn things, and the fact is the population polls OVERWHELMINGLY in favor of keeping Roe v. Wade. ESPECIALLY the women. So you are wrong, wrong, wrong. Did I mention you are incredibly wrong?

Abour moral issues -> abortion

All info taken from the General Sociological Survey. Men tend to be more supportive of abortion than women, even in cases of rape.

Forum List

Back