Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Every Time I Hear His Voice It Makes Me Feel Terribly Anxious

RFK Jr. explains neurological disease causing his raspy voice | RFK Town Hall​

1723187601564.png

As difficult as it is to listen to him. . . at least I sense some integrity when he speaks.

With the candidates that the billionaires and the super PACs are funding, all I hear is pandering. :sigh2:

RFK Jr. explains neurological disease causing his raspy voice | RFK Town Hall​

View attachment 992561

I suspect we all have a couple of "nightmare" disease scenarios. This is one of mine, at the very least, until I retire. See my avatar.

Secondly, I really like News Nation. I don't just hear what I want to hear, and I don't hear straight gaslighting propaganda like MSDNC. They're doing a good job of recreating what MSM used to be decades ago.

Does anyone know if there is a particular reason he sounds the way he does?

It's a neurological problem called spasmodic dysphonia. It's something he is completely incapable of controlling.

And a lot of times it has the same effect me in a small degree, it doesn't bother me but I am aware of it.

There is something about it I can't explain that triggers a distress part of your brain on a deeply buried part of the mind. Similar to have a childs cries trigger a part of your brain that demands you pay attention by giving you a sense of urgency a lot of people take as being annoyance. Some sounds trigger a part of your brain that tells you there is something to be concerned about, it irritates, makes you distressed because it's some primal instinct. His voice disorder just happens to be close to that kind of sound, that's why a lot of people have a hard time listening to him.

Forum List

Back