Robots and AI Replaced Americas Workforce

Yeah.

But, you know, money talks. So you never know...

But it would be different people and not the same. Of course none of us are the same plus society has changed too. I remember when you first joined the old site and when it was closing invited me here to this one we're at now.

But it would be different people and not the same. Of course none of us are the same plus society has changed too. I remember when you first joined the old site and when it was closing invited me here to this one we're at now.

Some of those folks are on here. And elsewhere. And it was left open-ended in terms of either bringing it back or an off-shoot of it.

But the cockalorum up in the administrative office don't like us shooting the breeze about this sort of thing. Clicks are the name of the game, after all. Thus the rule about it.

I'm gonna jump off here for a while. Get me and the pup fed. Have a Merry Christmas, if I don't see you around.

Last edited:
I totally disagree, I saw this first hand, and every year it gets more advanced, and more people lose jobs.

Who makes the robots? Who designs the robots?
Surely it's a case of A) jobs are moving somewhere else and B) people with no skills are the ones losing their jobs.
Simple solution, get skills.

"In 2022 alone, the manufacturing sector added 367,000 new jobs. Manufacturing grew by 32,000 jobs in October, continuing the historic resurgence of this blue-collar sector, which now provides 137,000 more jobs than it did before the pandemic."

Some of those folks are on here. And elsewhere. And it was left open-ended in terms of either bringing it back or an off-shoot of it.

But the cockalorum up in the administrative office don't like us shooting the breeze about this sort of thing. Clicks are the name of the game, after all. Thus the rule about it.

I'm gonna jump off here for a while. Get me and the pup fed. Have a Merry Christmas, if I don't see you around.

You too.

"In 2022 alone, the manufacturing sector added 367,000 new jobs. Manufacturing grew by 32,000 jobs in October, continuing the historic resurgence of this blue-collar sector, which now provides 137,000 more jobs than it did before the pandemic."

Thats more like it. What do we manufacture now, not being sarcastic, just wondering.

Thats more like it. What do we manufacture now, not being sarcastic, just wondering.

"The biggest segments within the sector are: Chemicals (12 percent of total production); food, drink and tobacco (11 percent); machinery (6 percent); fabricated metal products (6 percent); computer and electronic products (6 percent); and motor vehicles and parts (6 percent)."

Forum List

Back