Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death

I'm waiting to hear the screams of outrage from the citizens of the cities demolished by the anarchist terrorist BLM and Antifa when insurance companies triple and quadruple their fees.
Won't that be something!

One has to wonder how this could happen in a Blue Democrat Sanctuary Plantation city run by a black Democrat Mayor and Black Chief of police?
I think we all have a pretty good idea.

While I'm at it, anyone still alive during the time Martin Luther King Jr. was alive and assassinated by James Earl Ray will agree that the death of MLK had less rioting and destruction than the unfortunate self induced overdosing death of George Floyd whose death is blamed on the actions of a Twin City's police officer.
That's a really good observation. Just goes to show what a bunch of spoiled brat assholes the left have become in the modern era, thanks to PC correctness and progressivism.

The black female police chief in Dallas gave her resignation today as well I think a lot of police officers have reached fuck it and feel like the job is not worth it anymore.
They are admitting they failed and cannot handle the job.

Just announced by Charles Payne. The entire Rochester police command all resigned. No one is in charge. The Mayor has no idea what to do.

Hell. I'd resign to cause you know the leaders in that city will throw the police under the bus.

Let them deal with it with no Police officials. Good for them. Hope everyone who can retire in that department retires. Lets see the idiots run the city with no cops.

Just announced by Charles Payne. The entire Rochester police command all resigned. No one is in charge. The Mayor has no idea what to do.
yes she does....this retarded bitch defunded the police to give that $$$ to some kids stuff, to my understanding---that clearly tells me --lovely---is a brain dead , piece of shit, worthless drmoncrat

day 2---cuomo the homo---havent heard a peep out of this asswipe. must be on vacation, or shutting down an investigation thats getting close to the fucked up demoncrats, or him---tell us mario---where the fuck are ya? maybe you should get your head out of your ass and do something for the state, or at least rochester. wake up dumb fucking asshole---you demoncrats are all worthless pieces of shit---just saying

yes she does....this retarded bitch defunded the police to give that $$$ to some kids stuff, to my understanding---that clearly tells me --lovely---is a brain dead , piece of shit, worthless drmoncrat

Locally last night we had a guy with a gun somehow get himself locked into the fire dept. It's suggested that he was supposed to show up for a shoplifting charge and with the fire dept right next door to the court he went into the wrong place with his gun. Obviously a person with a mental condition for whatever reason.

The police had a trained professional negotiator come in and he was able to diffuse the situation with no one getting harmed. Is that really a bad thing? This is what "defunding" is. As opposed to another officer a professional gets hired. As opposed for 4 police showing up to a mental health call, 3 officers and a mental health professional shows up. Is that really a bad thing?

Locally last night we had a guy with a gun somehow get himself locked into the fire dept. It's suggested that he was supposed to show up for a shoplifting charge and with the fire dept right next door to the court he went into the wrong place with his gun. Obviously a person with a mental condition for whatever reason.

The police had a trained professional negotiator come in and he was able to diffuse the situation with no one getting harmed. Is that really a bad thing? This is what "defunding" is. As opposed to another officer a professional gets hired. As opposed for 4 police showing up to a mental health call, 3 officers and a mental health professional shows up. Is that really a bad thing?
you are definetly brain dead---defunding means taking away $$$ ---period

Believe what you want. It's reforming how we spend the money. We need professionals, not military equipment.

Believe what you want. It's reforming how we spend the money. We need professionals, not military equipment.
you need people that comply with police orders--thats REFORM, moron

you need people that comply with police orders--thats REFORM, moron

You are seeing reform and you don't like it. It's going to be a positive thing.

Anything that ends with dead social workers is a good thing. Too bad everyone else has to be put at risk.

Thanks to the recent urging of a few USMB members, I finally cleaned and oiled my Winchester Defender today with my Hoppes 12 gauge cleaning kit. It was finally cool enuff today to do it in the garage.
You can hear the rack 2 blocks away!

It doesn't take over 5 months to investigate something like this.
It was investigated. They use spithoods a lot, they do not inhibit breathing. The “victim” was a crazy person on drugs most likely, and died as a result of that.

Then the report should have been released.

The way you deal with the mentally ill is not to leave them naked in the road with a hood over their head.
He was spitting on them, thus the hood. With HIV and WuFlu, that’s deadly assault.

How the fuck are they supposed to clothe a random naked dude?

The original stories all said they put the hood on him because he said he had covid, not because he was spitting. CYA.
And what's the difference ?? Both are deadly.

As they should, they are an embarrassment for letting the rioting go on without any police intervention. The cops need to grow a set and stop the rioting by whatever means it takes.
No, the government officials need to stop politicing, and start backing the police again. If they don't, then they need to be arrested and charged. No one should be above the law, and if they claim to be congressman and lawmaker's, then that is even worse, because they are derilect of their duties.

Forum List

Back