Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death

terrorism works.

the more it is rewarded, the worse it will get.
Yep, and today it is getting rewarded big time in this country. Unbelievable that just because we got ourselves a business man who wanted to make this country all that it could be, that it threatened the agendas of those who had other ideas on their minds.

Don't give in to a short term memory folks, and remember all the hell these Demoncrat's were putting you through in which you finally had your belly's full of when you elected Trump. It's not hard to go back 6,7,8 years and remember all the hell you've gone through with these demon-cratzi's.

Threats to defund this and defund that, making Christian's add payment's for birth control etc. Setting Christian's up. Putting forth all sorts of crazy as hell ideas, abusing tax payers, funding terrorism indirectly, inadvertently supporting terrorism, backing anti-Americanism, making tax dollars go where American's don't want their tax dollars going, pushing God out of the public square, out of schools while replacing him with another god named Lucifer. On and on and on it went, but they gamble that the memory is short term, and things are easily forgotten.

Wake up America, and fight back against the attempt to destroy your country, and the continued assault or attempt to send it into further chaos before they begin to imprison or kill you as their enemies.

They have actually gotten this crazy, and bold enough to attempt anything due their brainwashed and propagandized minds now.

This stuff is no joke anymore. It's real.

It doesn't take over 5 months to investigate something like this.
Something like what ??

What they resigned over.
What did they resign over ?

Read the articles.
You don't understand what I'm saying do you ? There was no abuse, and procedures were followed right ?? So what's the problem ?

Seems many disagree.

Something like what ??

What they resigned over.

Read the articles.
You don't understand what I'm saying do you ? There was no abuse, and procedures were followed right ?? So what's the problem ?

Seems many disagree.
Trusting the opinions of many these days is highly debatable anymore. Just sayin.

Something like what ??

What they resigned over.

Read the articles.

Seems many disagree.
Trusting the opinions of many these days is highly debatable anymore. Just sayin.

Thanks for your opinion.

Something like what ??

What they resigned over.

Read the articles.

Seems many disagree.

Thanks for your opinion.
Wow, you are just to hilarious for the average poster here... Everyone is just in awe of your little zinger's.. NOT !!!!!!!!

Get a life, because you missed your calling as a bad comedian. I'm sure there are plenty of openings in the industry though.

Something like what ??

What they resigned over.

Read the articles.

Seems many disagree.

Thanks for your opinion.
Wow, you are just to hilarious for the average poster here... Everyone is just in awe of your little zinger's.. NOT !!!!!!!!

Get a life, because you missed your calling as a bad comedian. I'm sure there are plenty of openings in the industry though.

Maybe I should just switch to calling people names like so many others?

Something like what ??

What they resigned over.

Read the articles.

Seems many disagree.

Thanks for your opinion.

Maybe I should just switch to calling people names like so many others?
It's a free country.

Forum List

Back