Rochester police chief, deputy retiring after Daniel Prude death

Just announced by Charles Payne. The entire Rochester police command all resigned. No one is in charge. The Mayor has no idea what to do.

Will they be replacing the Rochester command staff with social workers?

:laughing0301:
Wait till the first FEMALE social worker shows up to a domestic violence call and gets battered or worse yet, raped....

Leftists are certifiably retarded

Have you ever seen one of those social workers? Anyone who raped one of them would have to be pretty hard up.

social-work-month.jpg

Just announced by Charles Payne. The entire Rochester police command all resigned. No one is in charge. The Mayor has no idea what to do.

Wait till the first FEMALE social worker shows up to a domestic violence call and gets battered or worse yet, raped....

Have you ever seen one of those social workers? Anyone who raped one of them would have to be pretty hard up.

social-work-month.jpg
Have you ever seen the men drugged up beating on their victims? Don't think they care.

What are you suggesting? That the rest of the officers will just stand around and watch this?

What are you suggesting? That the rest of the officers will just stand around and watch this?
There isn't any qualified leadership. The city will have to hire from outside. If they can find someone

It doesn't take over 5 months to investigate something like this.
It was investigated. They use spithoods a lot, they do not inhibit breathing. The “victim” was a crazy person on drugs most likely, and died as a result of that.

It was investigated. They use spithoods a lot, they do not inhibit breathing. The “victim” was a crazy person on drugs most likely, and died as a result of that.

Then the report should have been released.

The way you deal with the mentally ill is not to leave them naked in the road with a hood over their head.

Nice going. A bunch of spoilt brat BLM snowflake bullies drive a Black Police Chief out of his job. Where else have we seen that lately? Hmmmmmm???

As they should, they are an embarrassment for letting the rioting go on without any police intervention. The cops need to grow a set and stop the rioting by whatever means it takes.

Consider them defunded. Thank a Democrat and Joe Biden who will forget that 3 days ago he was calling to defund police. Rochester will be the first no-police pilot program. Anybody need a Uhaul?

The way you deal with the mentally ill is not to leave them naked in the road with a hood over their head.
He was spitting on them, thus the hood. With HIV and WuFlu, that’s deadly assault.

How the fuck are they supposed to clothe a random naked dude?

He was spitting on them, thus the hood. With HIV and WuFlu, that’s deadly assault.

The original stories all said they put the hood on him because he said he had covid, not because he was spitting. CYA.

The original stories all said they put the hood on him because he said he had covid, not because he was spitting. CYA.
Well if he had no mask, it was the right thing to do.

You don't leave a mentally ill man sit nude in the road in the winter.

You don't leave a mentally ill man sit nude in the road in the winter.
You don't let them attack federal buildings either.

Rochester PD’s ‘entire command staff’ retires amid Daniel Prude protests

8 Sep 2020 ~~ By Tamar Lapin

The Rochester Police Department’s “entire command staff” announced their retirement on Tuesday, the mayor there said, amid raging protests over the death of Daniel Prude, the black man who was killed while being subdued by city cops while he suffered an apparent breakdown.
Chief La’Ron Singletary, a 20-year veteran of the force, and Deputy Chief Joseph Morabito, who served the department for 34 years, released statements moments before a scheduled briefing with Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren and the City Council about last night’s demonstrations.
During the meeting, Warren told council members that “the entire Rochester Police Department’s command staff has announced their retirement,” adding that Deputy Chief Mark Simmons was also stepping down.
“There may be a number of others who will decide to leave as well and retire,” Warren warned.
~[snip]~
In a press release announcing his retirement, Singletary blasted what he called the “mischaracterization and the politicization of the actions that I took after being informed of Mr. Prude’s death.”
“As a man of integrity, I will not sit idly by while outside entities attempt to destroy my character,” the statement said. “The events over the past week are an attempt to destroy my character and integrity.”
~[snip]~
Morabito, who oversees the department’s operations bureau, didn’t state a reason, saying in a statement that serving on the force was “one of the proudest achievements of my lifetime.”
“I have often reflected on my time growing up in this City, and the many friends and neighbors who helped guide me and encouraged my decision to become an officer,” Morabito said. “I have never regretted that decision, and the people who I have had the privilege of assisting throughout my service.”
No successors were immediately named. The mayor said she didn’t yet have an exact date for the retirements, as she was informed about the leadership shakeup just moments before the council briefing.

Comment:
One can only believe that Chief Singeltary and his Command Staff were ordered to do something that would hurt the citizens of the city of Rochester and the police who take an oath to service and protect.
I'm waiting to hear the screams of outrage from the citizens of the cities demolished by the anarchist terrorist BLM and Antifa when insurance companies triple and quadruple their fees.
ITMT, I understand truckers bringing food and produce to these cities are rufsing to make their supply runs into these free fire zones.
One has to wonder how this could happen in a Blue Democrat Sanctuary Plantation city run by a black Democrat Mayor and Black Chief of police?
While I'm at it, anyone still alive during the time Martin Luther King Jr. was alive and assassinated by James Earl Ray will agree that the death of MLK had less rioting and destruction than the unfortunate self induced overdosing death of George Floyd whose death is blamed on the actions of a Twin City's police officer. We're in day 200....

Forum List

Back