Rock Legends KISS Take the Stage, Teach Anthem-Haters Epic Public Lesson

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Rock legends KISS have always been known to be one of the most patriotic bands in America. The band recently kicked off its “Freedom to Rock” tour, and last night at a show in Worcester, Massachusetts, its members let it be known exactly where they stood on the matter of respecting our nation, the military and the national anthem.

WATCH: Rock Legends KISS Take the Stage, Teach Anthem-Haters Epic Public Lesson

:thup:
thup.gif
thup.gif
thup.gif

They are Satanists and I have no respect for any of them. Their name KISS - Kings in Satan's Service. The young people of America should have role models they can look up to - these guys are definitely not it.

Nice!!! Shove that up your ass all you America hating anthem sitters!

KISS has never been a very good band. Their shtick is the outlandish outfits along with the loud music. That they are telling their audience to honor the men and women of the armed forces who help keep this country free (excluding the commander-in-chief who is bringing in the enemy wholesale), is a good thing though.

I wonder who in the musical field will follow their lead...and who won't.

God bless you and KISS always!!!

Holly

Beth is still home alone, waiting, always waiting. Wonder how she feels about patriotism, and apple pie, and eating Fruusen Gladje by herself while watching the KISS Christmas movie. You think she wants to rock all night and party every day!? She does, but she can't. She's left to raise two small children on her own in a home where the father is off drinking beer and playing in 'his band'. And every time he calls and asks "Beth, what can I do?"..."Get your skinny ass home and take the damn garbage out and spend some time with your kids! How about that!".

But the garbage never get's taken out, and the kids sit playing League of Legends all alone because their 'father' and his 'band' will be playing....alllll niiight.

Not a pretty picture is it. A one parent home never is. Raising your kids, that's patriotic, that's what it means to love the flag. Motherhood and apple pie not so good with just the apple pie. And even though Fruuzen Gladje went out of style years ago being a parent never does. What do you say Paul Stanley, do you have time to raise the next generation, or will you always be a 60 year old man that paints his face like he's trying out for La Cage Aux Folles?

They are Satanists and I have no respect for any of them. Their name KISS - Kings in Satan's Service. The young people of America should have role models they can look up to - these guys are definitely not it.

No they are not. Well, I do not know as much about the others but Gene Simmons is a Jew. BORN in Israel. You need to be a wee careful in your judgments. God frowns upon that as well ya know ;)

Do I care for their performances. No, not really, but that is not what this is about.

Book of Jeremiah

Oh and ETA: There are many examples in the Bible where God uses ''bad'' people for good.

Last edited:
"Not a pretty picture is it. A one parent home never is. Raising your kids, that's patriotic, that's what it means to love the flag. Motherhood and apple pie not so good with just the apple pie."

Guarantee you folks, this particular poster would never make these remarks where it's most needed!!!

Beth is still home alone, waiting, always waiting. Wonder how she feels about patriotism, and apple pie, and eating Fruusen Gladje by herself while watching the KISS Christmas movie. You think she wants to rock all night and party every day!? She does, but she can't. She's left to raise two small children on her own in a home where the father is off drinking beer and playing in 'his band'. And every time he calls and asks "Beth, what can I do?"..."Get your skinny ass home and take the damn garbage out and spend some time with your kids! How about that!".

But the garbage never get's taken out, and the kids sit playing League of Legends all alone because their 'father' and his 'band' will be playing....alllll niiight.

Not a pretty picture is it. A one parent home never is. Raising your kids, that's patriotic, that's what it means to love the flag. Motherhood and apple pie not so good with just the apple pie. And even though Fruuzen Gladje went out of style years ago being a parent never does. What do you say Paul Stanley, do you have time to raise the next generation, or will you always be a 60 year old man that paints his face like he's trying out for La Cage Aux Folles?

:rolleyes:

Do ones like you just sit here raining down your judgement because of your hatred of America, or what? Raising your kids doesn't make you a patriot.
Bet "Beth" spent that $$ made though, huh?

Never a fan.

If you have to dress up in stupid costumes and paint your face to get your music across, then maybe your music sucks in the first place,

I enjoy countless metal songs (among other things) and I have never heard a KISS song I found enjoyable. KISS just straight up sucks.

Kat don't worry I get it... The purpose of your OP... You really meant well, but alas many of the responses have no idea what your meaning was... Just like the old saying... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them think... :thup::thup::thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Kat don't worry I get it... The purpose of your OP... You really meant well, but alas many of the responses have no idea what your meaning was... Just like the old saying... You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them think... :thup::thup::thup:
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. KISS is evil and God haters are a whole different story from anthem haters. An anthem hater isn't eating human flesh, drinking blood, sacrificing babies and leading a generation to hell with their witchcraft music. The band KISS are teachers of evil. Not good. I don't care what their latest pet project is. They are full on evil.

Last edited:

No they are not. Well, I do not know as much about the others but Gene Simmons is a Jew. BORN in Israel. You need to be a wee careful in your judgments. God frowns upon that as well ya know ;)

Do I care for their performances. No, not really, but that is not what this is about.

Book of Jeremiah

Oh and ETA: There are many examples in the Bible where God uses ''bad'' people for good.
Gene Simmons is a very conservative republican who has been married to the same woman for over 30 years. The band is theater nothing more.

Book of Jeremiah

There were Jews in the Bible who worshipped Baal and there are Jews to this day who worship Baal. It's not about being a Jew or being a Gentile. It's about being deceived by Lucifer and there are many people in the world who have been deceived by him. While I do believe witches and satanists can be saved (and I do write threads encouraging them to come to the Lord) I am not going to endorse them or applaud them for their evil in leading a generation to hell and neither should you.

If you were a Christian and understood the Word of God, you would know that it is the duty of every Christian to speak out against evil, to warn the wicked to turn from their wickedness or they will be destroyed. That is part of what Christians are called to do. I make no apologies for my statement. They are not a proper role model for any young person.

The truth about Rock and Roll, Heavy Metal, etc. :

The occult in Rock Music from a former Druid High Priest who sat on the Council of 13. This is the reason no Christian should ever have anything to do with Rock music. Parents should not permit their children to listen to this music. In this video - John Todd identifies KISS by name.
He also clarifies that no Christian should be listening to "Christian rock" either. John Todd was at one time the Managing President of Zodiac Records and he explains exactly what is going on.

_______
This is the true story about the satan worshipping band - KISS -
Quote from band member Gene Simmons - I always wondered what human flesh tastes like and I've always wanted to be a cannibal.
- Gene Simmons September 13, 1976 Circus page 42

Quote from Thomas Thorn of the Electric Hellfire Club, credits KISS as their chief inspiration, KISS was rebellion incarnate, and we identified with that the same way we would later align ourselves with Lucifer and his rebellion against God.
- Thomas Thorn of Electric Hellfire

Quoting Peter Chriss - I find myself evil. I believe in the devil as much as I believe in God. You can use either one to get things done. April 7, 1977 Rolling Stone, page 49

Think these guys are kidding? Watch this video and get informed. This is no game.

Kiss sings about being the Lord of the flies (a name for Satan), the Left Hand Path ( a term used for Satanism) and the Father of lies (description Jesus gave of Satan in John 8:44). Their song continues...... I am the Lord of the flies you know I am unholy, from the Left Hand of Power comes the Father of Lies, I lay you down to sleep, your soul to keep, better cross your heart before you die and now you know that you are mine... and during this song they present small children that appear to be 8 - 10 years old. Utterly wicked. They paid homage to Satan as the god of rock and roll in their song "god of Thunder." The lyrics are utterly satanic. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. These people are satanists. Wake up!

Wow, you are stupid.

KISS is a satanist band? Are you fucking crazy? You need to lay off that bible. Its twisting your brain and making you a douche.

Gene Simmons is a serial adulterer and disgrace to the Hebrew race.
I think Gene is a pretty awful person and his music sucks. The odd thing is, i like him a million times more than i like you. If you are spreading the word of god, but the result is youre simply pissing people off, do you think maybe youre doing it wrong? I think you should spend more time making yourself better, because you fucking suck dude.

Forum List

Back