Rodgers admits that his "misleading" statement about his vaccination status means he will never be MVP again

It's astounding to me that all of these people bitching about what Rodgers said don't seem to have much to say about Hunry Ruggs killing someone with his Corvette...

It's astounding to me that all of these people bitching about what Rodgers said don't seem to have much to say about Hunry Ruggs killing someone with his Corvette...
What does one have to do with the other? Ruggs was released by the Raiders and he will pay over and over and over. AND HE SHOULD PAY! He is an idiot. What he did was criminal, beyond the pale.

Wolfson said the minimum sentence for Ruggs would be two years, with a possible maximum of 46 years, though that could increase if gun charges are filed.

Really....you are reaching on this one. Try apples for apples....ggeessshhh

Kareem Abdul Jabbar claimed Rodgers made professional sports look bad while ignoring the Henry Ruggs matter. :auiqs.jpg:

And another Raiders player who was released over a video with a gun and death threats also was ignored by Jabbar and all the other big mouths.

BTW At least two Browns RBs who have been vaccinated have tested positive. Duh. And they can spread COVID as easily as the unvaccinated Rodgers.

Forum List

Back