Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

That would be because it's not a scientific definition.

Do I need to type it slower for you?

It's not a difficult concept. A small child could grasp it, but you struggle with it. Why?
Incorrect.

It's not a difficult concept. A small child could grasp it, but you struggle with it. Why?
The reason you can't offer one single scientific citation on when human life begins is because every single one of them states that human life begins after fertilization.

It's hilarious that you have conceded the point that if human life begins after fertilization that abortion is wrong. Which is why you continue to deny the self evident fact that human life begins after fertilization.

Incorrect.
And there's that "BECAUSE I SAY SO!" thing again. It's all you have.

I think everyone notices you're running from the question that destroys your kook claims. Namely, if your claim is correct, then how did people know what a human being was before DNA was discovered?

The reason you can't offer one single scientific citation on when human life begins

... is because it's not a scientific definition. Are you really as stupid as you sound, or are you just pretending to be that stupid?

At this stage, the question is _why_ you choose to lie. That is, you're only useful as a psychological study of abnormal personalities.

The biggest two reasons?

Tribalism. All your cult pals are telling the same lie, so you go along to reaffirm your tribal identity.

Sadism. Pro-lifers get off on being sick pervy control freaks.

And there's that "BECAUSE I SAY SO!" thing again. It's all you have.

I think everyone notices you're running from the question that destroys your kook claims. Namely, how did people know what a human being was before DNA was discovered?

... is because it's not a scientific definition. Are you really as stupid as you sound, or are you just pretending to be that stupid?

At this stage, the question is _why_ you choose to lie. That is, you're only useful as a psychological study.

The biggest two reasons?

Tribalism. All your cult pals are telling the same lie, so you go along to reaffirm your tribal identity.

Sadism. Pro-lifers get off on being sick pervy control freaks.
So you have no scientific citations to support your arbitrary starting point of when human life begins?

In fact, you don't even have a point where you will claim it's human, right? Is birth your starting point for human life?

Last edited:
mamooth Here are some. :)

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

It's not a scientific definition, dumbass. That's why you faceplant so hard. It's a social, historical and legal definition.

If you disagree, explain to us how humans knew what a human being was before the discovery of DNA.
Because if you can evade the use of science, you get to rely on arbitrary crap that doesn’t address the primary issue: life itself.

By the way, lots of things existed before we made scientific discoveries about those things. Then, we learned.

Because your premise is false. You are trying in vain to explain your own in total error without recognizing that it is erroneous.

It is indeed a matter of scientific definition.

It's so funny to watch them lash out and make insults because they are upset they are losing this debate.

ding ‘s absurdities
NFBW2207201406

ding220720-#3,697 “. . . the science shows that human life begins after fertilization.

NFBW: All Science shows is that a development process begins after fertilization/conception - henceforth if conditions are favorable after that it will lead to the birth of a living breathing eating pooping human infant needing about 16 more years of supervision and human guidance to become an adult human bring capable of legally driving an automobile on public roads

ding220720- 3,692 “It seems to me that certain exceptions need to exist.”
NFBW: So kind of you to release your legal authority over every female human being starting at age 10 through menopause if certain circumstances and or conditions to your liking are met. Do you want to b nominated for the medal of freedom or something ding ?? END2207201406

James Bopp, e

Ding likes the White male Catholic Taliban who says the 10 year old raped pregnant girl shouid deliver the baby and like it No shit:

ding ‘s absurdities

NFBW2207200538-3,691

ding 220719-#3,662 “Ummmm...

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”

NFBW: FYI ding passed the above opinion off as scientific fact . It was written by James Bopp,

James Bopp is a CATHOLIC Republican Terrorist

In 2022, responding to reports that a 10-year-old rape victim needed and received an abortion, Bopp said that model legislation he developed for the National Right to Life Committee would have banned that abortion;

James Bopp - Wikipedia

he also said that they believed she should have had the baby, and "we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child."[6] END2207200538

The piece of shit company ding Keeps WTF???

Still not seeing any claim of when they believe human life begins or any scientific evidence for when a human life begins (other than what I have posted) or any scientific explanation for why the demarcation for when human life begins can't be determined.

But I did find this scientific evidence for human life beginning after fertilization.

“Human life begins at fertilization,
the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

#winning

Because if you can evade the use of science, you get to rely on arbitrary crap that doesn’t address the primary issue: life itself.
"BECAUSE I SAY SO!"

Unless you only eat dirt, you definitely don't care about "life".

By the way, lots of things existed before we made scientific discoveries about those things. Then, we learned.
The point is that the definitions were made before those discoveries, hence they clearly have nothing to do with the discoveries.

"BECAUSE I SAY SO!"

Unless you only eat dirt, you definitely don't care about "life".
The full blown gibberish is in full control of what passes for manboob’s brain at this point. 😂
The point is that the definitions were made before those discoveries, hence they clearly have nothing to do with the discoveries.
The actual point this that as we learn, we need to adapt accordingly. You have no hope of grasping this since you are incapable of learning.

Feel free to post the science that you believe supports whatever your arbitrary designation for when a human life begins.

See below

NFBW2207201644

ding220719-#3,662 “Ummmm...

“the initiation of the life of a new individual.”

birth: a dramatic event during development resulting in a change in environment.”

birth: an incident in the whole developmental process.”

the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “

A zygote is the beginning of a new human being

“Fertilization of male and female haploid gametes is genetically distinct individual.”

beginning of a new human being.”
“human being, . . begins life as a fertilized ovum.”

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization)i

“ the zygote, which is the start of a new individual

a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual.

offspring destined to develop

single microscopic cell is transformed into a complex human being.

Genetically the zygote is complete. It represents a new single celled individual.”

the onset of pregnancy and the genesis of new life.”

higher animals start their lives from a single cell,

the starting point in the life history, or ontogeny, of the individual.”

“Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs

(zygote), a new life has begun….

embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life

A new life will have begun.”

“The development of a human being begins with fertilization,

the initiation of the life of a new individual.”

our description of the developing human

the embryonic development of a new individual.

The beginning or zero time point of embryonic development.”

“a new, genetically distinct human organism is thereby formed…

The zygote … is a unicellular embryo..”

A zygote is the beginning of a new human being.

Human development begins at fertilization,

, totipotent cell marks the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.”

NFBW: That is @ding’s science. Not one of them says a woman who terminates her pregnancy according to ROE is guilty of slaughtering a human being.

That is because she is terminating not a human being, but a (I choose this one) “lThe development of a human being” because her, the impregnated woman’s biology created it and it is hers to decide if she will allow the development to continue.

It’s none of ding and ChemEngineer and BackAgain S business but hers and her partner family and doctor during the developmental stage of a new human life. END2207201644

Last edited:
See below

NFBW2207201644

birth: a dramatic event during development resulting in a change in environment.”

“Fertilization of male and female haploid gametes is genetically distinct individual.”

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization)i

a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual.

Genetically the zygote is complete. It represents a new single celled individual.”

“Embryo: The developing individual between the union of the germ cells and the completion of the organs

embryo covers the several stages of early development from conception to the ninth or tenth week of life

NFBW: That is @ding’s science. Not one of them says a woman who terminates her pregnancy according to ROE is guilty of slaughtering a human being.

That is because she is terminating not a human being, but a (I choose this one) “lThe development of a human being” because her, the impregnated woman’s biology created it and it is hers to decide if she will allow the development to continue.

It’s none of ding and ChemEngineer and BackAgain S business but hers and her partner family and doctor during the developmental stage of a new human life. END2207201644
Wrong.

It’s the business of every decent human being in America to try to protect innocent defenseless human life in our own land.

See below

NFBW2207201644

I'm super glad you agree with me that ending a human life would be wrong.

Forum List

Back