Roger Ails Resigns as CEO, FOX News

Huge cracka exit!!

Exclusive — Fox News Stars Stand With Roger Ailes Against Megyn Kelly, More Than 50 Fox Contributors, All Primetime, Willing To Walk - Breitbart

Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Greta Van Susteren, Shepard Smith, Bret Baier, Eric Bolling, Neil Cavuto, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Laura Ingraham, Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Jeanine Pirro, Bo Dietl, Monica Crowley, all of the Fox and Friends hosts, and at least 50 Fox News contributors are willing to depart the network if Ailes is ousted, and leave with him to form a new network, one of the network’s anchors told Breitbart News late Tuesday.:laugh2:
Crackers?
Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Jeanine Pirro?

This is what happens when Jews get made at you: out your are!!

2011 letter of criticism by rabbis; responses
In January 2011, an open letter printed in the Wall Street Journal on the UN-designated Holocaust Remembrance Day from 400 rabbis, including leaders from various branches of Judaism in the US, called on Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of News Corp, to sanction Fox News commentator Glenn Beck for his use of the Holocaust to "discredit any individual or organization you disagree with."[31] An executive at Fox News rejected the letter, calling it the work of a "George Soros-backed leftwing political organization."[31] Ailes is also said to have once referred to Jewish critics of his as "left-wing rabbis."[32] Also in 2011, Ailes was criticized for referring to executives of the public radio network NPR as "Nazis" for sacking a news analyst, Juan Williams, after Williams had made remarks considered by NPR to be offensive. Ailes apologized to a Jewish group for using the expression, although not to NPR, writing to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL): "“I was of course ad-libbing and should not have chosen that word, but I was angry at the time because of NPR’s willingness to censor Juan Williams for not being liberal enough.... My now considered opinion 'nasty, inflexible bigot' would have worked better.”[33] The ADL accepted the apology through their National Director, Abraham Foxman, who said in a press release: "I welcome Roger Ailes apology, which is as sincere as it is heartfelt. Nazi comparisons of this nature are clearly inappropriate and offensive. While I wish Roger had never invoked that terminology, I appreciate his efforts to immediately reach out and to retract his words before they did any further harm."[34] In a subsequent letter to The Wall Street Journal, Foxman credited both Ailes, and Beck, as "pro-Israel stalwarts."[35]

What happened? I didnt see any report on Fox about it?
It's breaking news on msnbc. It was sudden.

Not so sudden -- it's been in the rumor mill lately. Sexual harassment supposedly.

Although I'm thinking it may have something to do with Rump still whining about Megyn Kelly. You know how he's wanting to "open up libel laws" and all. Well this could be one way it happens.

Wonder how much Ailes got to leave...The question that remains, will O'Reilly, Hannity AND Van Sustern stay and if so, for how long?
Fox News Stars Stand With Roger Ailes Against Megyn Kelly, More Than 50 Fox Contributors, All Primetime, Willing To Walk

Exclusive — Fox News Stars Stand With Roger Ailes Against Megyn Kelly, More Than 50 Fox Contributors, All Primetime, Willing To Walk - Breitbart

so who will hire these mutants from the white christer network?

Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Greta Van Susteren, Shepard Smith, Bret Baier, Eric Bolling, Neil Cavuto, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Laura Ingraham, Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Jeanine Pirro, Bo Dietl, Monica Crowley, all of the Fox and Friends hosts, and at least 50 Fox News contributors are willing to depart the network if Ailes is ousted, and leave with him to form a new network, one of the network’s anchors told Breitbart News late Tuesday.:laugh2:

Last edited:

This may be the reason why.

"On Tuesday, the magazine said that popular Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly had told investigators hired by Fox that Ailes "made unwanted sexual advances toward her" about 10 years ago."
They mentioned another woman but I didn't get her name. I'm sure we'll hear it a thousand times today though. :)

Gretchen Carlson

Gretchen Carlson, Former Fox Anchor, Speaks Publicly About Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

His lawyer says he didn't sexually harass Megyn Kelly. According to sources during an investigation she claims he did.

I wasn't there, s I don't know who to believe.

However, if he is guilty of other molestations, I'd have to believe her

Gretchen Carlson, Former Fox Anchor, Speaks Publicly About Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

His lawyer says he didn't sexually harass Megyn Kelly. According to sources during an investigation she claims he did.

I wasn't there, s I don't know who to believe.

However, if he is guilty of other molestations, I'd have to believe her

That's the one.

Wonder how much Ailes got to leave...The question that remains, will O'Reilly, Hannity AND Van Sustern stay and if so, for how long?
Fox News Stars Stand With Roger Ailes Against Megyn Kelly, More Than 50 Fox Contributors, All Primetime, Willing To Walk

See ya!

See ya!

Agree, although I would miss Greta and Kimberly. Don't watch Hannity or O'Reilly because their egos grate me. At least Rush pretends to be joking when his ego goes wild, athough I would not watch him either.

I like their morning show. Loved Elizabeth and love Ainsley. I also like The Five (Kimberly in particular) and Greta's fabulous interviews. The rest? Meh

Boy this captures a headline that the GOP Convention should have had. James wanted him out this week. James won.

The contracts probably prevent almost all of those named from doing any such thing for some years.

Dollars to donuts not ONE of those far rightwing palookas has the BALLS to leave FOXNEWS.

Big deal. His importance greatly overrated, imo. Anyone can run this ship. What Ailes did a high school kid could have come up with. "All the major TV news networks are left leaning. I got an idea, let's program our news and opinions to lean right." Brilliant, Roger!!! "Oh, and bring in a lot of striking blondes." Brilliant, again!
The only way to knock Fox News off its perch is for another major network to go conservative right in all its ways. End of story.
Actually it is quite brilliant.

I prefer to hear both sides of any story so I routinely tune into Fox to hear the opposite of what all the other networks are saying.

Sometimes it is raw blatant right wing spin.

But occasionally it exposes the raw blatant left wing spin on the other networks.

Turning your news staff into a strip tease show is not brilliant however.

Girlies watch tv and if they see these babes all dolled up on high heels and in miniskirts then they too will want to become public strippers. Bad idea.

Good that the creepy old man is gone.

Turning your news staff into a strip tease show is not brilliant however.

Girlies watch tv and if they see these babes all dolled up on high heels and in miniskirts then they too will want to become public strippers. Bad idea.

Good that the creepy old man is gone.

Agreed. The women are beautiful, but there is such a thing as age appropriate, as well. Judge Jeanine in a spandex spaghetti strapped mini dress was just too much IMO.

Forum List

Back