Roger Ails Resigns as CEO, FOX News

He's the reason Foxettes have to wear sleeveless, short dresses with stripper shoes. It is supposedly mandatory except for Greta. There have been a couple of women who left Fox as soon as their first contract allowed for lame reasons, even though they were popular. My personal suspicion is that they didn't want to deal with him but didn't want to make a fuss.
NAILED IT!!!

hitnail.jpg

His lawyer says he didn't sexually harass Megyn Kelly. According to sources during an investigation she claims he did.

I wasn't there, s I don't know who to believe.

However, if he is guilty of other molestations, I'd have to believe her

I'm not ready to convict without the facts, but I have an initial leaning. The policy of requiring women to dress that way, year round, on air on a serious broadcast, and putting them in open seating rather than behind a desk like normal ... well, seems like something a perv would come up with. It's possible it is all for ratings, but it strikes me as perv thinking.

It's taking away a certain amount of airtime from Trump's day, for sure. It's been something everyday, an omen, perhaps?

Huge cracka exit!!

Exclusive — Fox News Stars Stand With Roger Ailes Against Megyn Kelly, More Than 50 Fox Contributors, All Primetime, Willing To Walk - Breitbart

Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Greta Van Susteren, Shepard Smith, Bret Baier, Eric Bolling, Neil Cavuto, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Laura Ingraham, Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Jeanine Pirro, Bo Dietl, Monica Crowley, all of the Fox and Friends hosts, and at least 50 Fox News contributors are willing to depart the network if Ailes is ousted, and leave with him to form a new network, one of the network’s anchors told Breitbart News late Tuesday.:laugh2:

Anyway, good riddance. He's creepy. Plus, this is inappropriate

inappropriate dress at fox news - Google Search

I while back, I wondered why they all dressed alike so did a little googling on them. These women (except for one) did not dress this way before Fox News. Most of them wore pants now and then. Most of them classic pumps rather than stripper shoes. They all had a slip now and then (except maybe Judge Jeanine) before Fox News, so I can't be certain, but that's my gut anyway.

Roger Ailes leaves Fox News

Well, it looks like James won the tussle?
Big deal. His importance greatly overrated, imo. Anyone can run this ship. What Ailes did a high school kid could have come up with. "All the major TV news networks are left leaning. I got an idea, let's program our news and opinions to lean right." Brilliant, Roger!!! "Oh, and bring in a lot of striking blondes." Brilliant, again!
The only way to knock Fox News off its perch is for another major network to go conservative right in all its ways. End of story.

Forum List

Back