Roger stone get banned from Twitter and truth trump new social media app.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
So it took a few minutes for stone to get banned from Twitter again and he has been banned from trumps truth social media. Hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
SHOW US THE EVIDENCE

Roger Stone Tries to Come Back to Twitter, Is Immediately Re-Banned​

Zachary Petrizzo

Thu, April 28, 2022, 12:39 PM·1 min read

“Well bitches I’m back on Twitter,” Stone bragged on Telegram early Thursday morning. “I’m anxious to see how strong Elon Musk’s commitment to free speech is.”

After the new account, @RogerStoneUSA, was connected to the self-described “dirty trickster,” he was banned within minutes—again.

“The account referenced was permanently suspended for violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our ban evasion policy,” a Twitter spokesperson told The Daily Beast.
Roger Stone Tries to Come Back to Twitter, Is Immediately Re-Banned

:p

I don't see what he did wrong. This board has higher standards than Twitter, and I've posted far worse things than anything he said.

I don't see what he did wrong. This board has higher standards than Twitter, and I've posted far worse things than anything he said.

i think he was permanently banned a couple yrs ago, so that is that.

This board allows antisemitism and outright lies. Standards my ass.

This board allows antisemitism and outright lies. Standards my ass.

As well as paid Russian trolls disseminating actual Russian propaganda from the troll farms in St. Petersburg.

But as for actually being a supporter of the First Amendment, USMB ranks far higher than most forums. As far as I know, the only forums you could get away with more are some of the Reddit and 4Chan forums.

As well as paid Russian trolls disseminating actual Russian propaganda from the troll farms in St. Petersburg.

But as for actually being a supporter of the First Amendment, USMB ranks far higher than most forums.
Is that why the moderators closed 4 of my posts to replies and dumped 3 of them in the Rubber Room?

But as for actually being a supporter of the First Amendment, USMB ranks far higher than most forums. As far as I know, the only forums you could get away with more are some of the Reddit and 4Chan forums.
I'd have to agree.

Is that why the moderators closed 4 of my posts to replies and dumped 3 of them in the Rubber Room?

No idea what to tell you, Bubba. You must have pissed someone off at some time. :04:

Just sounds to me like the new changes haven't really taken hold yet. It was probably just a reflex move by the twits thought police.
Roger Stone-BLOCK!!!
Climate change is a hoax- FAKE CHECK!!!
Joe 's diaper leaked again- PROVIDE CONTEXT!!!

Just sounds to me like the new changes haven't really taken hold yet. It was probably just a reflex move by the twits thought police.
Roger Stone-BLOCK!!!

Roger Stone-BLOCK!!!
You do have a point.

Forum List

Back