🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Roger Stone Juror Could Serve Jail Time if It's Determined She Lied About Bias, Napolitano Says

If the juror hates you from the beginning, your going to be guilty by them no matter what.

12 jurors found him guilty. Not 1. Stone is guilty of crimes, he needs to serve his time AND NO ONE ELSE.
I hope Trump pardons him.

So you don't believe in the rule of law.
While Comey and Strzok are walking free, there was no rule of law.

What did they do that deserves Imprisonment?

Other than speaking poorly of the king, of course.
Lying under oath.

Bernie wants out cause he's sick (he'll get out) and Manafort will get a going out he door pardon. They are both in safe confinement. Special treatment for the few unlucky plutocrats that don't skate.
Stop your hate enjoy trumps success
Success at what? Fucking up the justice department to serve him rather than the country? Trump has really screwed the pooch showing his authoritarian hand with the justice department over this fucking guy. It's obvious Stone has some pretty serious dirt on Trump and he is using it to get off.
DOJ belongs to trump.. deal with it.. elections have consequences lol

I do deal with it. This is why, after a couple more of Rumps "Here, hold my beer" moments he needs to be right back to another impeachment. This time, don't look for all the Republican Senators to cater to his every whim.
Promise me you impeach again lol

It's not up to me. If it were, the Tar would be boiling and the feathers would be thick. And the Rail would be honed to a sharp edge. Ah, the good old days.

Success at what? Fucking up the justice department to serve him rather than the country? Trump has really screwed the pooch showing his authoritarian hand with the justice department over this fucking guy. It's obvious Stone has some pretty serious dirt on Trump and he is using it to get off.

I do deal with it. This is why, after a couple more of Rumps "Here, hold my beer" moments he needs to be right back to another impeachment. This time, don't look for all the Republican Senators to cater to his every whim.

It's not up to me. If it were, the Tar would be boiling and the feathers would be thick. And the Rail would be honed to a sharp edge. Ah, the good old days.
Lol you wouldn’t be around

Bernie wants out cause he's sick (he'll get out) and Manafort will get a going out he door pardon. They are both in safe confinement. Special treatment for the few unlucky plutocrats that don't skate.
And yet if I were to mention Eric Holder you would come up with a laundry list of wild allegations that made his supposed politicization of the justice department an unlawful executive power grab and somehow still not feel like a flaming hypocrite.
And that’s why we voted Democrats out you all are corrupt.. Americans think trump is doing a great job

You need to take a look at the latest polls. Yah, I know, the only time the polls are right are when they agree with you.

And yet if I were to mention Eric Holder you would come up with a laundry list of wild allegations that made his supposed politicization of the justice department an unlawful executive power grab and somehow still not feel like a flaming hypocrite.
And that’s why we voted Democrats out you all are corrupt.. Americans think trump is doing a great job

You need to take a look at the latest polls. Yah, I know, the only time the polls are right are when they agree with you.
Lol polls haha

You wouldnt' be either. Be careful on how you treat the one you usurp, it may come back to haunt you like it is right now.

12 jurors found him guilty. Not 1. Stone is guilty of crimes, he needs to serve his time AND NO ONE ELSE.

Lying under oath.

When did Strzok lie under oath?

You wouldnt' be either. Be careful on how you treat the one you usurp, it may come back to haunt you like it is right now.
I would be a son of liberty .. you want stone in jail for nothing

Lying under oath.

Wasn’t he involved in a perjury trap with Flynn now Hes not gonna face any charges

Some of the worst Despots in history said the same thing.

Some of the worst Despots in history said the same thing.
You are the same a communist Stalin no difference,, I am your worse enemy

Lying under oath.

Wasn’t he involved in a perjury trap with Flynn now Hes not gonna face any charges
You don’t know what a perjury trap is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Lying under oath.

You don’t know what a perjury trap is.
Huh

Lying under oath.

The whole thing was a set up in the beginning. It will be revealed and justice will hopefully be done.

He got a an extra-fair trial with an unbelievably lenient judge and still got convicted. If there is any kind of miscarriage of justice here it's the same old story of a rich man getting a slap on the wrist in a system that would put us away for decades for far less.
The judge was extremely bias. Took away his free speech even after his verdict.. again why don’t you believe in a fair trial ?
I do. The question here is why you think he deserves to be let off lightly in spite of being convicted? We all know the rich get way better treatment in a court of law than the masses. That's a fact. You seem to think it is proper for a guy like Stone to treat the whole process like a joke, defy court orders, and then walk away scot-free from a lawful conviction.
He deserves no special treatment....Just give him the same treatment that Andy McCabe got.
Andy McCabe is not guilty of a crime.
The IG -appointed by your Mulatto Messiah- sad that he lied UNDER OATH ( felony perjury) no fewer than four times.

Do you like the taste of the black or the brown boot polish best?

Well it seems that the DOJ doesn't see anything that's worth continuing this charade. So don't try playing semantics with legal terms because what trump tried getting McCabe on was a minor thing that no one gets charged for. Do you like the taste of trumps or pences dick best?

Lying under oath.

The whole thing was a set up in the beginning. It will be revealed and justice will hopefully be done.
It's been revealed but trump keeps wanting do overs.

Lying under oath.

What was a set up? What are you talking about?

It’s clear as day that Stone lies numerous times. This isn’t about a juror. This isn’t about Strzok. Stone has no one to blame but himself.

Lying under oath.

What was a set up? What are you talking about?

It’s clear as day that Stone lies numerous times. This isn’t about a juror. This isn’t about Strzok. Stone has no one to blame but himself.
Stone thought he could do anything and his buddy would cover for him. It seems he was right.

Forum List

Back