Roger Stone On Cruz Sex Scandel: Ted Cruz Won't Sue "Because Accusations Are Largely True"

As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I don't want to hear about his revolting debate-camp-esque sexual encounters

:puke:

Trump probably has had 100 times the number of affairs as Cruz, which does not affect the campaign at all.

Leave it alone, you far righties. You have guaranteed the failure of either in the general election.

The only question now is how big a Dem majority in the WH and Senate and how small a majority in the GOP congress.

Trump probably has had 100 times the number of affairs as Cruz, which does not affect the campaign at all.

Leave it alone, you far righties. You have guaranteed the failure of either in the general election.

The only question now is how big a Dem majority in the WH and Senate and how small a majority in the GOP congress.
You can't leave something like this alone. Cruz has been going around the country as Mr. Morals preaching conservative values. This all needs to come out and expose the truth behind all this.

No fat lady singing yet but I do hear Steven Tyler's 'Dream On"
Continue in your dream world.

After the general election is concluded we really ought to have a national purge where every political activist, pundit, PAC member, and agitator who did something sleazy, unethical and/or lied, is subject to extermination free of prosecution for just one night. Many even amend the constitution to include this.

No fat lady singing yet but I do hear Steven Tyler's 'Dream On"
Continue in your dream world.
Dream on, dreamer. For the Trumpistas and Cruzistas,

43369-Keep-Calm-And-Dream-On.jpg

You can riot after the election.

This helps Trump primarily at the fact he's also a Christian(believes what Cruz does). But doesn't go with preaching like Cruz does. If it's true he paid for hookers. Which could be donors money especially... I look at it as embarrassing for the Cruz campaign. Which is having a lot of his voters support Trump!

You can't leave something like this alone. Cruz has been going around the country as Mr. Morals preaching conservative values. This all needs to come out and expose the truth behind all this.
And when we find out it was a lie, started by a Rubio staffer, and perpetuated by Trump folks, the libel laws are going to be used against the perps.

Forum List

Back