Roll Tide!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
toofache1280x900.png

Alabama-Meme-2.png

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I just want to thank all the Bama fans here, but really, this thread is about football, not about your IQ levels.

Geesh!

LMAO!! Haters gonna hate.

I guess seeing one team completely dominate the college football scene for this long is frustrating.

If you can't beat Bama, make jokes about the fans being gay or toothless rednecks. That is way easier than beating us.

But here is a tidbit for you to chew on. Bama has been the most successful football program in the NCAA over the last 9 or 10 years. We have had the best recruiting classes most years. And Saban has had 65 of his players drafted in the NFL since the 2009 draft. And an amazing 22 players drafted in the 1st round during that same time. And last year Alabama ranked #6 in graduation rates for top 25 academic rankings. In fact, during Saban's tenure, Alabama football consistently has a higher graduation rate than the national average for all college students (not just athletes). And the Alabama football program has been consistently ranked as one of the more profitable football programs in the nation since Nick got there.

Maybe calling Bama fans gay or toothless is all you have? I prefer to look at the reality of what we do on the field and in the classroom.

I guess seeing one team completely dominate the college football scene for this long is frustrating.

If you can't beat Bama, make jokes about the fans being gay or toothless rednecks. That is way easier than beating us.

But here is a tidbit for you to chew on. Bama has been the most successful football program in the NCAA over the last 9 or 10 years. We have had the best recruiting classes most years. And Saban has had 65 of his players drafted in the NFL since the 2009 draft. And an amazing 22 players drafted in the 1st round during that same time. And last year Alabama ranked #6 in graduation rates for top 25 academic rankings. In fact, during Saban's tenure, Alabama football consistently has a higher graduation rate than the national average for all college students (not just athletes). And the Alabama football program has been consistently ranked as one of the more profitable football programs in the nation since Nick got there.

Maybe calling Bama fans gay or toothless is all you have? I prefer to look at the reality of what we do on the field and in the classroom.

CLEMSON TIGERS
clemson-football-memes-funny-clemson-tiger-jokes-1.jpg

Saban......................................satan.....................................yep.

Us mortals need to perform an exorcism in Bama. Trouble is, we can't get their by car cuz there is never enough money to build any roads.

Saban......................................satan.....................................yep.

Us mortals need to perform an exorcism in Bama. Trouble is, we can't get their by car cuz there is never enough money to build any roads.

LOL! That is funny. Well, ok it isn't funny, but you get credit for trying.

At least the Bama team bus gets out of Tuscaloosa to beat pretty much every team out there. But, like I said, if you can't win on the field you can still try to ridicule the best college football program around for the last few years.

LOL! That is funny. Well, ok it isn't funny, but you get credit for trying.

At least the Bama team bus gets out of Tuscaloosa to beat pretty much every team out there. But, like I said, if you can't win on the field you can still try to ridicule the best college football program around for the last few years.
nick-saban-the-devils-300x265.jpg

He had to have sold his soul, but then I think, what soul?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back