Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

Great body, face? meh..

I would say that she wears WAY too much makeup for most of the men here. :D Lol.

Obviously you aren't a man

Obviously you don't get my pun. :D A LOT of men here say they don't like women who wear a shit ton of makeup, and she wears a shit ton of makeup. ;)

Most men wouldn't be looking at her face.

Meh, to me, women I see walking down the street are FAR more attractive. I don't really count celebrities and rich people when it comes to good looks because they cheat to get there. Unlike Kim Kardashian or that rich bitch above, I can't eat a whole carton of ice cream when I get depressed and then go get all the fat liposuctioned out of my stomach and injected into my fat arse. I also don't have a personal hair stylist, makeup artist and personal trainer. Ha ha! Some of us have to actually WORK at it to stay in good physical condition. :D

Men are shallow. What can you say?

I would say that she wears WAY too much makeup for most of the men here. :D Lol.

Obviously you aren't a man

Obviously you don't get my pun. :D A LOT of men here say they don't like women who wear a shit ton of makeup, and she wears a shit ton of makeup. ;)

Most men wouldn't be looking at her face.

Meh, to me, women I see walking down the street are FAR more attractive. I don't really count celebrities and rich people when it comes to good looks because they cheat to get there. Unlike Kim Kardashian or that rich bitch above, I can't eat a whole carton of ice cream when I get depressed and then go get all the fat liposuctioned out of my stomach and injected into my fat arse. I also don't have a personal hair stylist, makeup artist and personal trainer. Ha ha! Some of us have to actually WORK at it to stay in good physical condition. :D

Men are shallow. What can you say?

Wicked . . . ;)

He keeps recycling his wives because they marry him for his money.
Good looking women don't marry broke men.

Carley isn't a bombshell but she isn't ugly.

Not true! Rare, but not 100% true.....

I don't know about that. I've seen plenty of good looking men and women with some not so good looking partners. I'm sure we've all had that ??? moment, if you know what I mean. :D

"conspiracies don't exist" is your position? ok..fine...
That, along with your obsession with trumps "hair do" is pretty revealing

^^^
Cry baby. :D

no..you're right..I was wrong..

"hair do" IS, in fact, important when considering who to elect president...

I just hadn't looked at that issue carefully enough until you brought it up...

Did I hurt your feelings or something? :D

not at all..you enlightened me..I never considered "hair do's" before..I owe you...

I don't know about that. I've seen plenty of good looking men and women with some not so good looking partners. I'm sure we've all had that ??? moment, if you know what I mean. :D

I'm not a beauty queen and would not be confused with any hot celebrities, but, I was told I was fairly good looking and never married or even looked for a man with money.

I just wanted to be head over heels in love - and stay that way - then I wouldn't care about anything else (too many storybooks and movies... ) :)

^^^

not at all..you enlightened me..I never considered "hair do's" before..I owe you...

How can you NOT think of hair dos when looking at the Donald's do?

I'm not a beauty queen and would not be confused with any hot celebrities, but, I was told I was fairly good looking and never married or even looked for a man with money.

I just wanted to be head over heels in love - and stay that way - then I wouldn't care about anything else (too many storybooks and movies... ) :)

I thought you didn't believe in that? :D

^^^

I'm not as shallow as you is my guess.

^^^

No, you're just being a pompous self-righteous arse. I'm betting I can pull up PLENTY of posts of yours about Hillary, amirite? :D

I thought you didn't believe in that? :D

I don't... didn't you see my last comment about too many storybooks and movies....? :(

^^^

Obviously, your feelings are hurt. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you had a funny do too! :p

Forum List

Back