Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

I don't know about that. I've seen plenty of good looking men and women with some not so good looking partners. I'm sure we've all had that ??? moment, if you know what I mean. :D

I'm not a beauty queen and would not be confused with any hot celebrities, but, I was told I was fairly good looking and never married or even looked for a man with money.

I just wanted to be head over heels in love - and stay that way - then I wouldn't care about anything else (too many storybooks and movies... ) :)

I thought you didn't believe in that? :D

I don't... didn't you see my last comment about too many storybooks and movies....? :(

Well, maybe you just haven't found it. This is why it is a bad idea to marry a person without living together first. IMO, you should always make darn sure that it is the person you want to spend your life with. It would be silly to screw up your life over some religious belief, IMO.

I have not always been a Christian - in fact, I was an atheist for most of my life.... and have lived with people .....

Yeah. Okay. Lol. :D

I'm not as shallow as you is my guess.

Obviously, your feelings are hurt. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you had a funny do too! :p

yes...I'm grievously wounded..I hope I may recover and not be permanently scarred...

get over yourself

Apparently so, since you can't seem to let it go. I'm not going to stop making fun of Donald Trump. :D K? I make fun of politicians. It's fun for me.

Again you try to turn it around and make it about me..you made some silly comments and now you're trying to save face...I clearly made my points.I'm done..

Good. Get lost please. You are like a total party pooper and no fun at all.

Thank you in advance. :D
my apologies..I presumed I was talking to an adult all this time...I missed the signs..I see them now...

Rolling Stone published a story about an interview that is hard to believe. They described him making fun of Carli Fiorina's face.

I think Rolling Stone is going to get sued to the Bejesus.

Donald Trump is about to be a guest on Fox News to explain what happened and I think Rolling Stone is going to be get a major lawsuit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Trump insults Fiorina in Rolling Stone: 'Look at that face!'

The issues haven't been released yet, tomorrow is when they roll out.

Big time trouble for Rolling Stone.

Carli Fiorina unfortunately has comment on it, saying maybe she's getting under his skin.

Doubtful.

She's polling in single digits......

I think Carli should have refused to comment until she learned if it was a valid report....but it seems she couldn't wait.

Wow Rolling Stones should be ashamed. Who would believe this? Its SOOOOO not him.

:gay:

Obviously they should. Never even asked what he meant.....just assumed.

Total hit-piece.

I don't know about that. I've seen plenty of good looking men and women with some not so good looking partners. I'm sure we've all had that ??? moment, if you know what I mean. :D

I'm not a beauty queen and would not be confused with any hot celebrities, but, I was told I was fairly good looking and never married or even looked for a man with money.

I just wanted to be head over heels in love - and stay that way - then I wouldn't care about anything else (too many storybooks and movies... ) :)

I don't... didn't you see my last comment about too many storybooks and movies....? :(

Well, maybe you just haven't found it. This is why it is a bad idea to marry a person without living together first. IMO, you should always make darn sure that it is the person you want to spend your life with. It would be silly to screw up your life over some religious belief, IMO.

I have not always been a Christian - in fact, I was an atheist for most of my life.... and have lived with people .....

You've lived with people!!

OMG!

Yeah. Okay. Lol. :D

I am DEAD serious! Not sure why you don't believe me... ? But anyway, it's very much true... and there's more.....

I would say that she wears WAY too much makeup for most of the men here. :D Lol.

Obviously you aren't a man

Obviously you don't get my pun. :D A LOT of men here say they don't like women who wear a shit ton of makeup, and she wears a shit ton of makeup. ;)

Most men wouldn't be looking at her face.

Meh, to me, women I see walking down the street are FAR more attractive. I don't really count celebrities and rich people when it comes to good looks because they cheat to get there. Unlike Kim Kardashian or that rich bitch above, I can't eat a whole carton of ice cream when I get depressed and then go get all the fat liposuctioned out of my stomach and injected into my fat arse. I also don't have a personal hair stylist, makeup artist and personal trainer. Ha ha! Some of us have to actually WORK at it to stay in good physical condition. :D

Men are shallow. What can you say?

So are some women.

Some of them are totally into looks.

Rolling Stone published a story about an interview that is hard to believe. They described him making fun of Carli Fiorina's face.

Donald Trump is about to be a guest on Fox News to explain what happened and I think Rolling Stone is going to be get a major lawsuit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Carli Fiorina unfortunately has comment on it, saying maybe she's getting under his skin.

Doubtful.

I think Carli should have refused to comment until she learned if it was a valid report....but it seems she couldn't wait.

I hate to make your thread look even more retarded than it was at birth,

but Trump was on CNN and did not dispute the accuracy of the account.

conservative+vs+liberal+women.png.cf.png

The major foreign policy problem Trump would have is the fact so many foreign leaders would have to hide their erections if Trumps wife shakes their hand.

NBC+UniversalI+Golden+Globe+After+Party+Arrivals+9wgzjzP1rw-l.jpg.cf.jpg

I don't know. She's probably going to be gone soon. She must be pushing 35 by now. :D

The major foreign policy problem Trump would have is the fact so many foreign leaders would have to hide their erections if Trumps wife shakes their hand.

NBC+UniversalI+Golden+Globe+After+Party+Arrivals+9wgzjzP1rw-l.jpg.cf.jpg

Great body, face? meh..

I would say that she wears WAY too much makeup for most of the men here. :D Lol.
women may need to advance their Cause and have women in body paint run for public office on a platform of not lying to their constituency or letting their constituency miss their turn.

Obviously you don't get my pun. :D A LOT of men here say they don't like women who wear a shit ton of makeup, and she wears a shit ton of makeup. ;)

Meh, to me, women I see walking down the street are FAR more attractive. I don't really count celebrities and rich people when it comes to good looks because they cheat to get there. Unlike Kim Kardashian or that rich bitch above, I can't eat a whole carton of ice cream when I get depressed and then go get all the fat liposuctioned out of my stomach and injected into my fat arse. I also don't have a personal hair stylist, makeup artist and personal trainer. Ha ha! Some of us have to actually WORK at it to stay in good physical condition. :D

So are some women.

Well there needs to be some sort of physical attraction.
I always crushed on cute boys (men) but, usually fell for more average guys (some pretty good looking, but not all) - I think most people are attracted to people that seem interested and engaged with them personally.....

So are some women.

Now we got the entire thesis of this thread it's more deeper then politics

Doubtful.

Trump constantly instigating public petty squabbles makes him look very presidential.

Doubtful.

Wow Rolling Stones should be ashamed. Who would believe this? Its SOOOOO not him.

Total hit-piece.

Woman walks in on hubby banging a hooker.

"Honey let me explain"

She walks.

You say: Total hit job

Doubtful.

Total hit-piece.

Woman walks in on hubby banging a hooker.

"Honey let me explain"

She walks.

You say: Total hit job

Evidently every question is a trick question where Trump is concerned.

Forum List

Back