Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

they won't get sued...they have freedom of the press...just like FOX, and Cbs etc....and since they are talking about political celebrities so to speak, it is harder to punish any of them...

The press is allowed to lie....sadly.

This is just another frivolous lawsuit. Trump didn't win his lawsuit against Bill Maher, did he? I never followed up with that one.

conservative+vs+liberal+women.png.cf.png

Speaks volumes about Conservative views towards women...thanks for posting

they won't get sued...they have freedom of the press...just like FOX, and Cbs etc....and since they are talking about political celebrities so to speak, it is harder to punish any of them...

This is just another frivolous lawsuit. Trump didn't win his lawsuit against Bill Maher, did he? I never followed up with that one.
I can hardly wait for his next earth shattering revelation about the President's birthplace.

I can hardly wait for his next earth shattering revelation about the President's birthplace.

I thought he was finding exciting stuff in Hawaii? I can't believe anyone would want this know-nothing, loud-mouth, spoiled brat, for a President. It's bizarre.

I thought he was finding exciting stuff in Hawaii? I can't believe anyone would want this know-nothing, loud-mouth, spoiled brat, for a President. It's bizarre.
I agree! I can't wait until his worthless ass gets kicked out of the White House.

Being a primary promoter of birther BS should disqualify Trump from serious consideration for high office.

Being a primary promoter of birther BS should disqualify Trump from serious consideration for high office.
Considering Hillary is a lying bitch why would consider her for higher office?

I don't.

Funny to watch so called conservatives try to justify their support for a dummy like Trump by just lowering the bar.

I don't.

Then you are a dumb ass

From the list of Republican Values:

Giving out your opponents phone number
Calling Women Bimbos on the rag
Stealing signs from protesters
Dodging the draft

You can add Suing everyone with a team of lawyers for the smallest things

Things are looking up for the GOP

I don't.

Then you are a dumb ass
So then you're a Hilary supporter....that would explain a few things.

Are you trying to string a sentence?

Forum List

Back