Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

they won't get sued...they have freedom of the press...just like FOX, and Cbs etc....and since they are talking about political celebrities so to speak, it is harder to punish any of them...

The press is allowed to lie....sadly.

This is just another frivolous lawsuit. Trump didn't win his lawsuit against Bill Maher, did he? I never followed up with that one.

From the list of Republican Values:

Giving out your opponents phone number
Calling Women Bimbos on the rag
Stealing signs from protesters
Dodging the draft

You can add Suing everyone with a team of lawyers for the smallest things

Things are looking up for the GOP
As opposed to starting riots in Baltimore?
Making deals with the fuckers that helped kill 4000 of our troops in Iraq.

Kiss my ass.

Saying "they do it too" isnt a defense its whining
Guess you didn't read what I said.
What I meant to say is you need to examine your priorities.

Why? I'm talking about yours

Trump has confirmed he said exactly what Rolling Stone quoted. He is claiming he meant persona when he said face. His followers believe anything he says, but he has no ground for a law suite. A judge and jury would laugh at him if it didn't get tossed out as frivolous to start with.

Rolling Stone published a story about an interview that is hard to believe. They described him making fun of Carli Fiorina's face.

I think Rolling Stone is going to get sued to the Bejesus.

Donald Trump is about to be a guest on Fox News to explain what happened and I think Rolling Stone is going to be get a major lawsuit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Trump insults Fiorina in Rolling Stone: 'Look at that face!'

The issues haven't been released yet, tomorrow is when they roll out.

Big time trouble for Rolling Stone.

Carli Fiorina unfortunately has comment on it, saying maybe she's getting under his skin.

Doubtful.

She's polling in single digits......

I think Carli should have refused to comment until she learned if it was a valid report....but it seems she couldn't wait.

Carly Fiorina handled it very well. And why wouldn't she comment on it? She simply stated that Trump is probably getting frustrated with her rise in the polls--and it's showing.

FURTHERMORE--WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO MAKE THESE TYPE OF COMMENTS IN FRONT OF A REPORTER? Apparently ONLY Donald Trump

Rolling Stone would win the suit.

She also kicked his ass on terrorist leader questions last week, where she could answer all of the reporters questions, and he couldn't answer one.
Trump stymped on terror questions but Carly knows the answers cold

The incompetency of 'DONALD TRUMP is starting to show up, & he can't stand that.

BEFORE this comment--Carly Fiorina went to number 3 in the polls--and she just got more national media attention because Trump made that comment.. And people are FURIOUS with Donald Trump over it. She's going higher because of Trump, he's going down, way down. Bobby Jindal just spent 5 minutes on FOX NEWS calling him every single name in the book.
USA TODAY GOP Power Rankings, Week 2: Carly Fiorina on fire

Donald Trump inherited 400 million dollars, and has always been a spoiled brat. He's always been able to get away with his big mouth.

I don't think he's going to this time. Even MEN are really pissed on the national boards I am on.

You cannot get away with insulting 54% of the population (women) & expect to continue in this race, much less win the White House.

image.jpg

Carli responded like a politician.

I LOVE how he just went to 32% in the CNN poll and was talking about Carly's PERSONA, not looks.... But hey, ANYTHING you pond scum can lay on him just makes him go up in the eyes of the voting public!

He is SOOO FUCKING PR SMART, and KNOWS how to use words that can be interpreted several ways, he's outplayed the RINO'S and POND SCUM every way to Sunday!

GETAdsm.gif

isn't capitalism wonderful when you have enough capital and can buy your own bar with wi-fi and offer free well drinks for anyone willing to vote for you.

Well, it certainly does beat the shit out of FREE OBOMAPHONES that come out of tax payers pockets and ONLY help buy votes for the DemocRATS!!!... The Donald has spent LESS on his campaign than any other candidate, of either party!

unfortunately, it shows, under any form of Capitalism. we may need the finest Capitalists money can buy for our Republic.

Trump has confirmed he said exactly what Rolling Stone quoted. He is claiming he meant persona when he said face. His followers believe anything he says, but he has no ground for a law suite. A judge and jury would laugh at him if it didn't get tossed out as frivolous to start with.

Nope......he didn't

Rolling Stone published a story about an interview that is hard to believe. They described him making fun of Carli Fiorina's face.

Donald Trump is about to be a guest on Fox News to explain what happened and I think Rolling Stone is going to be get a major lawsuit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Carli Fiorina unfortunately has comment on it, saying maybe she's getting under his skin.

Doubtful.

I think Carli should have refused to comment until she learned if it was a valid report....but it seems she couldn't wait.

Carly Fiorina handled it very well. And why wouldn't she comment on it? She simply stated that Trump is probably getting frustrated with her rise in the polls--and it's showing.

FURTHERMORE--WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO MAKE THESE TYPE OF COMMENTS IN FRONT OF A REPORTER? Apparently ONLY Donald Trump

Rolling Stone would win the suit.

She also kicked his ass on terrorist leader questions last week, where she could answer all of the reporters questions, and he couldn't answer one.
Trump stymped on terror questions but Carly knows the answers cold

The incompetency of 'DONALD TRUMP is starting to show up, & he can't stand that.

BEFORE this comment--Carly Fiorina went to number 3 in the polls--and she just got more national media attention because Trump made that comment.. And people are FURIOUS with Donald Trump over it. She's going higher because of Trump, he's going down, way down. Bobby Jindal just spent 5 minutes on FOX NEWS calling him every single name in the book.
USA TODAY GOP Power Rankings, Week 2: Carly Fiorina on fire

Donald Trump inherited 400 million dollars, and has always been a spoiled brat. He's always been able to get away with his big mouth.

I don't think he's going to this time. Even MEN are really pissed on the national boards I am on.

You cannot get away with insulting 54% of the population (women) & expect to continue in this race, much less win the White House.

image.jpg

Carli responded like a politician.
Why should she lower herself to Trump standards. He sounds like a whiny spoiled little brat. An arrogant jerk. Keep defending him.

You fuckers on the left actually believe Obama and Hillary......So I consider the source.

Hilarious watching Trump followers because these are all the same people who declared Obama supporters to be blind obsequious sycophants.

Nope......he didn't
Yes he did. The quote was read to him word for word and he did not deny making the statement. He claimed he meant something about her face representing her persona. He confirmed the words in the statement by not challenging them. He probably knew their was a recording and witnesses.
You can believe his nonsense huckster excuse if you want. I call it a lie. Trump is a liar.

would guys have a problem with women saying; who are you going to believe; the Person who has a cute snatch and lies to you or the person who simply lies to you and doesn't have a cute snatch. what a dilemma

Oh and raising Taxes...Trump says raise taxes and they throw Grover Norquist into the fire while chanting "Trump is Right! Trump is Right"

Doubtful.

Just because Trump sues doesn't mean he wins. And when he doesn't he pays all legal fees.

I think Rolling Stone is resorting to printing absurd lies intentionally. It's desperately trying to be relevant. The lawsuits keep it in the news. I mean seriously, who still reads Rolling Stone at this point?

Doubtful.

Hmmm what will he sue the Rolling Stone for?

For accurately quoting him?

What was Trump's response? He didn't deny making the statement- just the interpretation of the statement.

But Trump said on CNN's "New Day" Thursday morning that he was talking about Fiorina's persona, not her physical traits.

"The fact is that Carly Fiorina has had a terrible past," he said, citing criticisms of her time as a CEO.

There will be no lawsuit- though it is interesting that you support a more litiguous society.

She IS ugly and I CAN'T see her as President.
Qualifications I can't speak to....
He was on Fox News and basically said, what he said was she didn't look presidential.

This is like the Bimbo comment. He never made it himself. He simply retweeted what somebody else said.....and it becomes his comment.

Trust me. Nothing you hear about Trump can be counted on. The Bleeding comment and now this is just an attempt to put words in his mouth.

Thank God he didn't call millions of Americans Teabaggers. That would have been the final straw.

I HAVE heard him talk like that about others in the past (on his show etc.) to it doesn't sound far fetched. I'll take your word for it thought, since the only time I really see or read about the candidates is here and there (at the gym, surfing around on the internet etc.) -
Sometimes he says some things that rubs me the wrong way, but he's merely stating what most people are thinking. He's like your inner voice speaking out-loud. Does Carli Fiorina look presidential? The problem is, what you say in front of the liberal press can easily be twisted to mean whatever they want it to mean, and you can spend the rest of your time trying to change any false impressions they create.

There's NEVER been a woman President in this country--but there's no doubt IT'S COMING. Women are 1/2 the work force in this country today and 54% of the voting population.

Just because she doesn't have to shave her face everyday--doesn't mean she's not qualified to be POTUS. They used to say women couldn't be doctor's or lawyers. IOW--"You've come a LONG way baby."

Carly Fiorina is the Iron Lady in this race--and she may be our 1st woman President of the United States. She is one TOUGH woman. She's the best candidate in this race. Donald Trump knows it, and that's why he is attacking her.

Last edited:
She IS ugly and I CAN'T see her as President.
Qualifications I can't speak to....
He was on Fox News and basically said, what he said was she didn't look presidential.

This is like the Bimbo comment. He never made it himself. He simply retweeted what somebody else said.....and it becomes his comment.

Trust me. Nothing you hear about Trump can be counted on. The Bleeding comment and now this is just an attempt to put words in his mouth.

Thank God he didn't call millions of Americans Teabaggers. That would have been the final straw.

I HAVE heard him talk like that about others in the past (on his show etc.) to it doesn't sound far fetched. I'll take your word for it thought, since the only time I really see or read about the candidates is here and there (at the gym, surfing around on the internet etc.) -
Sometimes he says some things that rubs me the wrong way, but he's merely stating what most people are thinking. He's like your inner voice speaking out-loud. Does Carli Fiorina look presidential? The problem is, what you say in front of the liberal press can easily be twisted to mean whatever they want it to mean, and you can spend the rest of your time trying to change any false impressions they create.

There's NEVER been a woman President in this country--but there's no doubt IT'S COMING. Women are 1/2 the work force in this country today and 54% of the voting population.

Just because she doesn't have to shave her face everyday--doesn't mean she's not qualified to be POTUS. They used to say women couldn't be doctor's or lawyers. IOW--"You've come a LONG way baby."

Carly Fiorina is the Iron Lady in this race--and she may be our 1st woman President of the United States. She is one TOUGH woman. She's the best candidate in this race. Donald Trump knows it, and that's why he is attacking her.

She does look sort of look like Dracula's girlfriend.

He's just the anti-political-correctness candidate

Forum List

Back