Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

Funny to watch so called conservatives try to justify their support for a dummy like Trump by just lowering the bar.
You already lowered the bar fool in the past 20 years...

Now we are going to raise it.
What's a bar fool? Is that where you drink your breakfast?

I think he meant "bar stool." :)
That's probably where he is now. I wonder how many bars with wi-fi open this early?

they won't get sued...they have freedom of the press...just like FOX, and Cbs etc....and since they are talking about political celebrities so to speak, it is harder to punish any of them...

The press is allowed to lie....sadly.

This is just another frivolous lawsuit. Trump didn't win his lawsuit against Bill Maher, did he? I never followed up with that one.

From the list of Republican Values:

Giving out your opponents phone number
Calling Women Bimbos on the rag
Stealing signs from protesters
Dodging the draft

You can add Suing everyone with a team of lawyers for the smallest things

Things are looking up for the GOP
All of which the democrats have done in the past.

Funny to watch so called conservatives try to justify their support for a dummy like Trump by just lowering the bar.
You already lowered the bar fool in the past 20 years...

Now we are going to raise it.
What's a bar fool? Is that where you drink your breakfast?

I think he meant "bar stool." :)
That's probably where he is now. I wonder how many bars with wi-fi open this early?
should we help create open interest?

I LOVE how he just went to 32% in the CNN poll and was talking about Carly's PERSONA, not looks.... But hey, ANYTHING you pond scum can lay on him just makes him go up in the eyes of the voting public!

He is SOOO FUCKING PR SMART, and KNOWS how to use words that can be interpreted several ways, he's outplayed the RINO'S and POND SCUM every way to Sunday!

GETAdsm.gif

I love it when Trump says "I love the Bible"............what a lying piece of shit that guy is. There's a special place in Hell for people like him.
Sooooooooooo

Know you going you going to judge Trump? And give Hillary a pass bitch?

I LOVE how he just went to 32% in the CNN poll and was talking about Carly's PERSONA, not looks.... But hey, ANYTHING you pond scum can lay on him just makes him go up in the eyes of the voting public!

He is SOOO FUCKING PR SMART, and KNOWS how to use words that can be interpreted several ways, he's outplayed the RINO'S and POND SCUM every way to Sunday!

GETAdsm.gif

isn't capitalism wonderful when you have enough capital and can buy your own bar with wi-fi and offer free well drinks for anyone willing to vote for you.

they won't get sued...they have freedom of the press...just like FOX, and Cbs etc....and since they are talking about political celebrities so to speak, it is harder to punish any of them...

This is just another frivolous lawsuit. Trump didn't win his lawsuit against Bill Maher, did he? I never followed up with that one.

Dodging the draft

All of which the democrats have done in the past.

Do the Stephanie!:dance:

That doesnt explain why YOU'RE supporting it tho :afro:

Dodging the draft

As opposed to starting riots in Baltimore?
Making deals with the fuckers that helped kill 4000 of our troops in Iraq.

Kiss my ass.

Dodging the draft

Kiss my ass.

Saying "they do it too" isnt a defense its whining

GETAdsm.gif

isn't capitalism wonderful when you have enough capital and can buy your own bar with wi-fi and offer free well drinks for anyone willing to vote for you.

Well, it certainly does beat the shit out of FREE OBOMAPHONES that come out of tax payers pockets and ONLY help buy votes for the DemocRATS!!!... The Donald has spent LESS on his campaign than any other candidate, of either party!

HYPOCRISY is your line of defense!!!!!

Dodging the draft

Kiss my ass.

Rolling Stone published a story about an interview that is hard to believe. They described him making fun of Carli Fiorina's face.

I think Rolling Stone is going to get sued to the Bejesus.

Donald Trump is about to be a guest on Fox News to explain what happened and I think Rolling Stone is going to be get a major lawsuit. Wouldn't be the first time.

Trump insults Fiorina in Rolling Stone: 'Look at that face!'

The issues haven't been released yet, tomorrow is when they roll out.

Big time trouble for Rolling Stone.

Carli Fiorina unfortunately has comment on it, saying maybe she's getting under his skin.

Doubtful.

She's polling in single digits......

I think Carli should have refused to comment until she learned if it was a valid report....but it seems she couldn't wait.

Carly Fiorina handled it very well. And why wouldn't she comment on it? She simply stated that Trump is probably getting frustrated with her rise in the polls--and it's showing.

FURTHERMORE--WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO MAKE THESE TYPE OF COMMENTS IN FRONT OF A REPORTER? Apparently ONLY Donald Trump

Rolling Stone would win the suit.

She also kicked his ass on terrorist leader questions last week, where she could answer all of the reporters questions, and he couldn't answer one.
Trump stymped on terror questions but Carly knows the answers cold

The incompetency of 'DONALD TRUMP is starting to show up, & he can't stand that.

BEFORE this comment--Carly Fiorina went to number 3 in the polls--and she just got more national media attention because Trump made that comment.. And people are FURIOUS with Donald Trump over it. She's going higher because of Trump, he's going down, way down. Bobby Jindal just spent 5 minutes on FOX NEWS calling him every single name in the book.
USA TODAY GOP Power Rankings, Week 2: Carly Fiorina on fire

Donald Trump inherited 400 million dollars, and has always been a spoiled brat. He's always been able to get away with his big mouth. This comment is coming out of the mouth of an 6 year old school boy.

I don't think he's going to this time. Even MEN are really pissed on the national boards I am on.

You cannot get away with insulting 54% of the population (women) & expect to continue in this race, much less win the White House.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Dodging the draft

Kiss my ass.

Guess you didn't read what I said.
What I meant to say is you need to re-examine your priorities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back