Rolling Stone Is Going To Get Their Asses Sued By Trump

would guys have a problem with women saying; who are you going to believe; the Person who has a cute snatch and lies to you or the person who simply lies to you and doesn't have a cute snatch. what a dilemma
Or a cute butt.

I respect a cute butt.

oh good grief...
oh, my goodness, gracious.

it's not so much that it's bad (attractive body parts are always nice) - but respecting a butt??

If Trump said it, he is toast. However, since Rolling Stone has demonstrated in the past that accuracy is not their thing and they're doing everything they can to remain at all relevant I'll hold judgment on Trump until something can be verified either way. If it turns out to be an exaggeration then RS will be toast. Good riddance for a totally passé rag.

would guys have a problem with women saying; who are you going to believe; the Person who has a cute snatch and lies to you or the person who simply lies to you and doesn't have a cute snatch. what a dilemma
Or a cute butt.

I respect a cute butt.

oh good grief...
oh, my goodness, gracious.

it's not so much that it's bad (attractive body parts are always nice) - but respecting a butt??
Come on......you know me better.
I was being facetious.

NO! I don't know what you mean. Seems you forget some of the incidents when gwb was in office.And when President Obama was elected the first thing out of some of the top leaders in the gop was...let's make him a one term president. Not caring about the way the country needs to be ran.
So, No. I don't get what you mean.
Blinded by the light! Aren't you!

I remember the old days when conservatives couldn't rant enough about the problem of our overly litigious society,
everyone suing at the drop of a hat, the evil trial lawyers, etc.

Then Trump comes along and suddenly suing everybody is a grand idea.

I know, I fully agree... Reminds me of when Liberals protested the war under Bush only to support Obama continuing and then taking us back into Iraq, or people hating Bush for military spending but never even balking at Obama spending more... Or how liberals hated the Bush economy and bail outs only to support Obama over quardupaling the sizeof the bail outs (stimulus). And how liberals love less people working every month under Obama and a stagnate economy still over 6 years later described as "extremely fragile."

So I know what you mean.

Know what I mean?

If Trump said it, he is toast.

He did.

Toast.jpg

If Trump said it, he is toast. However, since Rolling Stone has demonstrated in the past that accuracy is not their thing and they're doing everything they can to remain at all relevant I'll hold judgment on Trump until something can be verified either way. If it turns out to be an exaggeration then RS will be toast. Good riddance for a totally passé rag.

Doesn't matter what Trump said. What he meant is more important.

Personally, Foriano does look funny. Everything about her screams unelectable.

Personally, Foriano does look funny. Everything about her screams unelectable.

:muahaha:

That's my concern. If he meant to insult then goodbye Mr Rude Trump. If what he meant was intentionally distorted by RS then goodbye RS.

When you said "Look at her face".....What did you mean? Did you mean...look toward her face skin or did you mean look within her aura face?

Forum List

Back