Romney. A man of nothing. offers nothing.

I'm making a list of people who hear "I have one state to go, my staff already said no to AK and HI" - and didn't realize he'd been in 47 states. Because that literally takes you past retarded into a vegetative state.

I try to never be mean to the vegetables.

Sure - that's what he meant. Woops. He goofed.

Like he's done for the last 3.5 years.

One fuck-up after another.

yes dumb fuck it was, what he actully said was 57 states with one or two more to go.. he's an idiot remember that.

Yes - he used it - IN CONTEXT with Alaska and Hawaii - and we're to believe that he was talking about some other 57 states....

Idiotic how these Libturds think.

I'm making a list of people who hear "I have one state to go, my staff already said no to AK and HI" - and didn't realize he'd been in 47 states. Because that literally takes you past retarded into a vegetative state.

I try to never be mean to the vegetables.

Maybe he just is prone to making mistakes when he campaigns too much. Putin recognized that and so did Andrea Merkel.

President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 7.0 Governor Romen -0.2

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Ohio President Obama 2.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 2.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 1.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 2.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Wisconsin President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

Michigan President Obama 1.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Michigan: Romney vs. Obama

Pennsylvania President Obama 8.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Pennsylvania: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 6.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina Governor Romney 2.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

Missouri Governor Romney 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Missouri: Romney vs. Obama

Colorado President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 5.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Arizona Governor Romney 6.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Arizona: Romney vs. Obama

At this point, the President is still in a strong position.

Since not a single vote has been cast, how can anyone be in a lead by now?

Seriously, there is 4 months to the election. Romney is doing fine. Obama on the other hand isnt.

who said im staying home? gary johnson is worth voting FOR. I just dont see much difference between obama and romney.

Yeah that sounds like a winning ticket.

Tell me Sarah, do you think Romney would have challenged Arizona's law regarding illegals in their state ?
Would Romney have decided to end the deportation of illegal's who were snuck in by their parents ?

yes, beleive romney is for amnesty even though a few months ago he was for self deportation.

But what you are missing Sarah is that's not what Romney's base wants. With Obama he knows he has free reign with his base, so he goes for things like Obamacare, amnesty, free contraception, etc.
If we get the bastard out of there you're not going to see these things on the agenda, and if you do, we will set him straight.
Do your duty and support our candidate, anything less is a vote for Obama.

But the problem with that thinking.

Before it was called "ObamaCare" (which wasn't what Obama wanted to start with), it was called "RomneyCare". Conservatives thought it was a wonderful, free market solution. Cato and the Heritage foundation could not say enough nice things about "RomneyCare" and the notion of making insurance companies richer by forcing everyone to be their customers if they wanted to or not.

And then... the Black Guy Did It!

Once Obama's name became attached to it, it became another one of those ideas conservatives used to love but now hate.

Incidently, I don't think Romney will change ObamaCare because Big Insurance actually likes ObamaCare. Or at least the parts where they get to make money, anyway.

God I'm sick of this argument.
But anyway, Massachusetts is a far cry from the heartland and had Romney tried to push his bill through nationwide he would have found much resistance. Remember Hillarycare ?You wont find any conservatives that wanted any part of that.

Sick of what argument?

RomneyCare was the conservative alternative to HillaryCare. Romney didn't come up with it. And conservatives wanted it to be implemented nationwide. Bob Dole and Newt Gingrich were pushing it.
Not conservative voters. Yeah you can find insiders here and there that wanted such a thing, but notice how they have retreated ? Once they start going nationwide they find the support very thin if not non existent.

91129828-etch-a-romney.jpg

Yeah that sounds like a winning ticket.

Tell me Sarah, do you think Romney would have challenged Arizona's law regarding illegals in their state ?
Would Romney have decided to end the deportation of illegal's who were snuck in by their parents ?

yes, beleive romney is for amnesty even though a few months ago he was for self deportation.

But what you are missing Sarah is that's not what Romney's base wants. With Obama he knows he has free reign with his base, so he goes for things like Obamacare, amnesty, free contraception, etc.
If we get the bastard out of there you're not going to see these things on the agenda, and if you do, we will set him straight.

my duty is to support my values.

RomneyCare is a state program, not a federal, there is a huge difference. I don't and didn't like RomneyCare and most conservatives disliked RomneyCare, which was a state issue, and should be. Mass is a huge liberal state, I was always surprised he could win.
I believe healthcare is what it is now, a license for government and private industry to rape the middle class.

What? This makes no sense.

What are your choices for healthcare currently? If this is approved the government can now justify higher taxes and insurance companies will be allowed to charge and cover what they wish and if and when and what they pay. I am willing to bet that the Kennedy's and the Obama's and other rich people get far better treatment than any middle class grunt.

my duty is to support my values.
Okay.
Here's a place you might want to check out, they would love for you to join.

Republicans for Obama

Forum List

Back