Romney leaves Cruz off his list of 2016 GOP stars

I have a question who will the Democrats put up if Hillary doesn't run? The left has been so focused on who the Republicans might or might not nominate you haven't noticed the cupboard is pretty bare after Hillary.

I have a question who will the Democrats put up if Hillary doesn't run? The left has been so focused on who the Republicans might or might not nominate you haven't noticed the cupboard is pretty bare after Hillary.

Major drop off after Hillary

Probably OMalley or Cuomo

It is a fools errand to speculate at this point.

Do continue though....:lol:

No it's not

We are talking about Republicans. When was the last time they picked a candidate out of the blue?

They don't call them conservatives for nothing

No it's not

We are talking about Republicans. When was the last time they picked a candidate out of the blue?

You have a short memory bub. Rudy Gulliani was a LOCK in '08.. Hillary was a LOCK too....

You are the partisan hack who assured everyone here that bailing out "GM would turn a profit for the taxpayers"....I can think of 10 billion reasons why you're full of shit. :lol:

I'd love to see Joe Manchin run. Not only would he be the first West Virginian presidential candidate, but he is possibly the most moderate Democrat available.

No it's not

You have a short memory bub. Rudy Gulliani was a LOCK in '08.. Hillary was a LOCK too....

You are the partisan hack who assured everyone here that bailing out "GM would turn a profit for the taxpayers"....I can think of 10 billion reasons why you're full of shit. :lol:

Anyone who knows Rudy, knows he was far from a lock. McCain was the number 2 in 2000 and the most experienced by far. Republicans ALWAYS take the obvious candidate

Hillary is a Democrat. Democrats frequently go with a candidate from left field. see McGovern, Carter, Dukakis, Clinton and Obama

Just so ya know.......GOP will select Christie in 2016

Note: Show where I ever said the Govt would make a profit off of GM

Last edited:

I'd love to see Joe Manchin run. Not only would he be the first West Virginian presidential candidate, but he is possibly the most moderate Democrat available.

He could be a possibility he's moderate enough to appeal to the moderates of both parties and he is the main Democrat leading the charge to at least delay Obamacare now that all the problems are getting out there.

I don't know who would have Cruz on their list of contenders. The guy is a psychopath.

No it's not

If Hillary's a lock and someone comes along and challenges her from the Democratic side, I will love that. Two good Democratic contenders is very positive.

Republicans have one in Chris Christie but nobody knows whether he will run or even run as a Republican. Rs don't have anyone good on the horizon. They're just guessing.

Mittens has Cruz on a list,,
A list of the 47% not worthy for him to lose the election cause he is a drain on the economy.

I don't know who would have Cruz on their list of contenders. The guy is a psychopath.

How so dear lady?

:lol:

Please expound on your theory that Cruz is now a psychopath? Did you just learn that word Sarah G?

Romney leaves Cruz off his list of 2016 GOP stars | Political Headlines | Comcast

Mitt Romney isn't including tea party favorite Ted Cruz among the Republicans' most electable potential presidential candidates in 2016.

Who does the 2012 GOP nominee put on his list of "very capable people?"

His ex-running mate, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

But Romney says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie "stands out as one of the very strongest lights."

Romney was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether Texas Sen. Cruz is a "potential light."

Romney said he's not going to disqualify anybody. But he made clear that he had given the names of those he thought were "the most effective in becoming elected."

Cruz led the GOP effort to shut down the government in an effort to dismantle Obama's health care law

If Romney was President right now ,we would be much better off ,because of the shellacking we have had from Obama.:eusa_whistle:

romney what?

I mean seriously, who gives a crap what he says? hes some expert? :eusa_eh:

No it's not

If Hillary's a lock and someone comes along and challenges her from the Democratic side, I will love that. Two good Democratic contenders is very positive.

Republicans have one in Chris Christie but nobody knows whether he will run or even run as a Republican. Rs don't have anyone good on the horizon. They're just guessing.
Republicans have one in Chris Christie but nobody knows whether he will run or even run as a Republican. .

and where did you get that gem?

Rs don't have anyone good on the horizon

:lol:

I get a kick of the pinwheels wondering if Romney is an expert on this.

Yeah, he is; no, they aren't.

The name that all the sudden everyone seems to have forgotten is Marco Rubio he has appeal to both Hispanic and women voters he was and still is a Tea Party favorite he has done nothing to alienate them while still showing a willingness to work across the aisle especially on immigration reform. So far the only notable mistake he has made was keeping his bottled water to far away from him which I don't see as being a problem for him.

Forum List

Back