Romney leaves Cruz off his list of 2016 GOP stars

The name that all the sudden everyone seems to have forgotten is Marco Rubio he has appeal to both Hispanic and women voters he was and still is a Tea Party favorite he has done nothing to alienate them while still showing a willingness to work across the aisle especially on immigration reform. So far the only notable mistake he has made was keeping his bottled water to far away from him which I don't see as being a problem for him.

Poor, poor Marco

He believed it when Republicans said they were taking the Hispanic vote seriously. Pissed off the TeaTards offering citizenship to wetbacks

You have a short memory bub. Rudy Gulliani was a LOCK in '08.. Hillary was a LOCK too....

You are the partisan hack who assured everyone here that bailing out "GM would turn a profit for the taxpayers"....I can think of 10 billion reasons why you're full of shit. :lol:

If Hillary's a lock and someone comes along and challenges her from the Democratic side, I will love that. Two good Democratic contenders is very positive.

Republicans have one in Chris Christie but nobody knows whether he will run or even run as a Republican. Rs don't have anyone good on the horizon. They're just guessing.
Republicans have one in Chris Christie but nobody knows whether he will run or even run as a Republican. .

and where did you get that gem?

Rs don't have anyone good on the horizon

:lol:

What's so funny? Who do you think can beat a Democrat? Ted Cruz?

Republicans have the right to have whomever they want as their nominee. If they want Cruz, so be it.

And the democrats will hold the WH for at least another 4 years.

But the radical right got their ‘true conservative.’

Mitt Romney Leaves Ted Cruz Off List Of Electable Republicans For 2016

Mitt Romney isn't including tea party favorite Ted Cruz among the Republicans' most electable potential presidential candidates in 2016....

Romney was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether Texas Sen. Cruz is a "potential light."

Romney said he's not going to disqualify anybody. But he made clear that he had given the names of those he thought were "the most effective in becoming elected."

Cruz led the GOP effort to shut down the government in an effort to dismantle Obama's health care law.

Yeah, its silly to quote Mittens about anything but what is actually important is that last line.

The fact that Cruz actually believed he could stop ObamaCare indicates an inexcusable ignorance about how our government works and how our laws come to be.

On top of that, he was willing to harm so many innocent people, including children, our disabled vets, the elderly. Yes, I know that makes him a good Republican but it also means he should be in a position of power.

Republicans have the right to have whomever they want as their nominee. If they want Cruz, so be it.

And the democrats will hold the WH for at least another 4 years.

But the radical right got their ‘true conservative.’

And when Ted Cruz gets humiliated, at least they get to Blair the media

Mitt Romney isn't including tea party favorite Ted Cruz among the Republicans' most electable potential presidential candidates in 2016....

Romney was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether Texas Sen. Cruz is a "potential light."

Romney said he's not going to disqualify anybody. But he made clear that he had given the names of those he thought were "the most effective in becoming elected."

Cruz led the GOP effort to shut down the government in an effort to dismantle Obama's health care law.

Yeah, its silly to quote Mittens about anything but what is actually important is that last line.

The fact that Cruz actually believed he could stop ObamaCare indicates an inexcusable ignorance about how our government works and how our laws come to be.

On top of that, he was willing to harm so many innocent people, including children, our disabled vets, the elderly. Yes, I know that makes him a good Republican but it also means he should be in a position of power.

I don't know how anyone can take Ted Cruz seriously but then again, they take Palin and Bachmann seriously.

I don't know how anyone can take Ted Cruz seriously but then again, they take Palin and Bachmann seriously.

Sez the woman who takes Obama and Hillary seriously.
Gimmeabreak.

The name that all the sudden everyone seems to have forgotten is Marco Rubio he has appeal to both Hispanic and women voters he was and still is a Tea Party favorite he has done nothing to alienate them while still showing a willingness to work across the aisle especially on immigration reform. So far the only notable mistake he has made was keeping his bottled water to far away from him which I don't see as being a problem for him.

Poor, poor Marco

He believed it when Republicans said they were taking the Hispanic vote seriously. Pissed off the TeaTards offering citizenship to wetbacks

Just freaked out when a whole batch of us canucks said you best give me citizenship.

You do know about the drive from up here right? We speak english. We can enter the workforce immediately.

Just one hiccup. We'd probably vote republican. That's why you don't want us,

Sez the woman who takes Obama and Hillary seriously.
Gimmeabreak.

Well, considering that President Obama has been elected President of the most powerful nation on earth twice, I would say that he is someone to be taken seriously.

Cruz is unelectable

Christie, Rubio, Bush and Ryan are

So was Churchill until Britain was up the creek without a paddle.

THEN Winston Churchill was called upon to save the free world when no one else could.

And he did it.

Ted Cruz is a smart guy.

And you'll notice he always takes the high ground. He doesn't respond to the silly little Dem attacks of him which might otherwise bog him down in typical Lib FUD.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations,[1][2] politics and propaganda.

FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. An individual firm, for example, might use FUD to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation about a competitor's product; to increase the general estimation of switching costs among current customers; or to maintain leverage over a current business partner who could potentially become a rival.

The term originated to describe disinformation tactics in the computer hardware industry but has since been used more broadly.[3][dubious – discuss] FUD is a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I always say, pretty is nice, too.

Not everyone can be brainy.

1236646217949.gif

Romney leaves Cruz off his list of 2016 GOP stars | Political Headlines | Comcast

Mitt Romney isn't including tea party favorite Ted Cruz among the Republicans' most electable potential presidential candidates in 2016.

Who does the 2012 GOP nominee put on his list of "very capable people?"

His ex-running mate, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

But Romney says New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie "stands out as one of the very strongest lights."

Cruz led the GOP effort to shut down the government in an effort to dismantle Obama's health care law

If Romney was President right now ,we would be much better off ,because of the shellacking we have had from Obama.:eusa_whistle:

Wow. Two time loser picking winners. Weird.

Forum List

Back