Romney says Carter weak: Romney fires gay advisor after pressure

Carter made the difficult decision to send the military after Iranian hostages.

He sanctioned the USSR for invading Afghanistan angering American farmers with a wheat embargo.

Embargoed the Olympics and organized and embargo by many western countries.

Stopped a war in the Middle East and forced enemies to sign a peace treaty.

Romney caved after hiring a gay.

Who is weak? Hmmm.

The failed Operation Eagle Claw mission was not Carter's fault, but he took all the heat. I applaud him for having the gut to make the call. President Carter was a good man, and an unfortunate victim of circumstances mostly out of his direct control.

Operation Eagle Claw - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He sanctioned the USSR for invading Afghanistan angering American farmers with a wheat embargo.

Who is weak? Hmmm.

Well first Carter gave Iran on a silver platter to the extremists who then captured the hostages that Carter then had to rescue.

And Grenell quit. It's a blatant out and out lie that he was fired.

Do you have a factual link that proves he was fired as opposed to quitting?

Or are you just being dis-honorable again?

The guy was so proud of his new position. Republicans fucked him good. Mitt caved. He doesn't work for Mitt anymore. A rose by any other name.

Still making stuff.

Tsk tsk.

Romeny shows again how he can be so gullible when it comes to politics.

it is unfortunate that guy didn't realize the firestorm this would create.

And he quit.

RDEAN now has a new yellow stain on his underwear. I'll bet his mother gets tired of bleaching his Fruit-Of-The-Looms.

Who is weak? Hmmm.

Neged just because you are you.

Fuck off troll

romney-flip-yes-bo-6.jpg

The failed Operation Eagle Claw mission was not Carter's fault, but he took all the heat. I applaud him for having the gut to make the call. President Carter was a good man, and an unfortunate victim of circumstances mostly out of his direct control.

A nice guy.

A suckass for a president.

As someone recently posted....he's probably cheering from his kitchen "Now that BO has been around three years....I am no longer the worst president in history" :lol:

Who is weak? Hmmm.

Fuck off troll

Kiss my ass you ignorant shitstain.

A nice guy.

A suckass for a president.

As someone recently posted....he's probably cheering from his kitchen "Now that BO has been around three years....I am no longer the worst president in history" :lol:

Funny. I suggest you take a peek at the following presidential rankings:

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is this,the tenth thread on this?

You don't actually think he wants to talk about Obama's long list of failures, do you?

You guys keep threatening to tell us what they list is, but never really show it. Oh sure, you spew a few talking points, but nothing of substance. No facts. Typical. Gotta admit, love the way you insist on links, but never post any yourself or read the ones that have been posted. Or say, "Oh, that came from MSNBC", so I don't have to believe any of it. Only Fox and the Heritage Foundation tell the truth". Hilarious.

awareness — time and again in remarkable detail. It is a story about a Life magazine article that influenced him. The report was about a black man who tried to bleach his skin white. When Obama was told no such article could be found in Life, he says “it might have been Ebony.He is 9 years old, living in Indonesia, where he and his mother moved with her new husband, Lolo Soetoro, a few years earlier. One day while visiting his mother, who was working at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Obama passed time by looking through several issues of Life magazine. He came across an article that he later would describe as feeling like an “ambush attack.”The article included photos of a black man who had destroyed his skin with powerful chemical lighteners that promised to make him white. Instead, the chemicals had peeled off much of his skin, leaving him sad and scarred, Obama recalled.“I imagine other black children, then and now, undergoing similar moments of revelation,” Obama wrote of the magazine photos in “Dreams.”Yet no such photo exists, according to historians at the magazine. No such photos, no such article. When asked about the discrepancy, Obama said in a recent interview, “It might have been an Ebony or it might have been … who knows what it was?” (At the request of the Tribune, archivists at Ebony searched their catalogue of past articles, none of which matched what Obama recalled.)In fact, it is surprising, based on interviews with more than two dozen people who knew Obama during his nearly four years in Indonesia, that it would take a photograph in a magazine to make him conscious of the fact that some people might treat him differently in part because of the color of his skin.
2003 Barack Obama in 2003, talking to the AFL/CIO:“I happen to be a proponent of single-payer universal healthcare coverage. That’s what I’d like to see.”In January, 2008, Obama claimed in a nationally televised debate:”I never said that we should try to go ahead and get single-payer.”
In Obama’s famous DNC Convention speech, Obama says, “My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya. He grew up herding goats, went to school in a tin-roof shack. His father — my grandfather — was a cook, a domestic servant to the British.”

Kezia, Obama Sr.’s first wife tells a story that puts Obama’s account to lie.

Kezia said: In 1955 Obama Sr. was 18 and working in an office in Nairobi, when he took Kezia from her family at the age of 16. Her father was furious.

“He did not like Obama. My father and brothers came to Nairobi to bring me back. They said I had to go back to school.

“When I wouldn’t, they said they would never speak to me again.

“Barack was also worried about what his father would think because I was so young, but he gave us his approval. Obama’s father (often described as poor) sent my mother and father 14 cows for my dowry.

Just how can a cook, a domestic servant to the British, provide a dowry of 14 cattle for Senior’s first wife? Also, Obama’s father had been working in a Nairobi office since the age 16, not herding goats.

As an aside, can you imagine if a Republican was running for president and it came out that his father had bought his first wife for 14 cows???!!!Just wow!!

2004 Responding to questions about his intent to serve out the six year senate term, Obama says, in this video, (link removed), that he will not run for the presidency in four years.Notice: The video has disappeared. Using WayBackMachine, I found two links — both played empty videos — a lot of stuff is being scrubbed from the web.Here is what he said in the video:“I think I’ve been very clear. Ah-ah-mumble-mumble, there’s a presidential election in four years. I’m not running for president in four years.”Here is a backup story — during a meeting with reporters at his Illinois campaign headquarters after his election to the U.S. Senate, he ridiculed as “a silly question” whether he would run for president or vice president before his term ends in 2011. “I’ve never worked in Washington,” he said. “I can unequivocally say I will not be running for national office in four years, and my entire focus is making sure that I’m the best possible senator on behalf of the people of Illinois.”
2004 On July 28th, the day after his speech at the Democratic convention catapulted him into the national spotlight, Barack Obama told a group of reporters in Boston that the United States had an “absolute obligation” to remain in Iraq long enough to make it a success.”The failure of the Iraqi state would be a disaster,” he said at a lunch sponsored by the Christian Science Monitor, according to an audiotape of the session. “It would dishonor the 900-plus men and women who have already died. . . . It would be a betrayal of the promise that we made to the Iraqi people, and it would be hugely destabilizing from a national security perspective.”In late winter, 2008, on the campaign trail, Obama says he wants to bring the troops home yesterday — you decide — was he lying then or is he lying now?
2006 On the January 22nd edition of “Meet the Press,” Tim Russert and Obama had the following exchange:Russert: “When we talked back in November of ‘04 after your election, I said, ‘There’s been enormous speculation about your political future. Will you serve your six-year term as United States senator from Illinois?’”Obama: “I will serve out my full six-year term. You know, Tim, if you get asked enough, sooner or later you get weary and you start looking for new ways of saying things. But my thinking has not changed.”Russert: “So you will not run for president or vice president in 2008?”Obama: “I will not.”
2007 As another example, consider Obama’s stirring tale for the Selma audience about how he had been conceived by his parents, Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham, because they had been inspired by the fervor following the “Bloody Sunday” voting rights demonstration that was commemorated March 4. “There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama,” he said, “because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don’t tell me I don’t have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don’t tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama”Obama was born in 1961, and the Selma march occurred four years later, in 1965. The New York Times reported that when the senator was asked about the discrepancy later that day, he clarified: “I meant the whole civil rights movement.”
2007 Obama went on to tell his audience that the Kennedys — Jack and Bobby — decided to do an airlift. They would bring some young Africans over so that they could be educated and learn all about America. His grandfather heard that call and sent his son, Barack Obama, Sr., to America.The problem with that scenario is that, having been born in August 1961, the future senator was not conceived until sometime in November 1960. So, if his African grandfather heard words that “sent a shout across oceans,” inspiring him to send his goat-herder son to America, it was not Democrat Jack Kennedy he heard, or his brother Bobby, it was Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower.Actually, Senior was awarded an American sponsored scholarship in economics to the University of Hawaii at Manoa. He was selected by a former Kenyan cabinet minister, the late Tom Mboya, who was earmarked as the successor to Jomo Kenyatta, Kenya’s first prime minister.The presumption was that Senior would return to Africa and use his “Western-honed skills in a new Kenya.”
2007 On January 24, the Obama campaign released a statement, saying, “To be clear, Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago_On March 14th, in a statement to The Times, the Obama campaign offered this statement to correct their previous statement, that appears to be a bold-faced lie:”Obama has never been a practicing Muslim. The statement added that as a child, Obama had spent time in the neighborhood’s Islamic center.”And, the original statement began, “To be clear …”So, in three months, Barrack’s campaign has gone from describing the U.S. presidential hopeful as never having been a Muslim and never having been raised as a Muslim to now never having been a practicing Muslim.What’s with the semantics? Statements from Obama’s campaign appear to have evolved, to say the least.
2007 On March 25th, the Chicago Tribune reports that an extensive search found no basis for an episode Obama recounts about a picture he ran across in Life magazine of a “black man who had tried to peel off his skin” in a failed effort to use chemicals to lighten it. Obama writes that “seeing that article was violent for me, an ambush attack.”The Tribune continued: “Yet no such Life issue exists, according to historians at the magazine. No such photos, no such article. When asked about the discrepancy, Obama said in a recent interview, “It might have been an Ebony or it might have been … who knows what it was?”At the request of the Tribune, archivists at Ebony searched their catalogue of past articles, none of which matched what Obama recalled.”

President Carter ranks higher than George W. Bush - as it should be.

You don't actually think he wants to talk about Obama's long list of failures, do you?

You guys keep threatening to tell us what they list is, but never really show it. Oh sure, you spew a few talking points, but nothing of substance. No facts. Typical. Gotta admit, love the way you insist on links, but never post any yourself or read the ones that have been posted. Or say, "Oh, that came from MSNBC", so I don't have to believe any of it. Only Fox and the Heritage Foundation tell the truth". Hilarious.

awareness — time and again in remarkable detail. It is a story about a Life magazine article that influenced him. The report was about a black man who tried to bleach his skin white. When Obama was told no such article could be found in Life, he says “it might have been Ebony.He is 9 years old, living in Indonesia, where he and his mother moved with her new husband, Lolo Soetoro, a few years earlier. One day while visiting his mother, who was working at the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Obama passed time by looking through several issues of Life magazine. He came across an article that he later would describe as feeling like an “ambush attack.”The article included photos of a black man who had destroyed his skin with powerful chemical lighteners that promised to make him white. Instead, the chemicals had peeled off much of his skin, leaving him sad and scarred, Obama recalled.“I imagine other black children, then and now, undergoing similar moments of revelation,” Obama wrote of the magazine photos in “Dreams.”Yet no such photo exists, according to historians at the magazine. No such photos, no such article. When asked about the discrepancy, Obama said in a recent interview, “It might have been an Ebony or it might have been … who knows what it was?” (At the request of the Tribune, archivists at Ebony searched their catalogue of past articles, none of which matched what Obama recalled.)In fact, it is surprising, based on interviews with more than two dozen people who knew Obama during his nearly four years in Indonesia, that it would take a photograph in a magazine to make him conscious of the fact that some people might treat him differently in part because of the color of his skin.
2003 Barack Obama in 2003, talking to the AFL/CIO:“I happen to be a proponent of single-payer universal healthcare coverage. That’s what I’d like to see.”In January, 2008, Obama claimed in a nationally televised debate:”I never said that we should try to go ahead and get single-payer.”
In Obama’s famous DNC Convention speech, Obama says, “My father was a foreign student, born and raised in a small village in Kenya. He grew up herding goats, went to school in a tin-roof shack. His father — my grandfather — was a cook, a domestic servant to the British.”

Kezia, Obama Sr.’s first wife tells a story that puts Obama’s account to lie.

Kezia said: In 1955 Obama Sr. was 18 and working in an office in Nairobi, when he took Kezia from her family at the age of 16. Her father was furious.

“He did not like Obama. My father and brothers came to Nairobi to bring me back. They said I had to go back to school.

“When I wouldn’t, they said they would never speak to me again.

“Barack was also worried about what his father would think because I was so young, but he gave us his approval. Obama’s father (often described as poor) sent my mother and father 14 cows for my dowry.

Just how can a cook, a domestic servant to the British, provide a dowry of 14 cattle for Senior’s first wife? Also, Obama’s father had been working in a Nairobi office since the age 16, not herding goats.

As an aside, can you imagine if a Republican was running for president and it came out that his father had bought his first wife for 14 cows???!!!Just wow!!

2004 Responding to questions about his intent to serve out the six year senate term, Obama says, in this video, (link removed), that he will not run for the presidency in four years.Notice: The video has disappeared. Using WayBackMachine, I found two links — both played empty videos — a lot of stuff is being scrubbed from the web.Here is what he said in the video:“I think I’ve been very clear. Ah-ah-mumble-mumble, there’s a presidential election in four years. I’m not running for president in four years.”Here is a backup story — during a meeting with reporters at his Illinois campaign headquarters after his election to the U.S. Senate, he ridiculed as “a silly question” whether he would run for president or vice president before his term ends in 2011. “I’ve never worked in Washington,” he said. “I can unequivocally say I will not be running for national office in four years, and my entire focus is making sure that I’m the best possible senator on behalf of the people of Illinois.”
2004 On July 28th, the day after his speech at the Democratic convention catapulted him into the national spotlight, Barack Obama told a group of reporters in Boston that the United States had an “absolute obligation” to remain in Iraq long enough to make it a success.”The failure of the Iraqi state would be a disaster,” he said at a lunch sponsored by the Christian Science Monitor, according to an audiotape of the session. “It would dishonor the 900-plus men and women who have already died. . . . It would be a betrayal of the promise that we made to the Iraqi people, and it would be hugely destabilizing from a national security perspective.”In late winter, 2008, on the campaign trail, Obama says he wants to bring the troops home yesterday — you decide — was he lying then or is he lying now?
2006 On the January 22nd edition of “Meet the Press,” Tim Russert and Obama had the following exchange:Russert: “When we talked back in November of ‘04 after your election, I said, ‘There’s been enormous speculation about your political future. Will you serve your six-year term as United States senator from Illinois?’”Obama: “I will serve out my full six-year term. You know, Tim, if you get asked enough, sooner or later you get weary and you start looking for new ways of saying things. But my thinking has not changed.”Russert: “So you will not run for president or vice president in 2008?”Obama: “I will not.”
2007 As another example, consider Obama’s stirring tale for the Selma audience about how he had been conceived by his parents, Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham, because they had been inspired by the fervor following the “Bloody Sunday” voting rights demonstration that was commemorated March 4. “There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama,” he said, “because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don’t tell me I don’t have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don’t tell me I’m not coming home to Selma, Alabama”Obama was born in 1961, and the Selma march occurred four years later, in 1965. The New York Times reported that when the senator was asked about the discrepancy later that day, he clarified: “I meant the whole civil rights movement.”
2007 Obama went on to tell his audience that the Kennedys — Jack and Bobby — decided to do an airlift. They would bring some young Africans over so that they could be educated and learn all about America. His grandfather heard that call and sent his son, Barack Obama, Sr., to America.The problem with that scenario is that, having been born in August 1961, the future senator was not conceived until sometime in November 1960. So, if his African grandfather heard words that “sent a shout across oceans,” inspiring him to send his goat-herder son to America, it was not Democrat Jack Kennedy he heard, or his brother Bobby, it was Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower.Actually, Senior was awarded an American sponsored scholarship in economics to the University of Hawaii at Manoa. He was selected by a former Kenyan cabinet minister, the late Tom Mboya, who was earmarked as the successor to Jomo Kenyatta, Kenya’s first prime minister.The presumption was that Senior would return to Africa and use his “Western-honed skills in a new Kenya.”
2007 On January 24, the Obama campaign released a statement, saying, “To be clear, Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago_On March 14th, in a statement to The Times, the Obama campaign offered this statement to correct their previous statement, that appears to be a bold-faced lie:”Obama has never been a practicing Muslim. The statement added that as a child, Obama had spent time in the neighborhood’s Islamic center.”And, the original statement began, “To be clear …”So, in three months, Barrack’s campaign has gone from describing the U.S. presidential hopeful as never having been a Muslim and never having been raised as a Muslim to now never having been a practicing Muslim.What’s with the semantics? Statements from Obama’s campaign appear to have evolved, to say the least.
2007 On March 25th, the Chicago Tribune reports that an extensive search found no basis for an episode Obama recounts about a picture he ran across in Life magazine of a “black man who had tried to peel off his skin” in a failed effort to use chemicals to lighten it. Obama writes that “seeing that article was violent for me, an ambush attack.”The Tribune continued: “Yet no such Life issue exists, according to historians at the magazine. No such photos, no such article. When asked about the discrepancy, Obama said in a recent interview, “It might have been an Ebony or it might have been … who knows what it was?”At the request of the Tribune, archivists at Ebony searched their catalogue of past articles, none of which matched what Obama recalled.”

Wow, 14 cows! Obviously the guy was extremely wealthy. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who is weak? Hmmm.

Fuck off troll

Do tell jackass. What makes me ignorant? The fact that I don't fall for your homophobic racist bullshit anymore?

You're a first class troll. Good for NOTHING but baiting threads that offer NO substance beyond "im an Obama kiss ass"

You and your threads are a fucking joke. Why do you think after all these years you got a "SHITSTAIN" for a rep?

Fuck off loser

Last edited:

Fuck off troll

Do tell jackass. What makes me ignorant? The fact that I don't fall for your homophobic racist bullshit anymore?

You're a first class troll. Good for NOTHING but baiting threads that offer NO substance beyond "im an Obama kiss ass"

You and your threads are a fucking joke. Why do you think after all these years you got a "SHITSTAIN" for a rep?

Fuck off loser

I don't know what makes you ignorant. I'm guessing it's a lack of education. But it could be hereditary. Or brain damage. Take your pick.

President Carter ranks higher than George W. Bush - as it should be.
Carter who gave away the canal? Oh, wait, Obama's working on a tie. All the deep oil rigs out in the Gulf that used to be American? The Russians and Chinese are moving in north of Florida because Obama poxed the American companies from drilling.

And oh, sweet. Obama's working on a deal to give America's waters paid for in the Seward Icebox purchase of Alaska from Russia, and he's not even consulting the state of Alaska.

I'm not sure who will hold the bottomest rung--Carter? or Obama? So far it's a tie, but if Obama is successful in eliminating Alaska's oil rights up north like he plans, he will get the lowest.

Forum List

Back