Romney will never be President of the United States.

Willard is such a genius he thinks he has magic underwear...

Watching "Newsroom" on HBO by the GREAT Aaron Sorkin, I am reminded just how dumb the likes of Palin, Bachmann, Romney, Gingrich, Paul, that idiot in Texas and all the rest really are.

These are people that didnt know what the debt ceiling was...

oh boy, do you get your politics from Sesame street too?

Look, we know you arent going to grow up, shed your racism and hate, over night.

We know it will take time, if it were up to me we would just shun you but this is a message board and this is America :clap2:

LOL, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you've been here one week and you THINK you already have everybody figured out...too friggen funny

Last edited:

Look, we know you arent going to grow up, shed your racism and hate, over night.

We know it will take time, if it were up to me we would just shun you but this is a message board and this is America :clap2:

you've been here one week and you already know everybody...too friggen funny

So, which branch of the military will you be joining when romney invades Iran?

which one will you be joining when obama invades them?

You're an irrational fool.

I guess you won't talk about your support for abortion until you enroll in med school, right? I guess you had no opinion on Bernie Madoff going to jail until you joined the FBI, right? Put down the fucking bong once in a while, punk.

Obama will never be President of the United States Either. He repeatedly Chooses to be only the President of Select Groups, and not the nation as a whole.

So it's a fact, Romney will invade Iran? Interesting post, one must conclude that is it so because your political handlers tell you so? Apparently someone is nervous that they could well loose the election and have now resorted to scare tactics. Reminds me a little about the LBJ campaign against Goldwater in 64, emphatically stating Goldwater will ratchet up the war in Vietnam and bring us closer to economic and nuclear Armageddon. Funny coincidence is it not. Who is now doing what he denounced Bush for doing?

Willard is such a genius he thinks he has magic underwear...

Watching "Newsroom" on HBO by the GREAT Aaron Sorkin, I am reminded just how dumb the likes of Palin, Bachmann, Romney, Gingrich, Paul, that idiot in Texas and all the rest really are.

These are people that didnt know what the debt ceiling was...

Spoken like a true lefty.

If it were up to me.....kinda sounds like Obama who seems to think it is left up to him.....

After all....he passed those laws......:lol: :lol:

Why don't you go ask for your money back from whatever education system failed you.

This clip will put to rest any claim that voter id is anything but voter suppression.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8]Turzai: Voter ID Will Allow Romney to Win Pa. - YouTube[/ame]

So says the idiot who voted for a fascists LOL

He voted for Dick Cheney?

Did Cheney get the most fascist bill passed????? Nope that would be Obama and his democrat fascists.....You see I can back up my accusations but you just have a heaping bowl of Fail.

Cheney authored one of the most fascist policies in the history of humanity, The Bush Doctrine.

Invade a country..because they look at you funny.

There's nothing more fascist then that.

Obama had a fascist bill?. prey tell what was that, providing health care for poor people

jesus, i kid around with you idiots on here but you really are the most reprehensible slime on the planet

He voted for Dick Cheney?

Did Cheney get the most fascist bill passed????? Nope that would be Obama and his democrat fascists.....You see I can back up my accusations but you just have a heaping bowl of Fail.

Cheney authored one of the most fascist policies in the history of humanity, The Bush Doctrine.

and they invaded 3 weeks after having irrefutable proof their entire WMD intel source was lying to them...war criminals is what they are

they invaded anyway cuz W saw an opportunity to be a War President and use that to destroy Soc Sec...my god

You don't understand what the word "fascism" means, and we obviously did not "Invade a country..because they look at you funny." You're an ignorant, hyper-partisan, hysterical, shrieking little lefty girl.

You don't understand what the word "fascism" means, and we obviously did not "Invade a country..because they look at you funny." You're an ignorant, hyper-partisan, hysterical, shrieking little lefty girl.

Silly idiot con, let me ask you a question, when Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq, 3 weeks after having irrefutable proof there were no WMD

"Curve Ball" speaks out - 60 Minutes - CBS News

(btw, this is irrefutable, cheney and w dont even try and deny it now)

did it bother you that hundreds of thousands lost their lives, including comrades of my step-son?

did you spend every day and night staring at the tv and the front door hoping the army wouldnt drive up to your door and tell you he was dead? this was especially fun now in retrospect knowing the scum invaded solely to gain power here so they could do away with soc sec...

Last edited:
This clip will put to rest any claim that voter id is anything but voter suppression.

Turzai: Voter ID Will Allow Romney to Win Pa. - YouTube

The terrorist rightwing scum initiating voter suprression know what it is

Are you opposed to 'suppressing' the votes of people who cannot legally vote in the US? You will not find one serious conservative on this forum or in this country who supports the suppression of any US citizen's legal vote.

Forum List

Back