Romney will never be President of the United States.

Mormons are morons, a religion invented by a guy caught diddling the maid, and think of all the morons who now follow that religion, my god that is funny

Hey Avatar, are you a mormon?

Hey! Go easy on him. He thinks that if he buys into that crap he'll get his own planet. Pretty sweet deal if ya ask me.

If you think that he's being hard on me, dont worry about it. I've seen far worse and I likely will continue to as long as people let their pride guide their lives.

And to correct you, we don't get our own planet. Those who are faithful are joint heirs with Christ and recieve everything the Father has. That's pretty clear from the Bible. Everything includes alot more than one measley planet. There are worlds without end. It's not really that complicated to understand.

Mormons are morons, a religion invented by a guy caught diddling the maid, and think of all the morons who now follow that religion, my god that is funny

Hey! Go easy on him. He thinks that if he buys into that crap he'll get his own planet. Pretty sweet deal if ya ask me.

:lol::lol:

I know, precious, arent they!

To think an entire religion based on a guy caught diddling the maid so he had to make up a story to tell his wife

by the way, that is a fact, kids.

You do realize the revelation on plural marriage came years after the Church was organized, right? So no, that's not a fact. Not in the slighest. Do you know anything about Mormonism that someone with an agenda hasnt told you?

To think an entire religion based on a guy caught diddling the maid so he had to make up a story to tell his wife

You do realize the revelation on plural marriage came years after the Church was organized, right? So no, that's not a fact. Not in the slighest. Do you know anything about Mormonism that someone with an agenda hasnt told you?

That would mean he would have to learn something....Easier to hate.

If you think that he's being hard on me, dont worry about it. I've seen far worse and I likely will continue to as long as people let their pride guide their lives.

And to correct you, we don't get our own planet. Those who are faithful are joint heirs with Christ and recieve everything the Father has. That's pretty clear from the Bible. Everything includes alot more than one measley planet. There are worlds without end. It's not really that complicated to understand.

:eusa_silenced:

It's no crazier then any other religion.

But I wish it's followers would respect the wishes of other religions and stop harvesting souls.

That's pretty disrepectful.

true, all religions are stupid, you are suppose to believe in god when you believe in santa claus then outgrow it...

Boyoboy that was quite a line! I coulda yuzed it myself a couple of times! Smith a PIMP! :Lol:

is it possible these idiots supporting a mormon dont know how stupid that is

It is interesting that someone claiming to be so smart can be so ignorant.

That is a fact ?? !! ROTFLMAO (were you there ?).

I am LDS.....

You are a :eusa_boohoo:dickweed.

Planet ....I never worry about that stuff.

What is much more real and appealing is the continuation of family relationships, friendships, and even the companionship of some of our closer animals in a realm where we will work to make it good.....but it will not have some of the pitfalls of this place.

Yeah, but's a bit bizarre to think you are going to get to rule one of them because you belonged to the right whackadoo cult in this one.

Maybe Earth is another planet's insane asylum...

Yeah, but's a bit bizarre to think you are going to get to rule one of them because you belonged to the right whackadoo cult in this one.

It's really no more whacky then any other religion.

We just do things differently in this country. While you can practice your own religion in peace..if that religion's practice conflict with our laws or the rights of other people, then those practices are prohibited.

It's to bad people need to be reminded of that over and over again.

We just do things differently in this country. While you can practice your own religion in peace..if that religion's practice conflict with our laws or the rights of other people, then those practices are prohibited.

Indeed, just as the TOS of a message board.....happily USMB has no rule about maintaining anything resembling topicality, or we might insist on knowing about what practice or law the Church of Latter Day Saints and Romney conflicts.

Willard is such a genius he thinks he has magic underwear...

Watching "Newsroom" on HBO by the GREAT Aaron Sorkin, I am reminded just how dumb the likes of Palin, Bachmann, Romney, Gingrich, Paul, that idiot in Texas and all the rest really are.

These are people that didnt know what the debt ceiling was...

Watching "Newsroom" on HBO by the GREAT Aaron Sorkin, I am reminded just how dumb the likes of Palin, Bachmann, Romney, Gingrich, Paul, that idiot in Texas and all the rest really are.

oh boy, do you get your politics from Sesame street too?

oh boy, do you get your politics from Sesame street too?

Look, we know you arent going to grow up, shed your racism and hate, over night.

We know it will take time, if it were up to me we would just shun you but this is a message board and this is America :clap2:

deferments.jpg

I don't know why he didn't want to go. Wouldn't his magic underwear have stopped bullets?

Nothing, absolutely

N O T H I N G

makes me angrier than chickenshit chickenhawks

like Romney, W, Cheney, Rove, Limpdick, Hannity, Oreilly, hell, almost ALL prominent republiklans are chickenhawks, disgusting, diseased pieces of slime

What that piece of garbage W did for political gain, killing all those people, god damnit

Forum List

Back