Ron DeSantis - And you thought Cuomo had problems?

It tells you all we need to know about the left that they think DeSantis is in trouble because he wanted to vaccinate seniors first....sad...but they are the party that thought Cuomo the Grandma Killer was the gold standard.....

DeSantis isn't going to win the presidency and neither will anyone other than a Democrat. They have legalized cheating and the president will always and forever be a Democrat.
Then it's time to infiltrate the Democrat's...Hey fight fire with fire right ? :)

The Germans were infiltrated by American spies during world war two, and it worked well in the nation's favor, and worked well in the war effort during that period. The difference today is that the Democrat's are political enemies not physical enemies. Thank God their not foriegn enemies, and so the war is political not physical (otherwise the win is at the voting booth), and not by physical confrontation ever between American's.

The war on political information is key to success.

Peace for all Americans (Democrat's and Republican's alike). Let's unite, and find peace between all... It's the only way.

And this is worse than having 15,000 people killed?
Isn't what happened, for the 502nd time.

Cuomo understated Covid deaths of the seniors he put into convalescent homes. He admitted it was because he didn't want Trump to use the information for political advantage. Gee, I wonder if thats the same reason he left the hospital ships trump sent to New York, empty and unused all while sending those elderly to their deaths.. to prevent Trump from getting any credit.
And this after Trump gave him everything Cuomo asked for. Cuomo is not only a piece... he's a two faced piece of shit.
Try starting a business in New York or in Florida, and see which one is successful first. Theres a reason people are leaving NY in droves and Florida is one of the primary destinations. People don't want to live under the thumb of those lunatics.
What are you, his fucking girlfriend? Get outta here, dude.

The kind of senseless comment I would expect from you seeing as there is not one thing in my post you can legitimately dispute.

DeSantis isn't going to win the presidency and neither will anyone other than a Democrat. They have legalized cheating and the president will always and forever be a Democrat.
Then it's time to infiltrate the Democrat's...Hey fight fire with fire right ? :)

The Germans were infiltrated by American spies during world war two, and it worked well in the nation's favor, and worked well in the war effort during that period. The difference today is that the Democrat's are political enemies not physical enemies. Thank God their not foriegn enemies, and so the war is political not physical (otherwise the win is at the voting booth), and not by physical confrontation ever between American's.

The war on political information is key to success.

Peace for all Americans (Democrat's and Republican's alike). Let's unite, and find peace between all... It's the only way.
well the only way to do that is as I said before,abolish both parties,they are both corrupt,too many Rinos like Bush in the gop so the gop needs to be abolished same as the demorats,we need an independent party.

Uncovered text messages reveal mucho mas about Ronnie’s country club vaccination centers. The corrupt dickheadery is strong!

LOL. Cuomo murdered 15,000 old people.
Pesky facts like that have never been an interest to that shill.

And this is worse than having 15,000 people killed?
Isn't what happened, for the 502nd time.

Cuomo understated Covid deaths of the seniors he put into convalescent homes. He admitted it was because he didn't want Trump to use the information for political advantage. Gee, I wonder if thats the same reason he left the hospital ships trump sent to New York, empty and unused all while sending those elderly to their deaths.. to prevent Trump from getting any credit.
And this after Trump gave him everything Cuomo asked for. Cuomo is not only a piece... he's a two faced piece of shit.
Try starting a business in New York or in Florida, and see which one is successful first. Theres a reason people are leaving NY in droves and Florida is one of the primary destinations. People don't want to live under the thumb of those lunatics.
What are you, his fucking girlfriend? Get outta here, dude.

The kind of senseless comment I would expect from you seeing as there is not one thing in my post you can legitimately dispute.
Well you got to remember you are discussing this with a child Yarddog so did you expect anything less.?lol

DeSantis is the best governor in America.
Cuomo and Newsome only dream of the results DeSantis has delivered during the era of Covid. Cuomo of course will soon be gone, and Newsome will be lucky to survive a recall.
We remember.

We remember last summer when Florida was getting more covid case and deaths than any COUNTRY in the world except the US.
We remember taking 6 weeks just to apply for unemployment compensation because his system was designed to fail.
We remember that you must stand at least six feet from DuhDumbass or risk having cheeto dust spit on you.
And we'll remember that when the elderly and people at risk needed vaccines he sold the vaccines to his friends.

WE remember DuhDumbass

Forum List

Back