Ron DeSantis: I’ll purge FBI on day one of my presidency

Republicans aren't going to win in the next election. If Trump couldn't beat Biden in 2020, what makes you think Trump or Desantis will beat the Democrats in 2024? Are you aware that for the last 30 years, the Democrats have one the popular vote? In the last 7 presidential elections, the Democrats won the popular vote 6 times.
what makes you think Trump or Desantis will beat the Democrats in 2024
4 years of BIden, and the possibility of Harris replacing him.

Sounds like Trump talk. He won't do it. He is not capable, and if he were, it would never happen.
This is another false election promise. No offense to DeSantis supporters intended. You have to put all of it in perspective.
Nikkii Hailey was asked if she would ban abortion. She was honest with her answer.
“I'm not going to lie to the American people,” the GOP presidential candidate said. Instituting a federal abortion ban is not “realistic,”
You know, if the lips are moving, they are lying. DeSantis is no different.

Ron DeSantis has promised to fire the FBI’s director and reduce the agency’s footprint in Washington by “at least 50 per cent” on “day one” of his presidency if he wins the White House in 2024.

The Florida governor has reportedly been working for months on a plan to gut and then drastically reform the US Department of Justice (DoJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

I think all the FBI directors have been Republicans.

4 years of BIden, and the possibility of Harris replacing him.
With Trump facing life in prison, I don't see how he's going to rally the Republicans behind him. Hardly anyone showed up in Miami for his arraignment. I was expecting a sea of Trump supporters. 100K Tumpites, showing up to show the Democrats and Republican establishment their support for Trump. Nope, didn't happen. A few Cuban Americans protested outside, with some signs. Not even 100 of them. Trump is toast.

toast.jpg

Last edited:
He only would have control over political appointees, the vast bulk are careerists with bureaucratic protection.

And he would need to get his political appointees through Senate confirmation.

With Trump facing life in prison, I don't see how he's going to rally the Republicans behind him. Hardly anyone showed up in Miami for his arraignment. I was expecting a sea of Trump supporters. 100K Tumpites, showing up to show the Democrats and Republican establishment their support for Trump. Nope, didn't happen. A few Cuban Americans protested outside, with some signs. Not even 100 of them.

It was wise not to show for his arraignment as the Feds had plans, and people ID'd at least one guy who has worked for the Feds who was touting his appearance outside the arraignment.

And many Trump backers were working too.

Promising to get rid of the Deep State will get him votes.
Just wondering... Is Q underground or dead? I see it's back to the old "deep state" again.
How did that work out with the last liar in chief? Just think, if Trump would have purged the deep state while in the WH, he might not be in such deep shit. Maybe the fatman didn't have it in him, or fed you all a big line of shit. Seems that the limp noodle DeSanto want's feed you a bunch of total bullshit droppings that the old SOB Donald left behind.

Just wondering... Is Q underground or dead? I see it's back to the old "deep state" again.
How did that work out with the last liar in chief? Just think, if Trump would have purged the deep state while in the WH, he might not be in such deep shit. Maybe the fatman didn't have it in him, or fed you all a big line of shit. Seems that the limp noodle DeSanto want's feed you a bunch of total bullshit droppings that the old SOB Donald left behind.
Obviously it takes more than just four years to drain the swamp.

Republicans aren't going to win in the next election. If Trump couldn't beat Biden in 2020, what makes you think Trump or Desantis will beat the Democrats in 2024? Are you aware that for the last 30 years, the Democrats have one the popular vote? In the last 7 presidential elections, the Democrats won the popular vote 6 times.

So you think we should just surrender and live in a far Left ONE PARTY country like you want, Communist shitbag?

With Trump facing life in prison, I don't see how he's going to rally the Republicans behind him. Hardly anyone showed up in Miami for his arraignment. I was expecting a sea of Trump supporters. 100K Tumpites, showing up to show the Democrats and Republican establishment their support for Trump. Nope, didn't happen. A few Cuban Americans protested outside, with some signs. Not even 100 of them. Trump is toast.

His own kids didn't go. Hell, his daughter and Jared, live only 5 miles away.

Can you imagine all of them together talking about who will screw over who?

It was wise not to show, for his arraignment as the Feds had plans, and people ID'd at least one guy who has worked for the Feds who was touting his appearance outside the arraignment.

And many Trump backers were working.
Hey, if their leader is being falsely charged with several felonies, and is facing life in prison. Out of ALL of Trump's MAGA hat-wearing fanatics, you would expect at least 1000 people there protesting. Out of millions of MAGA hats, he can't get 1000 of his people there? No way. He's simply not as influential and relevant as he was before, and that is reflected in the fact that like 50 people showed up in front of the federal courthouse in Miami. I'm being generous by saying 50.

Forum List

Back