Ron DeSantis: I’ll purge FBI on day one of my presidency

I want you to think about all the things Trump promised. Did he deliver?
Realize, Biden ran on diversity and inclusion and all that entails.
Biden delivered on that promise, his cabinet is diverse. Biden also delivered with a female Supreme Court judge that can not define what a woman is.
The fact of the matter is, Biden delivers on his promises.

DeSantis will not deliver. If you want "delivery and action" vote for Biden.
If you want a President that will not deliver, vote Republican.

Republicans aren't going to win in the next election. If Trump couldn't beat Biden in 2020, what makes you think Trump or Desantis will beat the Democrats in 2024? Are you aware that for the last 30 years, the Democrats have one the popular vote? In the last 7 presidential elections, the Democrats won the popular vote 6 times.

Gee, high inflation, high gas prices, high grocery prices, high crime, and high number of illegal border crossings tends to be bridge burners...dumbass.

he has the education and experience to fuck up your entire world!
Please provide ONE situation where DeSantis is going to 'fuck up my entire world.'

Is he going to Bankrupt Wallstreet and my retirement and pension plan.
Cuz yea, that would be bad.

The bullshit you RWI's spew.

Ron sounds like a quality guy.

But make no mistake about it, associating with Karl Rove and Jeb Bush isn't helping his cause, and casts great doubt on such claims, since Karl Rove and Jeb Bush are 100% big time supporters of both Chris Wray and Garland...

I want you to think about all the things Trump promised. Did he deliver?
Realize, Biden ran on diversity and inclusion and all that entails.
Biden delivered on that promise, his cabinet is diverse. Biden also delivered with a female Supreme Court judge that can not define what a woman is.
The fact of the matter is, Biden delivers on his promises.

DeSantis will not deliver. If you want "delivery and action" vote for Biden.
If you want a President that will not deliver, vote Republican.
"diversity and inclusion" means sexual perverts including pedophiles which your party supports.

Gee, high inflation, high gas prices, high grocery prices, high crime, and high number of illegal border crossings tends to be bridge burners...dumbass.
And with all of that, you still won't win in 2024, so imagine how crappy your political platform is. Even with all of the above-mentioned "no-brainers", people are going to vote Democrat, and you're going to lose again.

Sounds like Trump talk. He won't do it. He is not capable, and if he were, it would never happen.
This is another false election promise. No offense to DeSantis supporters intended. You have to put all of it in perspective.
Nikkii Hailey was asked if she would ban abortion. She was honest with her answer.
“I'm not going to lie to the American people,” the GOP presidential candidate said. Instituting a federal abortion ban is not “realistic,”
You know, if the lips are moving, they are lying. DeSantis is no different.

Ron DeSantis has promised to fire the FBI’s director and reduce the agency’s footprint in Washington by “at least 50 per cent” on “day one” of his presidency if he wins the White House in 2024.

The Florida governor has reportedly been working for months on a plan to gut and then drastically reform the US Department of Justice (DoJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

And who is Ronny Boy going to appoint as FBI Director? One of his asseating lackeys who will answer to him & him only. But yea, Ronny Boy DuhSantis is going to take politics out of the FBI & DOJ.

Anyone with at least half a brain knows that Ronny Boy is not only full of shit, he's also an idiot.

Another reason he is not electable. He is appealing to FLA for re-election that's it,.he probably knows he won't win the WH. Does he know the proud history of the FBI and how vital they are to American security and prosperity? I don't know, maybe I am stuck in my old G Man childhood days, but, you demand excellence standards and accountability, you don't destroy and put your nation at risk. This kind of talk surely makes Americas enemies smile and illustrates that he is not well versed in history. I have nothing against him, I said early on he might be viable to win the WH. The more he speaks well outside the norm though, the worse he looks.
When DuhSantis flames out he'll go back to planting his face up Trump's ass as far as he can in the hope that the Country fucks up again & puts that psycho Trump back in & Ronny Boy gets a cabinet post. Either way he's one of the biggest assholes the the ReThugs have to offer.

As it should be. That's how it needs to be. You can't really expect a burger flipper to be making $50/hr with all the bennies do you?
There you go, just keep talking like that. Spread that message and let America hear your enlightened opinion and appraisal of working-class people. Disingenuous, cynical sociopathic polemicists like you love to misrepresent the facts and exaggerate. If an American is working full-time they deserve a living wage and benefits, and if the capitalist parasite can't pay a living wage, he doesn't deserve a business with employees. Let the privileged parasite do everything on his or her own, without extra human labor. Mass production is a social endeavor, not a private one. If you're going to produce goods and services at a level requiring the labor of other human beings, besides yourself, then you have to pay them a living wage or go find a job.

There you go, just keep talking like that. Spread that message and let America hear your enlightened opinion and appraisal of working-class people. Disingenuous, cynical sociopathic polemicists like you love to misrepresent the facts and exaggerate. If an American is working full-time they deserve a living wage and benefits, and if the capitalist parasite can't pay a living wage, he doesn't deserve a business with employees. Let the privileged parasite do everything on his or her own, without extra human labor. Mass production is a social endeavor, not a private one. If you're going to produce goods and services at a level requiring the labor of other human beings, besides yourself, then you have to pay them a living wage or go find a job.
Hey shit for brains Commie, the sole purpose of a business is PROFIT no more, no less. And labor is the #1 cost followed by taxes. You have zero understanding of how the private sector works.

Two know republicans were selected to head the FBI in the past few years. Yet I guess they were not republican enough. I guess being fair and impartial is not a republican quality that is acceptable to the few. They want to revamp the FBI, abolish the CIA, and FISA. Sounds like what authoritarian governments would do.

Hey shit for brains Commie, the sole purpose of a business is PROFIT no more, no less. And labor is the #1 cost followed by taxes. You have zero understanding of how the private sector works.
Too bad bucko, guess your rich buddies are going to have to make fewer profits if they need human labor. As I said, mass production is a social endeavor, not a private one.

Forum List

Back