Ron Desantis - regular broke guy or $50M-aire?

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
I don’t think these are actually accurate - fake news sites? There are many data sources from 2018 saying Desantis had a net worth of a few hundred thousand - I’ll put just one below - sure seems low for a successful Harvard guy. Now reports are he is worth $52M - sure seems a lot for a public servant who wasn't worth much prior. Any better ideas on this?

Reliable source:
https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article232186617.html

[IMG]

Not sure but making the rounds on twitter:

Ron DeSantis Net Worth 2022 – Salary Cars House Family (Florida Governor)
Ron Desantis' Net Worth - How Rich is the popular Governor of Florida?
Ron DeSantis Net Worth 2022 House Cars Salary Wife - FinApp Connect - Net Worth Wealth Exams
068CD5B8-64C6-407A-A1CB-CAED9F181CB6.jpeg

This is the tweet that made me suspicious.

I don’t think these are actually accurate - fake news sites? There are many data sources from 2018 saying Desantis had a net worth of a few hundred thousand - I’ll put just one below - sure seems low for a successful Harvard guy. Now reports are he is worth $52M - sure seems a lot for a public servant who wasn't worth much prior. Any better ideas on this?

Reliable source:
https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article232186617.html

[IMG]

Ron DeSantis Net Worth 2022 House Cars Salary Wife - FinApp Connect - Net Worth Wealth Exams
View attachment 642352

you think his are bad,, you should see pelosi and several of the other public servants that enter politics and then got filthy rich,,

Considering your links are night and day apart, no telling what he is actually worth.
Kinda dumb to start a thread on it.

I'll worry about that once someone can explain to me how Nancy Pelosi is worth $120 million...

You sound jealous.

I'll worry about that once someone can explain to me how Nancy Pelosi is worth $120 million...
When Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas, his salary was a mere $35,000/year IIRC.

But of course, after Bill became Governor, Hillary was immediately hired to be on the board of directors of the largest company in Arkansas.

Then they were suddenly multimillionaires.

Smells like corruption to me.

Reliable source:

[IMG]

View attachment 642352

Wow, he's lagging! Pelosi is worth $300 million, after a lifetime of "public service".

Reliable source:

[IMG]

View attachment 642352

...and exactly how did Crooked Hillary and Joe Potatohead get to be mega millionaires?

Books, speaking engagements

It is all documented in his taxes
You know, those things Trump insisted on hiding
Wait. Are you claiming that he generated all this “excess wealth” (note my careful use of a libtards notion) by speaking??? Bullshit. We have clear evidence that he can’t speak worth a damn.

Wait. Are you claiming that he generated all this “excess wealth” (note my careful use of a libtards notion) by speaking??? Bullshit. We have clear evidence that he can’t speak worth a damn.
And books

Biden can actually read and write

A skillset Trump lacked

And books

Biden can actually read and write

A skillset Trump lacked
But Trump promoted agendas that put food on the table a roof over our heads and even take some vacation time at much lower prices and less struggling. 50 years of Joe. Progs screaming and yelling for 4 years with Trump and this is what we get.

Forum List

Back