Ron DeSantis reportedly preparing for 2024 presidential run. A 'more angry' Donald Trump takes shot at 'disloyal' Florida governor.

And?

None of this remotely justifies shipping people off as some sort of publicity stunt. It takes a pretty sick fuck to even think about doing it. It takes a sicker fuck to applaud it.
In the first place these illegal aliens should not be in this nation to begin with.I would send them to Alaska if I were in charge.

I prefer LEGAL immigrants.

This nation is going to end up as Northern Mexico with the Mexican drug cartels running it. The cartels have millions of dollars to buy our politicians and officials.

Perhaps DeSantis is campaigning to be our next President.

You can bet he will secure the Mexican border.
Like Trump?.............Sure.

March 10 2021
President Trump’s top policy priority was supposedly “border security.” But government data show that he failed to improve it. Border Patrol recorded 41 percent more successful illegal entries in fiscal year 2019 than in 2016 and was on pace for 47 percent more through four months of 2020. As he left office in January, reports indicate that the numbers have reached even greater heights.

Yet despite this supposed focus, the government records show that Border Patrol was observing more immigrants sneaking into the country than when President Trump took office. In fiscal year 2016, Border Patrol agents witnessed about 100,000 successful entries. By 2018, the number had risen to nearly 128,000. In 2019, it hit 150,000. Through four months of 2020, it was on pace to hit almost 156,000.

In the first place these illegal aliens should not be in this nation to begin with.I would send them to Alaska if I were in charge.
Then you're just as retarded as DuhSantis and Abbott.
ANY normal person would send them back to Mexico or their country of origin.

This nation is going to end up as Northern Mexico with the Mexican drug cartels running it. The cartels have millions of dollars to buy our politicians and officials.

Then you're just as retarded as DuhSantis and Abbott.
ANY normal person would send them back to Mexico or their country of origin.
Thanks for comparing me to DeSantis. That is a compliment.

Perhaps DeSantis isn’t as bad as what you think. He might have been trying to do the illegals a favor by sending them to a place that was happy to give them sanctuary. Florida is NOT a sanctuary for illegal aliens. The Free State of Florida likes legal immigrants.

DeSanta’s sent the illegals under a program approved by the Florida legislature.

***snip***

In a statement to NPR, a spokesperson for Gov. DeSantis confirmed that the migrants were transported by Florida under a state program that was funded by the legislature earlier this year.

"States like Massachusetts, New York and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration," the statement reads.

Plus the illegal aliens wanted to return to Martha’s Vineyard after your wonderful liberals made them leave. They liked the fact they initially ended up there.

Perhaps DeSantis isn’t as bad as what you think. He might have been trying to do the illegals a favor by sending them to a place that was happy to give them sanctuary. Florida is NOT a sanctuary for illegal aliens. The Free State of Florida likes legal immigrants.

DeSanta’s sent the illegals under a program approved by the Florida legislature.

***snip***

In a statement to NPR, a spokesperson for Gov. DeSantis confirmed that the migrants were transported by Florida under a state program that was funded by the legislature earlier this year.

"States like Massachusetts, New York and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration," the statement reads.

Plus the illegal aliens wanted to return to Martha’s Vineyard after your wonderful liberals made them leave. They liked the fact they initially ended up there.

Yeah, the DuhSantis legislature.
Still wasted US taxpayer $$$ by giving it to.............a donor, of course.

September 22 2022
When Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration needed a company it could trust to carry out a controversial program to transport migrants to other states, it chose an unusual option.

Although Destin-based Vertol Systems Company is in aviation, its primary business is training pilots for the military and providing helicopters across the globe.

But the company was familiar to a key member of the DeSantis administration: Larry Keefe, the state’s “public safety czar” responsible for carrying out the governor’s anti-immigration programs. The company has a private jet that flew from Florida to San Antonio a week before charter flights took 48 migrants to Martha’s Vineyard.

The state has paid Vertol Systems more than $1.56 million to, among other things, arrange last week’s migrant flights from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard.

The DeSantis administration has disclosed few details about the secretive program, which is being paid for with $12 million in interest earned from federal COVID-19 relief money.

Figures, just like his daddy......misappropriating taxpayer $$$ for HIS pet projects.

March 10 2021
President Trump’s top policy priority was supposedly “border security.” But government data show that he failed to improve it. Border Patrol recorded 41 percent more successful illegal entries in fiscal year 2019 than in 2016 and was on pace for 47 percent more through four months of 2020. As he left office in January, reports indicate that the numbers have reached even greater heights.

Yet despite this supposed focus, the government records show that Border Patrol was observing more immigrants sneaking into the country than when President Trump took office. In fiscal year 2016, Border Patrol agents witnessed about 100,000 successful entries. By 2018, the number had risen to nearly 128,000. In 2019, it hit 150,000. Through four months of 2020, it was on pace to hit almost 156,000.

The number of immigrants living in the US has continued to rise under President Trump, but more slowly than in previous years Number of US residents who were born elsewhere, by country
or region of birth

March 10 2021

Illegals were in a rush to cross the Mexican border before the fence was complete. They knew it would be more difficult after.

And?

None of this remotely justifies shipping people off as some sort of publicity stunt. It takes a pretty sick fuck to even think about doing it. It takes a sicker fuck to applaud it.
You are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine.

I fully support Governor DeSantis and his decision to ship illegals elsewhere.

If that makes me a pretty sick fuck, so be it.

***snip***

fyi
Massachusetts is NOT a sanctuary State.

March 10 2021

Sure, they wanted to enter our nation illegally before the fence was complete. The fence makes illegal entry more difficult.

It is a shame it wasn’t completed.

The number of immigrants living in the US has continued to rise under President Trump, but more slowly than in previous years Number of US residents who were born elsewhere, by country
or region of birth

Illegals were in a rush to cross the Mexican border before the fence was complete. They knew it would be more difficult after.

Trump's border wall has been breached more than 3000 times ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/03/02 › trump...

Mar 2, 2022 — Mexican smuggling gangs have sawed through new segments of the border wall 3272 times over the past three years, according to unpublished ...

people-climb-a-section-of-border-fence-to-look-toward-supporters-in-the-u-s-as-members-of-a.jpg

topshot-migrant-caravan-demonstrators-climb-the-us-mexico-border-fence-during-a-rally-on-april.jpg

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine.

I fully support Governor DeSantis and his decision to ship illegals elsewhere.

If that makes me a pretty sick fuck, so be it.
It has cost Floridians about $35000 in taxes paid, for each Migrant flown to Martha's vineyard....the governor could have used Floridian tax dollars, more prudently.

It has cost Floridians about $35000 in taxes paid, for each Migrant flown to Martha's vineyard....the governor could have used Floridian tax dollars, more prudently.
I think he was trying to make a point and he did. When an illegal makes his choice on where to go perhaps he will avoid Florida which is NOT a sanctuary state.

As stated, it takes a pretty sick fuck to want to hurt someone physically just for shits and giggles. You have a mental illness.

As stated, it takes a pretty sick fuck to want to hurt someone physically just for shits and giggles. You have a mental illness.
I also don’t like criminals. I would be a lot tougher on them than we are today. Feel free to insult me for that too. Insults roll off my back. I don’t really care how you feel about me.

If you break into my home there is a good chance you will be shot. If you break into my nation as an illegal alien you should consider yourself damn lucky if caught to be allowed to stay anywhere inside it.

Note that I am not opposed to legal immigration and support overhauling our outdated immigration laws. I also do not oppose asylum seekers if they have good reason.

Anyone who knowingly hires an illegal alien to work for them should be heavily fined and I am talking heavily not just a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle. Perhaps a fine of $50,000 per illegal worker and if more than 20 00are working for the employer, he goes to jail.

If you overhaul the immigration laws you will be able to allow enough workers temporarily into our nation legally to harvest crops, etc. Plus since they are legal they will have to be treated and paid fairly by their employers as they will have rights under our law.

March 10 2021

Sorry, Numbnutz, but you trespasser worshippers love the fact that the Democrat House did everything to allow your wage slaves into the US.

I also don’t like criminals. I would be a lot tougher on them than we are today. Feel free to insult me for that too. Insults roll off my back. I don’t really care how you feel about me.

If you break into my home there is a good chance you will be shot. If you break into my nation as an illegal alien you should consider yourself damn lucky if caught to be allowed to stay anywhere inside it.

Note that I am not opposed to legal immigration and support overhauling our outdated immigration laws. I also do not oppose asylum seekers if they have good reason.

Anyone who knowingly hires an illegal alien to work for them should be heavily fined and I am talking heavily not just a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle. Perhaps a fine of $50,000 per illegal worker and if more than 20 00are working for the employer, he goes to jail.

If you overhaul the immigration laws you will be able to allow enough workers temporarily into our nation legally to harvest crops, etc. Plus since they are legal they will have to be treated and paid fairly by their employers as they will have rights under our law.
So you'd be okay with Biden sending all of the 1/6 law breakers to Gitmo to make sure nobody could visit them?

Lie to us and say "yes".

Nope.
It is a wise investment that will pay dividends in the future.
it accomplished nothing but lawsuits, it also accomplished nothing but showing the country what an arrogant prick he is.... which i suppose is good for the democratic get out to vote efforts to come!

Forum List

Back