Ron DeSantis Vows More Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘Just the Beginning’

They were transported about 28 miles to a military base in Cape Cod that was better able to house them and supply their needs. 28 miles is less distance than the 32 miles between Hobby Airport, and Bush International Airport, both in Houston. Shipped out, or moved to the other side of town?
They are hundreds and hundreds of empty vacation rentals in MV. None were offered. Evil democrats.

We are drowning in hate & lies, Its getting difficult not to get caught up in this over the top negativity.

The US government doesn't commandeer private property.
Who said anything about this except you? Nobody suggested that government should confiscate homes. You are a weirdo.

Who said anything about this except you? Nobody suggested that government should confiscate homes. You are a weirdo.

If they put migrants in housing they don't own, they have confiscated them. What nationality are you? You aren't an American, are you?

Be careful Governor

Libs might start shooting the jets down rather than allow illegals to spoil their paradise

If they put migrants in housing they don't own, they have confiscated them. What nationality are you? You aren't an American, are you?

The question is, why didn't Martha's Vineyard, and all your other "sanctuary cities" build adequate housing for migrants?

I expected to see those sweet, angelic migrant children in school this past Monday morning with the rich white kids of Martha's Vineyard. Instead, I saw a hateful group of your fellow leftists call in the fucking military to remove the "threat" of desperate refugees from their pristine, all-white enclave.

Just admit that you hate immigrants.

The question is, why didn't Martha's Vineyard, and all your other "sanctuary cities" build adequate housing for migrants?

I expected to see those sweet, angelic migrant children in school this past Monday morning with the rich white kids of Martha's Vineyard. Instead, I saw a hateful group of your fellow leftists call in the fucking military to remove the "threat" of desperate refugees from their pristine, all-white enclave.

Just admit that you hate immigrants.
And the bleeding heart libs lied to the illegals about where they were being sent

Forum List

Back