Ron Paul is getting trounced in yet another state (Washington)

Note that Grampa changed his definition of "trounced" from the Washington caucus to the number of delegates each candidate has when he realized that Ron Paul obviously wasn't trounced in Washington.

Losing by double digits is getting trounced. Combine that with every other state and I have a reason to laugh at those still contributing to his campaign.

Let’s see, Gramps had a hard on for 999, and that got owned... Gramps had a hard on for Newt and that's at about 11%... Gramps kinda likes Santorum but I know Gramps ain't a bigot so I can understand not liking Santorum too much... But they all so far are doing worse than Mitt in Washington, yet here is a thread all about Paul... Again, the guy who's votes have TRIPPPLLLELELDLDD since 4 years ago and who's supporters for the most part won't vote for whoever of the 3 other jack asses that people like Gramps helped keep in the race during the GE.

My bet is Gramps is drinking and is getting pissed that he knows the GE is going to Obama. Paulites are happy to give it to Obama too… Go on, try and make us feel bad for not supporting progressives that call themselves conservatives, do it Gramps, we so long lolling at you the more desperate you get.

I am really having a hard time deciding which post to rep you for.

The man has NO legislative accomplishments, NONE. The people have made it clear, get lost.

No one from the GOP will be able to beat obama without the help of Ron Paul so FUCK YOU.

No one from the GOP will be able to beat Obama with or without the crazy person's help.

My question is, why does the GOP keep entertaining this lunatic fringe.

The worrisome thing for me, if I had any emotion vested in the outcome of this contest, is that Romney only got 19K votes. IN 2008, he got 86,000, even though he had suspended his campaign on Super Tuesday.

And even though 500,000 people participated in teh Washington GOP Caucus in 2008, only about 50,000 participated this time.

So this really isn't a groundswell or a movement or anything else. This is a process, the powers from on-high have told the unwashed rabble who their candidate is going to be, and they'd better get to like it. And most of them will get in line.

Most.

Romney will still lose to Obama because those independents and moderates and unicorns they keep saying will show up for him never will.

The man has NO legislative accomplishments, NONE. The people have made it clear, get lost.

No one from the GOP will be able to beat obama without the help of Ron Paul so FUCK YOU.

No one from the GOP will be able to beat Obama with or without the crazy person's help.

The worrisome thing for me, if I had any emotion vested in the outcome of this contest, is that Romney only got 19K votes. IN 2008, he got 86,000, even though he had suspended his campaign on Super Tuesday.

And even though 500,000 people participated in teh Washington GOP Caucus in 2008, only about 50,000 participated this time.

So this really isn't a groundswell or a movement or anything else. This is a process, the powers from on-high have told the unwashed rabble who their candidate is going to be, and they'd better get to like it. And most of them will get in line.

Most.

Romney will still lose to Obama because those independents and moderates and unicorns they keep saying will show up for him never will.

The GOP is NOT entertaining libertarians. They are disenfranchising the vote in every caucus state, which just happen to be the states Paul had the best chance in. They obviously DON'T want our support, which will be at their peril.

Most.

Yes why is the GOP entertaining the lunatic left fringe like you? The GOP must want obama to win.

The GOP is NOT entertaining libertarians. They are disenfranchising the vote in every caucus state, which just happen to be the states Paul had the best chance in. They obviously DON'T want our support, which will be at their peril.

Of course, they don't want libertarians.

The GOP has as much invested in an overbearing, intrusive Washington as the Democrats do. It's just they are fighting for different special interests.

Still doesn't make Ron Paul any less of a loon.

I will probalby vote for Gary Johnson in November if he's the libertarian candidate, but that's mostly because I hate Romney so much and can't really bring myself to vote for Obama.

Yes why is the GOP entertaining the lunatic left fringe like you? The GOP must want obama to win.

Guy, I'm the GOP Ideal target voter. Middle class office professional with college, conservative on some issues, moderate on others.

the problem with the GOP is that they've completely sold out to Wall Street, and they no longer connect to real Americans.

Pandering to the fringe loons who support Ron Paul and his racist rantings is not going to get them anywhere. They should have crushed this guy like a bug early on.

The GOP has as much invested in an overbearing, intrusive Washington as the Democrats do. It's just they are fighting for different special interests.

I will probalby vote for Gary Johnson in November if he's the libertarian candidate, but that's mostly because I hate Romney so much and can't really bring myself to vote for Obama.

It doesn't have to always be about Paul and whether he's crazy or not.

We're all going to continue fighting for individual liberty and less overseas empiricism long after Ron Paul is gone. He simply planted a seed.

Most.

Your numbers are screwed up, Joe. Turnout for the caucus was much higher this year. A little over 12K turned out in 2008. You're confusing the caucus with the primary, which was held a week later and drew 500K.

We're all going to continue fighting for individual liberty and less overseas empiricism long after Ron Paul is gone. He simply planted a seed.

Then come up with someone less crazy.

I personally like Gary Johnson. Nice, sensible guy, real crediblity in that he's been a governor and got things done in office. (Unlike Paul, who has been nothing but a pain in the ass in Congress for 20 years or so.) Why are you not building a movement around him?

I wouldn't be proud of most of Congress' legislative "accomplishments" the last 40 years, especially fiscally.

That he has few/none in this period speaks well of him.

Guy, I'm the GOP Ideal target voter. Middle class office professional with college, conservative on some issues, moderate on others.

the problem with the GOP is that they've completely sold out to Wall Street, and they no longer connect to real Americans.

Pandering to the fringe loons who support Ron Paul and his racist rantings is not going to get them anywhere. They should have crushed this guy like a bug early on.

I'm another one of their 'ideal target voters'..... and I'd rather they put Romney up, so I can vote for someone I actually support for once.

Just goes to show, you can't please all the people all the time.

And the GOP is supporting a Statist
A liberal
and a sock puppet
Do you have a point?

You can insert the names of the Statist liberal and sock puppet

Pandering to the fringe loons who support Ron Paul and his racist rantings is not going to get them anywhere. They should have crushed this guy like a bug early on
You are a fucking liberal. you are the worse kind of liberal those who pose as something they aren't.

Most.

Your numbers are screwed up, Joe. Turnout for the caucus was much higher this year. A little over 12K turned out in 2008. You're confusing the caucus with the primary, which was held a week later and drew 500K.

In 2008, they held a Caucus AND a Primary. There year, no primary because of budgetary reasons. So if you were a republican, the only place you could have your voice heard was in the Caucus.

And most of them didn't give a shit or even try.

The people have made it clear, get lost.

It also befuddles my mind that we went to Iraq to "spread democracy" but partisans here also want candidates to drop out until there is only 1 guy on the ballot before I even get to vote!:confused::cuckoo:

Why should I not be allowed to vote for my choice?

A liberal
and a sock puppet
Do you have a point?

Pandering to the fringe loons who support Ron Paul and his racist rantings is not going to get them anywhere. They should have crushed this guy like a bug early on
You are a fucking liberal. you are the worse kind of liberal those who pose as something they aren't.

He's just a rabid fool... he lacks intellectual honesty, integrity and basic comprehension skills.

A liberal
and a sock puppet
Do you have a point?

Guy, I'm a Reagan Republican.

Now, I know this confuses you, because some of you right wing loons have created this mythical Reagan, as opposed to the real Ronald Reagan who was president from 1981-1989.

the one I voted for supported Amnesty for illegal aliens who were otherwise decent people.

He raised taxes to assure that we would have Social Security for future generations.

He appointed moderates to the Courts on the basis of their skill, not their idealogy.

he did the pragmatic things that needed to be done to get the job accomplished. And he looked out for the middle class, being of a middle class background himself.

Unlike this piece of shit Romney who is a tool of Wall Street.

A liberal
and a sock puppet
Do you have a point?

He's just a rabid fool... he lacks intellectual honesty, integrity and basic comprehension skills.

Little Girl, when you've had some life experience, you can get back to me.

Then come up with someone less crazy.

I personally like Gary Johnson. Nice, sensible guy, real crediblity in that he's been a governor and got things done in office. (Unlike Paul, who has been nothing but a pain in the ass in Congress for 20 years or so.) Why are you not building a movement around him?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/209778-the-libertarian-case-against-gary-johnson.html

Most.

In 2008, they held a Caucus AND a Primary. There year, no primary because of budgetary reasons. So if you were a republican, the only place you could have your voice heard was in the Caucus.

And most of them didn't give a shit or even try.

That's not surprising. Caucuses are a lot more work than a primary.

Forum List

Back