Ron Paul Needs To Drop Out

Are you saying nancy's endorsement is a good thing?

Why dont you answer my question for a change? DO you think Nancy Pelosi and David Duke are comparable?

No one can stop a person from endorsing them, but you seem OK with Newt sitting on that couch spewing that crap with Nancy. You know that stuff you once opposed.

OK, so Ron Paul invites support from, among others, anti-semites and racists. And this doesnt bother his supporters any?

Rabbit's butthurt will increase exponentially when the Convention is brokered and Ron Paul become Kingmaker. He needs to get over it.

There is only ONE Conservative, Constitutional candidate in the race: Ron Paul. The others are just faking it.

Yeah, if you wanna' cheer like some idiot sports fan for your side like it's AFC vs NFC in the Stooper Bowl, then any person with an "R" by his or her name will do.

But if you want our economic situation turned around and you want our Liberties to be restored, then you must back Ron Paul. He's the ONLY ONE talking about these things.

Why dont you answer my question for a change? DO you think Nancy Pelosi and David Duke are comparable?

No one can stop a person from endorsing them, but you seem OK with Newt sitting on that couch spewing that crap with Nancy. You know that stuff you once opposed.

OK, so Ron Paul invites support from, among others, anti-semites and racists. And this doesnt bother his supporters any?

Who said he invited anyone? Yet you still don't see the wrong in GETRICH sharing that couch with Nancy and supporting the exact same things you once opposed?

Even racists and anti-semites like freedom. Show us where Ron Paul said he would implement racist or anti-semite ideals?

You can't. Stop wasting time being all butthurt and get behind Ron Paul. It's not about you.

Rabbit's butthurt will increase exponentially when the Convention is brokered and Ron Paul become Kingmaker. He needs to get over it.

There is only ONE Conservative, Constitutional candidate in the race: Ron Paul. The others are just faking it.

Yeah, if you wanna' cheer like some idiot sports fan for your side like it's AFC vs NFC in the Stooper Bowl, then any person with an "R" by his or her name will do.

But if you want our economic situation turned around and you want our Liberties to be restored, then you must back Ron Paul. He's the ONLY ONE talking about these things.

Very good observation :clap2:

Because Paul isn't conservative in any meaningful sense of that term.

You have absolutely no idea what the word conservative means, which is why you pat your neocons on the back when they vote for big spending and gov't expansion.

I would say you have no idea what conservative means. Apparently the GOP agrees with me, not you, since no one hails Paul as the "conservative candidate." No one except his meshuganah followers, that is.

Yes the GOP agrees with you on what a conservative is.

Just look at 2001-2007 when the GOP had near complete control, that's their idea of conservatism at work.

Couldn't be happier that my idea of conservative differs so greatly from theirs.

No he does NOT!

First, I get sick and tired of people telling candidates to drop out after each contest. There have only been 3 primaries out of 53-54 (The territories and D.C. have primaries). If politicians listened to the BS, then Newt would have dropped out after NH. He did very poor (worse than Paul) in IW and NH! There are a ton more primaries to go. Even if and when Ron finishes 4th in FL, he still doesn't need to drop out.

Second, many candidate drop out because lack of funds. Ron is still getting a boat load of donations. Money isn't the issue.

Third, even if he has no chance of winning (which is probably going to be inevitable at some point), he can still preach his great message. Convincing people that they need to accept the spending cuts he is demanding is a great message. Getting his message out is very important, since its a great one!

Ron should stay in for as long as he wants to!

Translation...Ok. so because I disagree with Pauls foreign policy I will shameless claim he invites support of racist

You have absolutely no idea what the word conservative means, which is why you pat your neocons on the back when they vote for big spending and gov't expansion.

I would say you have no idea what conservative means. Apparently the GOP agrees with me, not you, since no one hails Paul as the "conservative candidate." No one except his meshuganah followers, that is.

Yes the GOP agrees with you on what a conservative is.

Just look at 2001-2007 when the GOP had near complete control, that's their idea of conservatism at work.

Couldn't be happier that my idea of conservative differs so greatly from theirs.
This is not what the GOP is all about now.
CONSERVATIVES – believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

Wait until America wakes up and makes Ron Paul Emperor of the North! KIng of Kings! All Hail Ron Paul, True Conservative! Wookie Suits for Everyone!

Ron Paul will continue coming in 3rd and 4th until eventually he runs out of money and decides retirement beats having to deal with his idiot fan base all day.

Wait until America wakes up and makes Ron Paul Emperor of the North! KIng of Kings! All Hail Ron Paul, True Conservative! Wookie Suits for Everyone!

Ron Paul will continue coming in 3rd and 4th until eventually he runs out of money and decides retirement beats having to deal with his idiot fan base all day.

How come you mock Ron Paul for coming in 3rd or 4th, but praise Perry when he comes in 168736175387th place?

Are any of your stances not hypocritical?

How come you mock Ron Paul for coming in 3rd or 4th, but praise Perry when he comes in 168736175387th place?

Please post where I praised Perry for coming in anything.
Why do you insist Ron Paul will win all the remainng primaries when the evidence is so poor?

Please post where I praised Perry for coming in anything.
Why do you insist Ron Paul will win all the remainng primaries when the evidence is so poor?

He was always doing 100 times worse, and you never demanded he pull out of the race.

I've never said Paul would win anything.

OK, I'm going to do something unprecedented here and agree with Rabbi.

I know, I know, this must be some sort of trick, right? But hear me out.

Rabbi is..... right. (There, I said it, that was not easy.)

Ron Paul is not a Conservative, he's a Libertarian.

Many people who have Libertarian values mis-identify themselves as "conservatives" because they are only offered 2 choices on what categories they belong to: Liberal or Conservative.

This false choice is framed and reinforced by both the major parties and the media.

In reality, there are four major divisions in modern politics and many minor divisions. But the parties and the media don't want to you to pay attention to that. They want everyone separated into nice little boxes.

The major divisions can be illustrated as follows (known as the "Nolan Chart"):

nolan_chart.png

Where Rabbi is wrong, is that he assumes that since Ron Paul is not a conservative, he must therefore be a "Leftist".

Which could not be more untrue.

Last edited:
Personally, I am a Libertarian/Liberal. I'm just a bit to the Liberal side of the line, toward the centrist square.

(image added)

In other words, I'm here:

vast-lwc-albums-pictures-picture4241t-my-position-on-the-nolan-chart.png

Last edited:

Many people who have Libertarian values mis-identify themselves as "conservatives" because they are only offered 2 choices on what categories they belong to: Liberal or Conservative.

This false choice is framed and reinforced by both the major parties and the media.

In reality, there are four major divisions in modern politics and many minor divisions. But the parties and the media don't want to you to pay attention to that. They want everyone separated into nice little boxes.

nolan_chart.png

Where Rabbi is wrong, is that he assumes that since Ron Paul is not a conservative, he must therefore be a "Leftist".

He's a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Some of his view are libertarian and some are not. He is not the type of conservative that dominates the republican party. Which is essentially statists who like war,big government and more big government. Those are not conservatives.

If Ron Paul holds any of the political stereotypes available, he is a classical liberal.

nolan_chart.png

You are correct that Paul is not exactly a Leftist. But many of his positions and rhetoric are reminiscent of the Left.

Forum List

Back