Ron Paul: The Fed is "Dead Serious" About Cashless Society, Abolishing Private Transactions

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
"You want to spend your money on a new shotgun for hunting? I don’t think so because “the world would be a better place without guns” . . . You want to buy a ’68 Mustang to restore it? No way because it’s a gas guzzler that is bad for the environment. The list goes on and on and on. . ."

"You want to spend your money on a new shotgun for hunting? I don’t think so because “the world would be a better place without guns” . . . You want to buy a ’68 Mustang to restore it? No way because it’s a gas guzzler that is bad for the environment. The list goes on and on and on. . ."

Especially if you install a 427 cubic inch 351w stroker in it, with ceramic coated long tube headers, and a side exit exhaust. Makes the greenies have a conniption.

20220308_142113[1].jpg

Screenshot_20220320-234910_Dropbox.jpg

Last edited:
The money you like to blow is getting to where it cost more to mint and print than it is worth...

Total societal control. And the way so many sheeple cowed to the foolishness over COVID makes it seem like COVID was just an experiment for this crowd, a successful experiment in their eyes.

Donald Trump stood in their way.

"They're not after me, they're after you. I'm just in the way." -Trump

It's what democrats do ! Take your freedoms.

Notice the things Paul is pointing out are the absolute answer to the green new deal and a few other lefty agendas?

If they would have killed the filibuster.........

Best explanation ever of the Great Reset, former President HW Bush official Catherine Austin Fitts.

Forum List

Back