Ron Paul Wins All of Maines delegates to the RNC in Tampa Romney wins ZERO

When were there any federal prostitution laws?

That is not the question, ballwasher.

Libertarianism is about personal hedonism, isn't it?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
There never were any federal prostitution laws, Captain Strawman.

Is Libertarianism only concerned with Federal law?

Since when?

'Libertarians generally advocate a society with little or no government power.'

Libertarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PAUL IS WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

All right, now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete retard.
Sorry...Don't have anything national.

All Google shows up with are reports from individual states and I don't feel like going through all of them.

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. You'd think that there would be a site dedicated entirely to his delegate count but NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Still waiting for you to name us a functioning Libertarian society, toolshed.
I already told you, Snapperhead...But, like when any fact is too inconvenient for you to admit, you ignored it.

Dead wrong, fuckstick.

The first 150 years of America were LOADED with restrictive Christian laws which Libertariantards would find repulsive.

So try again.

When was prostitution outlawed in the Colonies, by the way?

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forgot your morning meds I see.

Has there ever been one thread in all your posts on this board that you tried to have a rational discussion? Honestly, is there one?

You're the Mr. Shaman of the republican party, except he probably respects liberty and freedom more than you do.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Has there ever been one thread in all your posts on this board that you tried to have a rational discussion? Honestly, is there one?

Would you like to tell us when a Libertarian society has successfully existed on the face of the earth?

You pals are failing.

Still waiting for you to name us a functioning Libertarian society, toolshed.
I already told you, Snapperhead...But, like when any fact is too inconvenient for you to admit, you ignored it.

Dead wrong, fuckstick.

The first 150 years of America were LOADED with restrictive Christian laws which Libertariantards would find repulsive.

So try again.
No, I'm not dead wrong...America was largely a libertarian society until progressive nut sacks like you showed up, pretending that you were doing the whole world a big fat favor by running their lives for them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're the Mr. Shaman of the republican party, except he probably respects liberty and freedom more than you do.
Innit funny?....On a forum that is loaded down with GOP faithful, we can only get two poorly closeted progressive neocon leg humpers to try and argue this topic to the death. :lol::lol::lol:

Dead wrong, fuckstick.

So try again.
No, I'm not dead wrong...America was largely a libertarian society until progressive nut sacks like you showed up, pretending that you were doing the whole world a big fat favor by running their lives for them.

Dead wrong. Going back to even the Colonial days, every society had moralizing laws on the books which you would abhor.

Did you take a look at Deadwood, however? How did that one turn out?

Would you like to tell us when a Libertarian society has successfully existed on the face of the earth?

You pals are failing.

The Bill of Rights is the quintessential Libertarian document. This nation was founded on Libertarian principle and run as a Libertarian government until Lincoln.

Close. The nation was founded by Christian Libertarians with the expressed acknowledgement that our rights were inalienable and granted by God.

We were - and if you buy into the inalienable rights of Nature's God - we are STILL operating as a defacto theocracy.

Dead wrong, fuckstick.

So try again.

Dead wrong. Going back to even the Colonial days, every society had moralizing laws on the books which you would abhor.

American history isn't a teevee miniseries, you nitwit.

You are stumped.

Truth is, none has ever existed, nor will exist.

The shoot 'em up days of the unincorporated Wild Wild West is as close as you get, but even that was tamed by the statehood - which at least at the time were constitutional Christian theocracies.

Libertarianism is good as a personal philosophy, but as an actual set of rules to run society by, it fails because it cannot deal with the vagrancies of human nature. It is just like communism in that regard.

This is why we make fun of your fools.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You pals are failing.

I'd like to thank the other libertarians for answering this question for Sniper.

Can anyone find me a progressive gov't that's ever worked long term? The kind that Sniper and Rabbi demand?

You are stumped.

The shoot 'em up days of the unincorporated Wild Wild West is as close as you get, but even that was tamed by the statehood - which at least at the time were constitutional Christian theocracies.

Libertarianism is good as a personal philosophy, but as an actual set of rules to run society by, it fails because it cannot deal with the vagrancies of human nature. It is just like communism in that regard.

You're right, your side is def winning.

The result of your team winning is the destruction of america, but hey at least you're winning.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You pals are failing.

America, as I have said many times you dumb ass.

You are stumped.

Pointing out that American history isn't an HBO miniseries -which is all that your repeated inane references to "Deadwood" constitutes- now means someone is "stumped"?

Dude, lay off the cheap wine. :lol:

You are stumped.

You're right, your side is def winning.

The result of your team winning is the destruction of america, but hey at least you're winning.

What you really don't understand, even after all of this education, is that you don't have a 'side'.

Libertarianism exists in the mind only.

Forum List

Back