Ron Paul's view upon Eric Snowden issue

You apparently have no fucking clue about my posts. As for the NSA spying on us I have said it was wrong for the last decade in a half they have been doing it. Shit they might have been doing it longer but I dont think the rumors were around then.

Interesting. Then how come all you seem to do is bash people who oppose it? Is it because they're 'paultards'? Because they didn't vote for your man Romney? Because they're 'narco-libertarians', or whatever stupid name you've invented lately?

Because Ron Paul is lying about how he doesnt support it.... He did nothing while it was in place OTHER then giving lip service.... He is a lying fraud.

So the fuck what? He's not in office anymore. He poses no threat to you whatsoever. It's going to be ok. The bad man can't hurt you anymore.

RP's character, or lack thereof, has exactly no bearing on the validity of his ideas, or those of 'paultards'. Why don't you just fess up? You attack libertarian views across the board. You attack us because we promote libertarian values - not because you think Ron Paul is a racist.

Interesting. Then how come all you seem to do is bash people who oppose it? Is it because they're 'paultards'? Because they didn't vote for your man Romney? Because they're 'narco-libertarians', or whatever stupid name you've invented lately?

Because Ron Paul is lying about how he doesnt support it.... He did nothing while it was in place OTHER then giving lip service.... He is a lying fraud.

So the fuck what? He's not in office anymore. He poses no threat to you whatsoever. It's going to be ok. The bad man can't hurt you anymore.

RP's character, or lack thereof, has exactly no bearing on the validity of his ideas, or those of 'paultards'. Why don't you just fess up? You attack libertarian views across the board. You attack us because we promote libertarian values - not because you think Ron Paul is a racist.

Thanny's scared that RP represents the Constitution. What he desperately wants to believe is that there's a difference between Republicans and Democrats. He's bought their dog and pony show debates while ignoring that they ultimately collude on nearly every matter.

Last edited:
You apparently have no fucking clue about my posts. As for the NSA spying on us I have said it was wrong for the last decade in a half they have been doing it. Shit they might have been doing it longer but I dont think the rumors were around then.

What did you expect him to do, overthrow our government? Do you not know how congress works?

Last edited:

What did you expect him to do, overthrow our government? Do you not know how congress works?

oh I don't know maybe put forward legislation since he was a f****** congressman

Forum List

Back