Ron Paul's view upon Eric Snowden issue

Answer this question:

Do you honestly believe that if given the chance, China or Russia or any other nation harboring Snowden would not copy the harddrive of that laptop?

Don't come back and ask me to prove that they did. Just answer the question. Yes or no.

Irrelevant what i think. If you can not prove your allegations, you might want to stop repeating them as though you have. You're speculating and have no evidence to back up your assertion. None. Zero. Zip. Nathan. Nadda.

Come back when you have proof Snowden released sensitive information to "terrorists" and "unfriendlies". Chinese are so unfreidnly too! They sell us shit tons of goods and buy our unsustainable debt. What a bunch of hostiles! :rofl:

So, you can't even answer the question. I suspect that's because you're too much of a hack to admit that I'm right. You know full well that any country's intellgence agency would indeed access the hard drive of a US intelligence agent's computer. I don't have to prove it. It is just a given that China and Russia got ahold of that hard drive.

That you can't even admit that it's a possiblity says a lot about you. You're nothing but a spineless hack.

Hey fucking retard. I never said anything about it not being a possibility. What I did say is that without proof, it's an irrelevant accusation. You can not prove it. Therefore, it is entirely irrelevant to your position that snowden leaked information to terrorists or unfriendlies. Yes you fucking do have to prove it, you witless weazel. Thats how the law works. You dont get to speculate a conviction of guilt on someone, you statist whore bag.

You're not right about anything here. You're on the wrong side of the constitution and the American people by blaming Snowden for the crimes of the NSA.

Last edited:
So his obligation was to the governemnt and not to the american people? Duly noted. I realize you're a staunch Statist that believes the government is priviledged to hold stolen information from its citizens adn be above the law, but it is not.

The premise of the undercover cop analogy is not to show that he was an undercover cop, it is to show that when he took his oath, it was under the preamble that criminal activity was not part of the contract. Revealing that information exonerates him from criminal liability in the same fashion as that of an undercover cop.

Now, if you plan on insulting my intelligence again, next time, in another thread, dont use fucking logical fallacy to convey your point. it only makes you look like a complete moron.

He didn't reveal criminal acts, because the acts that he revealed were done so legally under US law. You may not agree with those acts or the law that they were done under, but that does not make them illegal.

Now take that logical fallacy and shove it up your ass, fuck-face.

Irrelevant what i think. If you can not prove your allegations, you might want to stop repeating them as though you have. You're speculating and have no evidence to back up your assertion. None. Zero. Zip. Nathan. Nadda.

Come back when you have proof Snowden released sensitive information to "terrorists" and "unfriendlies". Chinese are so unfreidnly too! They sell us shit tons of goods and buy our unsustainable debt. What a bunch of hostiles! :rofl:

So, you can't even answer the question. I suspect that's because you're too much of a hack to admit that I'm right. You know full well that any country's intellgence agency would indeed access the hard drive of a US intelligence agent's computer. I don't have to prove it. It is just a given that China and Russia got ahold of that hard drive.

That you can't even admit that it's a possiblity says a lot about you. You're nothing but a spineless hack.

Hey fucking retard. I never said anything about it not being a possibility. What I did say is that without proof, it's an irrelevant accusation. You can not prove it. Therefore, it is entirely irrelevant to your position that snowden leaked information to terrorists or unfriendlies. Yes you fucking do have to prove it, you witless weazel. Thats how the law works. You dont get to speculate a conviction of guilt on someone, you statist whore bag.

You're not right about anything here. You're on the wrong side of the constitution and the American people by blaming Snowden for the crimes of the NSA.

So, you do admit that China and Russia most likely got info off of his computer. Thanks for finally admitting it. No, I don't have to prove it, douche-nozzle. It's a fucking given. As you just admitted. Thanks for playing, asshole :fu:

So his obligation was to the governemnt and not to the american people? Duly noted. I realize you're a staunch Statist that believes the government is priviledged to hold stolen information from its citizens adn be above the law, but it is not.

The premise of the undercover cop analogy is not to show that he was an undercover cop, it is to show that when he took his oath, it was under the preamble that criminal activity was not part of the contract. Revealing that information exonerates him from criminal liability in the same fashion as that of an undercover cop.

Now, if you plan on insulting my intelligence again, next time, in another thread, dont use fucking logical fallacy to convey your point. it only makes you look like a complete moron.

He didn't reveal criminal acts, because the acts that he revealed were done so legally under US law. You may not agree with those acts or the law that they were done under, but that does not make them illegal.

Bullshit!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfUi5C7WdrA]NSA's Criminal Activity - YouTube[/ame]

if you can't figure out whats going on here, you dont belong in thsi discussion.

So, you do admit that China and Russia most likely got info off of his computer. Thanks for finally admitting it. No, I don't have to prove it, douche-nozzle. It's a fucking given. As you just admitted. Thanks for playing, asshole :fu:

That's not what i admintted at all, you complete fucking boob. Jesus you're one stupid fucking reject. I agreed it is possible, not likely. You're such a dishonest statist prick it's not even worth any further discussion with you.

It's not a "fucking given". You have to prove it, jack nut.

That's not what i admintted at all, you complete fucking boob. Jesus you're one stupid fucking reject. I agreed it is possible, not likely. You're such a dishonest statist prick it's not even worth any further discussion with you.

Nope, it's a given, paultard. Just like you admitted.

Try not to be such a sniveling pussy, ok?

Whatever you say, dishonest fucktwit.

It's up there for all to see. I dont need to keep going round in your shit splatter.

You lost. You lose. Get over it. You're wrong.

Let's see, you're pursuing a pointless argument to deflect from the real criminals, the Obama administration. And you're colling someone else a "sniveling pussy?" Let's focus on the real issue, our government spying on us.

Bullshit!

if you can't figure out whats going on here, you dont belong in thsi discussion.

Sorry, ball-smear, but some guy's youtube video doesn't overrule US law. The NSA acted lawfully. Don't like it? Then get the law changed.

And stop crying. The sniveling pussy act doesn't impress me much.

It's up there for all to see. I dont need to keep going round in your shit splatter.

Paultard meltdown temporarily averted. You're wise to give up. You will never be right.

Paultard meltdown temporarily averted. You're wise to give up. You will never be right.

When we can only see the back of your head in Obama's crotch, I wouldn't be talking about someone else being a "Paultard"

Let's see, you're pursuing a pointless argument to deflect from the real criminals, the Obama administration. And you're colling someone else a "sniveling pussy?" Let's focus on the real issue, our government spying on us.

The NSA acted lawfully according to US law. You don't like it? Then get the law changed. I'm not defending the NSA. I'm simply stating a fact. Snowden broke the law by providing state secrets to other nations. He needs to stop hiding in one of the most corrupt countries in the world and face the music in the US.

he's only resorted to insults of that "magnitude" because he has no argument and has lost the debate. He's wrong. plain and simple.

Last edited:
You lost. It's over. better luck next time.

You conceded my point. That Snowden's laptop most likely ended up in the hands of Chinese and Russian intelligence. You lost before you even started. So sorry. Try again.

he's only resorted to insults of that "magnitude" because he has no argument and has lost the debate. He's wrong. plain and simple.

Yep. I lost by getting you to concede my point. I guess that's 'losing' in paultard-land.

You lost. It's over. better luck next time.

While there's overlap between you and Paul, I have a hard time with the things you've said believing you particularly advocate him. Is that not right?

if we're going back to the context of what Paul said in the OP, then it was my first thought as well. If the government views revealing criminal activity of the NSA as treason, then they most certainly view us as the enemy. Afterall, Snowden released the information to us.

And the FISC court and a secret released (2011) court decision supports that the NSA is breaking the law. Regardless of which politician tells you differently. They have no right, even under the patriot act, to steal your information outside of a criminal investigation in a blanket fashion.

Not that I iplan to see the case brought to court or any accountability exacted against government, by the government.

Last edited:

The NSA acted lawfully according to US law. You don't like it? Then get the law changed. I'm not defending the NSA. I'm simply stating a fact. Snowden broke the law by providing state secrets to other nations. He needs to stop hiding in one of the most corrupt countries in the world and face the music in the US.

What secrets did he provide other nations? You keep parroting the media, and like the media you state it as fact without backup. My favorite was the one where he told China we were trying to hack them. Um...no freaking duh. Yeah, telling them that was a game changer... :wtf:

Forum List

Back