Ron Paul's view upon Eric Snowden issue

See Graphic:

3d2.jpeg

I dont really care what the Old racist liar thinks anymore.

You lost. It's over. better luck next time.

While there's overlap between you and Paul, I have a hard time with the things you've said believing you particularly advocate him. Is that not right?

if we're going back to the context of what Paul said in the OP, then it was my first thought as well. If the government views revealing criminal activity of the NSA as treason, then they most certainly view us as the enemy. Afterall, Snowden released the information to us.

And the FISC court and a secret released (2011) court decision supports that the NSA is breaking the law. Regardless of which politician tells you differently. They have no right, even under the patriot act, to steal your information outside of a criminal investigation in a blanket fashion.

Not that I iplan to see the case brought to court or any accountability exacted against government, by the government.

I agree with you and Paul on that. I guess when he kept calling you a "Paultard" I took it as he's saying you're one of the Paul can do no wrong types rather than you agree with him on this particular issue. It was that I had a hard time believing based on what I've seen you say.

Since I was questioning that a liberal would make a sweeping generalization based on agreement with a single statement, I'm going to have to admit I didn't think that one through...

While there's overlap between you and Paul, I have a hard time with the things you've said believing you particularly advocate him. Is that not right?

if we're going back to the context of what Paul said in the OP, then it was my first thought as well. If the government views revealing criminal activity of the NSA as treason, then they most certainly view us as the enemy. Afterall, Snowden released the information to us.

And the FISC court and a secret released (2011) court decision supports that the NSA is breaking the law. Regardless of which politician tells you differently. They have no right, even under the patriot act, to steal your information outside of a criminal investigation in a blanket fashion.

Not that I iplan to see the case brought to court or any accountability exacted against government, by the government.

I agree with you and Paul on that. I guess when he kept calling you a "Paultard" I took it as he's saying you're one of the Paul can do no wrong types rather than you agree with him on this particular issue. It was that I had a hard time believing based on what I've seen you say.

Since I was questioning that a liberal would make a sweeping generalization based on agreement with a single statement, I'm going to have to admit I didn't think that one through...

Yeah, I only find that whole "paultard" thing as humorous. It's of no consequence to me what people that use logical fallacies as the basis for an argument have to say.

I support Paul on many things, and we also disagree on some stuff too. A blind follower of another man I am not.

Yeah, I only find that whole "paultard" thing as humorous. It's of no consequence to me what people that use logical fallacies as the basis for an argument have to say.

I support Paul on many things, and we also disagree on some stuff too. A blind follower of another man I am not.
The word you want is worship.... You worship the fraud.

The word I'm thinking of right now is....Beer. Stock it. Customers are waiting. If you have free time, you may then read the ingredients labels to convenience store package goods, Cork.

Thanks.

The word I'm thinking of right now is....Beer. Stock it. Customers are waiting. If you have free time, you may then read the ingredients labels to convenience store package goods, Cork.

Thanks.

Yes I know real working people scare you it means your parents might want you to move the fuck out of their basement. The best you ever have is to try to insult my job.... At least I work... I pay taxes. I dont lie about MY LIFE. And unlike Paul you can take what I say as the truth as I see it.

Thanks.

Yes I know real working people scare you it means your parents might want you to move the fuck out of their basement. The best you ever have is to try to insult my job.... At least I work... I pay taxes. I dont lie about MY LIFE. And unlike Paul you can take what I say as the truth as I see it.

That's a wonderful run on sentence, cork. I'll keep all that jive in mind when I leave early from work today because i dont punch a clock, wear a name tag or ask someone's permission on how to manage my time.

So, you're saying that Paul doesn't speak the truth as he sees it? I guess only convenience store clerks have that wired tight. :lol:

Anyway, it's been fun in here with all the Ron Paul haters derailing the thread. But I've proven my point and now its just a useless flame fest.

FISC ruled the NSA use of 702 is "circumvented the spirit of the law” and violated the Fourth Amendment's prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures." Therefore, the NSA is acting illegally and Snowden is exonerated from any blame for exposing their criminal activity.

Ron Paul is correct in presuming that if the govt. views exposing one of its agencies illegal activity to the American people as "treason", then they also view the American people as the enemy.

Regardless of any logical fallacy based arguments, character assassination of Ron Paul or the typical mindless fucktardery we've all come to expect from many posters on USMB.

Good day.

Last edited:

Thanks.

That's a wonderful run on sentence, cork. I'll keep all that jive in mind when I leave early from work today because i dont punch a clock, wear a name tag or ask someone's permission on how to manage my time.

So, you're saying that Paul doesn't speak the truth as he sees it? I guess only convenience store clerks have that wired tight. :lol:

Anyway, it's been fun in here with all the Ron Paul haters derailing the thread. But I've proven my point and now its just a useless flame fest.

FISC ruled the NSA use of 702 is "circumvented the spirit of the law” and violated the Fourth Amendment's prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures." Therefore, the NSA is acting illegally and Snowden is exonerated from any blame for exposing their criminal activity.

Ron Paul is correct in presuming that if the govt. views exposing one of its agencies illegal activity to the American people as "treason", then they also view the American people as the enemy.

Regardless of any logical fallacy based arguments, character assassination of Ron Paul or the typical mindless fucktardery we've all come to expect from many posters on USMB.

Good day.

Your such a pathetic sycophant. Paul said a lot of shit that sounded good and then DID the opposite. He is a political hack that spews lies as easy as Obama.... Hell Obama and him are a lot a like. Did you think this spying was new????? Yet he did nothing but give lip service to it.... The man is a fucking fraud.

Thanatos has his weekly hard-on for Ron Paul all up and proper. It's cute in it's way. And kind of sickening.

Do you have a photo montage on your wall or something?

Thanatos has his weekly hard-on for Ron Paul all up and proper. It's cute in it's way. And kind of sickening.

You see I think Ron Paul is as dishonest and as dangerous as our president.... Maybe more so.

Whatever. I have no vested interested in preserving Ron Paul's legacy or reputation. What bothers me is chickenshit authoritarians making excuses for the police state.

You see I think Ron Paul is as dishonest and as dangerous as our president.... Maybe more so.

Whatever. I have no vested interested in preserving Ron Paul's legacy or reputation. What bothers me is chickenshit authoritarians making excuses for the police state.

And here comes more Progressives tactics form the Paulbot sector LOL Because I dont worship at the Paul alter I am now a authoritarian LOL First it is insult a mans job then it is lying about a mans motives.

Last edited:

And here comes more Progressives tactics form the Paulbot sector LOL Because I dont worship at the Paul alter I am not a authoritarian LOLFirst it is insult a mans job then it is lying about a mans motives.

Nah... your authoritarian nature has nothing to do with Ron Paul. You own that yourself, and you display it your posts, in the way you routinely attack anyone who isn't as eager as you to knuckle under to the state.

Tell me this much - regardless of your deep-seated anger at Ron Paul - what do you think of the NSA spying?

And here comes more Progressives tactics form the Paulbot sector LOL Because I dont worship at the Paul alter I am now a authoritarian LOLFirst it is insult a mans job then it is lying about a mans motives.

Nah... your authoritarian nature has nothing to do with Ron Paul. You own that yourself, and you display it your posts, in the way you routinely attack anyone who isn't as eager as you to knuckle under to the state.

Tell me this much - regardless of your deep-seated anger at Ron Paul - what do you think of the NSA spying?

You apparently have no fucking clue about my posts. As for the NSA spying on us I have said it was wrong for the last decade in a half they have been doing it. Shit they might have been doing it longer but I dont think the rumors were around then.

And here comes more Progressives tactics form the Paulbot sector LOL Because I dont worship at the Paul alter I am now a authoritarian LOLFirst it is insult a mans job then it is lying about a mans motives.

You apparently have no fucking clue about my posts. As for the NSA spying on us I have said it was wrong for the last decade in a half they have been doing it. Shit they might have been doing it longer but I dont think the rumors were around then.

Interesting. Then how come all you seem to do is bash people who oppose it? Is it because they're 'paultards'? Because they didn't vote for your man Romney? Because they're 'narco-libertarians', or whatever stupid name you've invented lately?

Maybe if you could put forth a grammatically correct and logical sentence we would have a better understanding of your posts. Currently it looks like a nine year old gave you grammar and sentence structure guidance, Cork.

then again, you didn't get that highly skilled, demanding job behind the register for your dissertation submissions.

Carry on, folks. :lol:

Interesting. Then how come all you seem to do is bash people who oppose it? Is it because they're 'paultards'? Because they didn't vote for your man Romney? Because they're 'narco-libertarians', or whatever stupid name you've invented lately?

Because Ron Paul is lying about how he doesnt support it.... He did nothing while it was in place OTHER then giving lip service.... He is a lying fraud.

Maybe if you could put forth a grammatically correct and logical sentence we would have a better understanding of your posts. Currently it looks like a nine year old gave you grammar and sentence structure guidance, Cork.

then again, you didn't get that highly skilled, demanding job behind the register for your dissertation submissions.

Carry on, folks. :lol:

This is all your capable of.... Pathetic

Forum List

Back