Roosevelt: His Bankrupt Policies

Poor PropagandaChic is relegated to trying to denigrate a president from the 1940's. Mental illness likely explains her obsession with FDR one of our best presidents.

We're taught that he was "one of our best" but the facts state otherwise.

The fact is he oversaw the worst economy since the 7 Biblical Lean Years and prosecuted WWII as if he was Stalin's sock puppet

"unless lawmakers gum up a recovery with ill-conceived stimulus policies" is merely opinion without evidence. By 1935 the UE was coming down, then the pres and congress enacted conservative economic legislation that gummed up the recovery.

Jake, why did "conservative economic legislation" succeed wildly in 1921 but fail for FDR?

Poor PropagandaChic is relegated to trying to denigrate a president from the 1940's. Mental illness likely explains her obsession with FDR one of our best presidents.

If I were wrong in any thing I posted, surely you or one of the other drones could quote same and show it to be incorrect.

I searched you post for such examples.....

Alas....there are none.

So....either you are a lying, low-life gutter snipe....

....or you suffer from a serious case of A.D.D. and simply forgot to include all of said examples.

Be aware: if there are no such examples, you have helped prove that everything I've posted is true, accurate and correct.

High pressure on you here.....

Waiting.

"unless lawmakers gum up a recovery with ill-conceived stimulus policies" is merely opinion without evidence. By 1935 the UE was coming down, then the pres and congress enacted conservative economic legislation that gummed up the recovery.

Jake, why did "conservative economic legislation" succeed wildly in 1921 but fail for FDR?
False: the 1921 legislation slowed down the expansion. The 1930s legislation has been explained several times above, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

We're taught that he was "one of our best" but the facts state otherwise.

The fact is he oversaw the worst economy since the 7 Biblical Lean Years and prosecuted WWII as if he was Stalin's sock puppet
Your conclusions are absolutely false, which reveals your ignorance on this OP and the subjects surrounding it.

False: the 1921 legislation slowed down the expansion. The 1930s legislation has been explained several times above, so, no, you don't get "just once more."

Jake, I posted the data set that showed the economy boomed after 1921 and UE went down to 3% and stayed there until Progressive Hoover.

Are you concussed? Do you have memory issues? Why are you back on the demonstrably false "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion" meme. Can you show us this "Slowdown"? You're literally the only person on the planet saying it

Jake, I posted the data set that showed the economy boomed after 1921 and UE went down to 3% and stayed there until Progressive Hoover.

Are you concussed? Do you have memory issues? Why are you back on the demonstrably false "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion" meme. Can you show us this "Slowdown"? You're literally the only person on the planet saying it
You posted some numbers without exploring why the social, political, economic, and their differences between the two times.

(1) That means you did not do due diligence.

(2) The legislation in the twenties slowed down expansion and in the thirties reversed it.

Explain those differences.

Last edited:

You posted some numbers without exploring why the social, political, economic, and their differences between the two times.

(2) The legislation in the twenties slowed down expansion and in the thirties reversed it.

Explain those difference.

I can't explain stuff you made up on the spot.

You're the only person on planet Earth claiming that "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion", I have no explanation for that. You have the distinction of even being wronger than Paul "Off in the Trillions Column" Krugman.

Your other comment on my lack of "Due diligence" is equally bizarre and unsupported by the facts. My inability to make a lick of sense out of your "analysis" is beyond the due diligence of any living human

I am not jake, but you are playing little con troll games, me boy. The 1921 recession was explained to you as what all rational people know- a short term recession caused by the end of wwI. that you are unable to read, understand, or remember is your functional malfunction. Me poor ignorant con troll.
The great Republican Depression of 1929 was a DEPRESSION, caused by lack of aggregate demand. Totally different, as anyone with a little bit of functioning brain matter understands. Again, it is no ones fault that you are a congenital idiot.

Are you concussed? Do you have memory issues?
No one but you is concussed, or confused, nor has memory issues. Except con trolls like yourself. But as I explained, you are a congenital idiot, which is not your fault.

The question is, me poor ignorant lying con troll, is why do you try to rely on a recession caused by a war ending to prove something about a recession that was totally different. Is it:
1. Just that you are too stupid to know that the two downturns were completely different?
2. That you, being a stupid con troll, think all downturns are the same?
3. Just like to make up lies to prove your other lies?
4. That you are simply butt stupid?

I am not jake, but you are playing little con troll games, me boy. The 1921 recession was explained to you as what all rational people know- a short term recession caused by the end of wwI. that you are unable to read, understand, or remember is your functional malfunction. Me poor ignorant con troll.
The great Republican Depression of 1929 was a DEPRESSION, caused by lack of aggregate demand. Totally different, as anyone with a little bit of functioning brain matter understands. Again, it is no ones fault that you are a congenital idiot.

No one but you is concussed, or confused, nor has memory issues. Except con trolls like yourself. But as I explained, you are a congenital idiot, which is not your fault.

The question is, me poor ignorant lying con troll, is why do you try to rely on a recession caused by a war ending to prove something about a recession that was totally different. Is it:
1. Just that you are too stupid to know that the two downturns were completely different?

1921: Presidents Harding and Coolidge trust the free markets and stands aside to let assets, liabilities and wages reprice, Severe recession ends in 18 months and unemployment flat-lines at 3% for 7 years

1929: Presidents Hoover and FDR abhor the free market and are convinced they should be in total command of the US economy causing 11 years of the worst economy in human history only ended with the biggest world war in human history

I was asking Jake to explain his "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion", and you chime in to again demonstrate that you're in Starkey territory when it comes to marcoeconomics

Beyond the capability of a con troll congenital idiot like CF.

You're backing up a guy who proposed an economic explanation that literally got zero hits on Google.

You're in great company

/QUOTE]
1921: Presidents Harding and Coolidge trust the free markets and stands aside to let assets, liabilities and wages reprice, Severe recession ends in 18 months and unemployment flat-lines at 3% for 7 years

1929: Presidents Hoover and FDR abhor the free market and are convinced they should be in total command of the US economy causing 11 years of the worst economy in human history only ended with the biggest world war in human history

I was asking Jake to explain his "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion", and you chime in to again demonstrate that you're in Starkey territory when it comes to marcoeconomics[

Says a guy who can not even spell the word. Really, thanks for proving you are a fool. I do indeed understand macro economics. It is you who has no education and no understanding of the subject. But, what the hell, as a con troll and a congenital idiot, what can one expect.

Let us know what your delusional mind thinks marcoeconomics is, dipshit.

Last edited:
Quit stuttering. You cannot explain why the economic legislation in 1921 worked (that's your point, not mine) and why it failed in 1936 and 1937.

That's the crux of the discussion, and you keep failing to explain "why".

I can't help it if you don't know how to use Google.

Quit stuttering. You cannot explain why the economic legislation in 1921 worked (that's your point, not mine) and why it failed in 1936 and 1937.

That's the crux of the discussion, and you keep failing to explain "why".

I can't help it if you don't know how to use Google.

I was asking Jake to explain his "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion", and you chime in to again demonstrate that you're in Starkey territory when it comes to marcoeconomics

Google

No results found for "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion".

Nonsense, Frank, you were touting economic conservative legislation and now you are touting free market and conservative legislation in the first case and completing ignoring the legislation in the second place. Hoover certainly did not abhor free markets (absolute lie) and neither did Roosevelt. Why did the legislation fail in 1936 and 1937. Because the situations were diffeerent?

You are on the run, podjo.

Nonsense, Frank, you were touting economic conservative legislation and now you are touting free market and conservative legislation in the first case and completing ignoring the legislation in the second place. Hoover certainly did not abhor free markets (absolute lie) and neither did Roosevelt. Why did the legislation fail in 1936 and 1937. Because the situations were diffeerent?

Jake, I'm not so mean spirited as to continue to embarrass you.

You made up the concept that the legislation in "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion" and somehow tanked FDR's non existent recovery in 1936-7

I could not find one single source on Google that agreed with your bizzaroland ideas about 1921.

Stick with topics you know

Jake, I'm not so mean spirited as to continue to embarrass you. You made up the concept that the legislation in "1921 legislation slowed down the expansion" and somehow tanked FDR's non existent recovery in 1936-7 I could not find one single source on Google that agreed with your bizzaroland ideas about 1921. Stick with topics you know

Frank has

(1) conceded his defeat in this discussion

(2) failed in his implication that the economic legislation in both eras did not affect the expansion of 1922 or the recovery of 1936, 1937

(3) refused to explain the differences in politics, economics, and business in the two eras

(4) by jumping from assertion to conclusion by completely ignoring #3 though asked for that explanation at least half a dozen times

He has been pwnd and his OP fail.

The mods can close the thread in response to Frank's final statement.

Forum List

Back